Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

ASUU Strike- The Advantages - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ASUU Strike- The Advantages (701 Views)

How Do Business Owners In The Campuses Survive With This Current ASUU Strike? / Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. / ASUU Strike: Business Suggestions For Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike- The Advantages by princeimma: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
The first week of the ASUU strike was very boring, no light, no money, just nothing.
I went to the internet to just check my box and I saw something that changed my life.

I have made approximately 2.75 million naira on these methods that I found out
Guess wot, am a part three student of electrical engineering department

If you need these methods, send a text to me on 08137842339, and I will gladly give it to you.

To your success
Odunayo Adesola
Re: ASUU Strike- The Advantages by BrainRider: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
princeimma:
The first week of the ASUU strike was very boring, no light, no money, just nothing.
I went to the internet to just check my box and I saw something that changed my life.

I have made approximately 2.75 million naira on these methods that I found out
Guess wot, am a part three student of electrical engineering department

If you need these methods, send a text to me on 08137842339, and I will gladly give it to you.

To your success
Odunayo Adesola
Why don't you share it already?
Contacting you on Whatsapp isn't necessary if this is selfless service

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Artist And A Printer / News Paper/magazine Printing Presses For Sale / Why Is Everyone Into Importation For Goodness Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.