Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

What "HELD" Means When You Check Your WAEC Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What "HELD" Means When You Check Your WAEC Result. (580 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / WAEC Candidate See What ‘HELD’ Means If You See Held After You Checked Your Resu / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What "HELD" Means When You Check Your WAEC Result. by branhampaul: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
My Brother Wrote 2016 WAEC Examination, But When He Tried To Checked Is Result Yesterday, "HELD" Was Written In Every Subject.
So I Decided To Contact WAEC Through Their Email Asking Them What "HELD" Meant, And They Replied Me With >>>

Re: Good Day.
WAEC Nigeria <WaecNigeria@ waec.org.ng>
To
Branhampaul Chima <branhampaulchima@ yahoo.com>
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:51 AM
Click to View Full HTML
It means that there was a report from the examination hall or the marking venue with evidence that your brother cheated during the examination.
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 3:04 PM
To: WAEC Nigeria
Subject: Good Day.
My Brother Checked His Result, But 'HELD' Was Written On Every Subject.. What Does It Mean?

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise / Free WAEC GCE 2016 Geography (essay, Obj & Oral) Answers Have Just Been Posted / Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Chemical Engineering Student In Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.