Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

From Christian To Atheist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Christian To Atheist (9603 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Fantastic response . They think they are the only ones who can throw challenges at people . Let him go and disprove the bible and embarrass himself in front of the world . He is floundering with our arguments ,imagine the mortification if he faces super smart theologians .

He would be shredded in seconds!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Christian To Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
4everGod:

hahahahaha if there was a product or brand named "DELUSION" then they should be paying the guy heavily because he always represents them effortlessly. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmaoo ... this is so on point .... grin grin grin with emphasis on "effortlessly "
Re: From Christian To Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2016
4everGod:

He would be shredded in seconds!

As in !!! He might print out his dumb memes which he'd show them before he cops out . cheesy
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

As in !!! He might print out his dumb memes which he'd show them before he cops out . cheesy

You know I have been meaning to ask him a question. Atheism is said to be all about lack of belief in God and they say nothing matters yet his moniker clearly says hopefullandlord (HOPEFUL LANDLORD).

What then is the whole essence of hoping if nothing matters? Shouldnt his moniker just read Hopelesslandlord or just Landlord....why add "hopeful" to it?

Its like saying, " I am sworn to killing people and I kill everyday.....but I save people from death". No be yaba left be that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Christian To Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2016
4everGod:

You know I have been meaning to ask him a question. Atheism is said to be all about lack of belief in God and they say nothing matters yet his moniker clearly says hopefullandlord (HOPEFUL LANDLORD).

What then is the whole essence of hoping if nothing matters? Shouldnt his moniker just read Hopelesslandlord or just Landlord....why add "hopeful" to it?

Its like saying, " I am sworn to killing people and I kill everyday.....but I save people from death". No be yaba left be that?

yes ... yes ... I get you and when you are hopeful about something , you have faith that what you hope for will come to pass !!!

1. He blatantly displays faith - a virtue he mocks

2. He blatantly displays belief - a stance he mocks

3. He implicitly repudiates an earmark of atheism - there is no such thing as hope .

Voila !!! An atheist who does not understand his proposition on the existence of God .
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

yes ... yes ... I get you and when you are hopeful about something , you have faith that what you hope for will come to pass !!!

1. He blatantly displays faith - a virtue he mocks

2. He blatantly displays belief - a stance he mocks

3. He implicitly repudiates an earmark of atheism - there is no such thing as hope .

Voila !!! An atheist who does not understand his proposition on the existence of God .

Ces fini!

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2016
winner01:
Thats the same lies your mentors told people before they went on a killing spree.
My mentors?? U mean bill &mark? Who did they kill

Na ur children go put sense for your head. When you tell them life has no meaning and you want them to live meaningful lives.

3 Likes

Re: From Christian To Atheist by realmindz: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
winner01:
You either know someone or dont know someone. You cant go from knowing someone to not knowing someone. I admit, Most people who were born into christianity are just followers and do not really have much knowledge of scriptures or even Christ. It does not disqualify the truth contained in scriptures.

I'm also happy that you've exposed the fact that your lack of belief does not rest on rational thoughts, rather they rest on unanswered questions (emotions).
I have a several unanswered questions about life, and I wont for such reason say Life itself does not exist. It would be irrational to say the least.

Your parents were wrong to have disowned you. It does not tally with the teachings of Christ. Why do I feel they disowned you for other reasons. You sound very feeble minded, easily swayed, and this may be the reason for your predicaments.

Christians who debate atheists here make good sense if you're prepared to examine both claims with an open mind, you cant approach to judge claims with your preconceived notions of christianity and then make false inferences. God is real whether or not man chooses to acknowledge this fact.

If God was not real, then nothing matters. your testimony does not matter. Its funny how meaningful creatures are trying to pollute the world by disproving the existence of meaning.
Open your mind and seek your Creator. He'll reveal Himself to you. Bless you.
something about religion is that it makes u feel like u are fighting a battle for the kingdom.
Tell me, don't u feel that way, u need to fight for Yaweh 's Kingdom against the forces of satan trying to conquer souls for himself and Yaweh is looking at u smiling at your bravery.
well ur golden crown awaits u on the last day in heaven for a job well done on earth grin.

my good old friend defender of the jewish myths.

I tell u my friend, u grow old in delusions..

winner01 in wonderland grin the great Yaweh warrior...well I'm laughing at u in my folly for I do not know what ayam doing right?...then u shall say "Yaweh forgive him" in your delusioned mind

4 Likes

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
ATHEISM IS THE THE DISBELIEF IN THE god OF ANY RELIGION WHO PROMISES HEAVEN AND EARTH BUT CANNOT FULFILL THE SLIGHTEST OF IT FROM BIRTH DAY TO DEATH DAY.

There is God but he is not the god of any religion. He does not demand worship. He does not interfere in the affairs of humanity, because everything is delegated to nature.

I wanna get something straight here. Are you a Pantheist (Spinozist) or a Deist. And if Domino Reverad doesn't interfere in the affairs of mankind but has left everything to the workings of nature, why does he reveal himself to you.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by CHARLOE(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
realmindz:

something about religion is that it makes u feel like u are fighting a battle for the kingdom.
Tell me, don't u feel that way, u need to fight for Yaweh 's Kingdom against the forces of satan trying to conquer souls for himself and Yaweh is looking at u smiling at your bravery.
well ur golden crown awaits u on the last day in heaven for a job well done on earth grin.

winner01 in wonderland grin the great Yaweh warrior...well I'm laughing at u in my folly for I do not know what ayam doing right?...then u shall say "Yaweh forgive him" in your delusioned mind
Lwkmd! Remembered DAT feeling wen I was a 'soldier 4 christ', smh.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
It feels great to have pulled the wool off someone's eyes through this medium

I hereby hope the below people also have that wool pulled from their eyes

Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, KingEbukaNaija

We need to free everyone from those tales written by deluded people who had too much to drink

Explain in a clear and short way how the so called pulling off the wool has helped you better than me?

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

If you're looking for someone who gave him titles, kindly sort this out with KingEbuka

Oh! And here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3222424/atheist-teacher-read-joke-know#47493769

Logical fallacy - Tu quoque - my former views about a particular argument is irrelevant to the logic of the argument .
Re: From Christian To Atheist by otemanuduno: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I wanna get something straight here. Are you a Pantheist (Spinozist) or a Deist. And if Domino Reverad doesn't interfere in the affairs of mankind but has left everything to the workings of nature, why does he reveal himself to you.

I don't know the meaning of Pantheism or Deism. All I know is that I was a Christian until December 31, 2015 and then I received the revelation of the mysteries of the world through one of the beings who have been known in the past as a god(just like jehovah, vishnu and Allah are being known as god in our present time). The name of this god is Atum(Eartum) and he told me that GOD ALMIGHTY(THE GREATEST LIGHT) is the creator of them all. And he began to reveal to me things that were written down in the past billions of years back, from the time of the First World till the time of the second world(our own world).
Re: From Christian To Atheist by otemanuduno: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Dude , truthman83 , I give you just two weeks and you'll return to Christ .

Peace

Mind game things. Truthman83 let me tell you how it works. Sleep and be emotional on your bed within these two weeks. Think of this statement made by Kingebuka when you go to bed. I am assuring you that Eusebius(the liar who formed the Christian religion) will somehow appear to you in your dream. Then surely you will convert to Christianity if you are not born to be a powerful force in Atheism or any other religion. BUT IF YOU ARE BORN TO BE A POWERFUL FORCE IN ANOTHER RELIGION OR TO BE THE UPHOLDER OF REALITY, THEN YOU WON'T BOW FOR THE DREAMS OF EUSEBIUS MANUFACTURED BY HIS EVIL IMAGINATIONS WHILE HE WAS ON EARTH.

When I began to get the true revelation of the true GOD, Eusebius attacked me twice. First he persuaded me to return to Christianity, then secondly he pierced me with a sword. But because I am destined to tell the mysteries of the world, I didn't give a damn. And no power can touch me or take my life until I have completed my mission on earth.

THERE IS ALMIGHTY GOD, BUT HE IS NOT jehovah or vishnu or allah or the other thousands of gods. They are all wannabes whose regimes will always fade away with time.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by mabea: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2016
One mistake people always make is seeing christianity as a religion.I'm not surprised to see a 'christian' become an atheist because they are many people today who go to church religiously without having a personal encounter with Christ, as a result they get frustrated and claim to be atheists.

Let me point out here that what actually makes people to become atheists as they claim, is because of a vacuum in their heart which is crying out to be filled. This same vacuum is actually yearning for God,that is their spirit in need of God hence they get frustrated when they cannot find answers because their faith has been on the man of God or the church they attended but never on God.

Religious activities have led so many people astray today.When people continue to seek proves instead of God they end up frustrated.I beg everybody here who cares to hear and understand to seek after God not church or the man of God.There is grace available to you.You can never please God with good works.You must have faith in God,surrender yourself to Him and he will put His Holy Spirit in you and give you power to serve Him acceptably.
God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Christian To Atheist by mabea: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

Very true. He knows that if he named it Atheists section, he will never see us here, so he named it religion section. With the motive to destroy the faith of week and feeble Christians. But here is what they Bible says about people like Seun

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, and cause them to fall, it were better for him that a MILLSTONE were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew:18:6

There's accountability time.
The irony of it all is that seun thinks that he was able to create Nairaland through his own mental abilties ,or by the acquired scientific knowledge.....
Re: From Christian To Atheist by laribari(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Truthman83:

Like Seun said,God has not been verified. If your bank account hasn't been verified will you transfer money into it?

You are just too funny.

If in the process of verifying your bank account and there is no network or you have connection issues, will you not wait even with the frustration because it's necessary that you achieve something?

There are people who have sat for exams more than 3 times but they continued. If it were God-studies the subject is called, they would blame it on God that He is too hard to understand which is why they are failing.

We should take responsibility for our own short comings and don't blame the whole system of being bad.

Go and get BVN (a Bible-Version-of the Nazarene) first, then your account with God will be verified if genuine Becos you can't use fake BVN to verify any account.

You can't get access to God if you are not aligned with Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Be deceiving yourself there!
Re: From Christian To Atheist by laribari(m): 5:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Truthman83:
Gone are the days for being made to feel guilty for being responsible for the sins that nailed Jesus on the cross. Gone are the weeks I would be told to confess my sins in prayer and ask God for forgiveness for sins I couldn't imagine I committed. Gone are those deliverance services in MFM. I no longer feel guilty of sin I supposedly committed against a god that hasn't been verified.

I tried to read the bible every day, but to be honest it was pretty boring. I went to church regularly which helped to assuage my doubts, but I often felt frustrated with a lack of guidance from God. I noticed even when I ask for God's guidance,wait on him,fast for days,but I end up making my decisions myself. I noticed the total silence from God even when I needed an answer from him. It was complete silence. But when I get a decision right I get asked to testify that God did it. No I couldn't do that because that was my decision.

Giving up my childhood belief system was hard, but it's one of the most important things I've done for myself. My family have disowned me and still I feel a bit of anxiety but not lonely as I used to be. I make better decisions now,I trust my instinct,read books and learn from life experiences.

I must also thank the nairaland religious section for helping me turn proper atheist. I watch most religions debates on here and see how Christians make absolute zero sense when debating atheists. I understand why Christians debate blindly, because their religion is such a core belief that they cannot imagine their life without it. But yes you can!

Your problem is that you learnt nothing as a Christian and you still haven't learnt jark as atheist too. You found the bible boring? Of cos it's not science friction or a script for Telemundo.

Treasures are found in hard places!!

You make better decisions now? How??
If you have actually read books of proverbs and Ecclesiastical then you will realize that you are a fool. I mean no disrespect but describing your situation because a fool says there is no God.

You are just looking for an excuse to live a carefree life with "probably" no moral standards because your conscience always tells you that certain things you do are sinful. Of cos we all feel this way at times but even by instincts you should know nothing in this world happen by chance. There are a lot of scientific hiccups in the study of men that try to prove there is no God. I can school you on evolution and show you one massive brick wall science has hit to drive home their justification that humans evolved.

Despite that confoundment, they still deliberately say humans evolved from apes becos they want to fool people like you who based their lives on reading books and logic reasoning alone. Men of Science are divided over evolution due to conflicting reports.

I touched the issue of evolution because you are indirectly saying God didn't create you, instead you are a monkey. Ok....oh!!

I pity ur ignorance because the same better decisions you are talking about now might not even be moral. If you read and practicalize proverb and ecclesiastical then you will be a better person than you think you are.

Tell me one area that you have made a better decision outside the bible and let me show you what the same bible says about it.

The bible says study to show yourself approved!!! So you think you can achieve anything meaningful by instinct? No wonder your Christian life was not consistent.

Ask great achievers if they did anything (repeatedly) by instinct.

The bible says a fool says he is wise in is own eyes. God was silent to you Becos you have blocked the path way to reaching Him. You found God's word boring whenever you read the Bible, then how do you now expect Him to speak that same word to you? I'm sure by instinct you didn't know you don't give precious things to someone who won't value it.

First rule of attracting God is demonstrating faith and showing belief but your words shows you have missed it from the very beginning Becos everything to you was boring.

You still read books from other people to improve your sef, make decisions based on people's analogy and reasoning? Obviously, your instinct is not working. If the bible can't lead you, satanic books will.

Whether you read God's word from the bible or you read other non-biblical books that you feel will improve you, the decision still comes down to you to make. If the bible tells you good things and advises you rightly, yet you have a problem with it, then you truly have a problem.

Goodluck

Note: Christians make absolute zero sense when they debate atheists? Lol obviously you haven't come across my comments. I sit atheists down and I school them.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Ishilove: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Image123:

Explain in a clear and short way how the so called pulling off the wool has helped you better than me?
He is now free to sin boldly and live without a spiritual compass.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by mabea: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2016
realmindz:

Bro forget it.You might think you are catching fun by taunting him but the truth is that all atheists are insecure.However your there is no God ideologies cannot change the fact that Jesus is coming again.

I'm also glad that in no distant time you will also proclaim him as Lord and saviour.How do I know that? Cos I'm praying for you and He will change you.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
mabea:
The irony of it all is that seun thinks that he was able to create Nairaland through his own mental abilties ,or by the acquired scientific knowledge.....
That's the thing. Nebuchadnezzar made that mistake too and he was reprimanded. But, our generation is a complex one in that, Grace allows us do as we pls until the end.

The means determines the destination.

My concern really is for those who'd be deceived into throwing away their faith without any clue that most of this atheist (Satanists) are fighting hard to meet targets given to them by satan.

Christians go for evangelism to win souls for Christ, Muslims wage Jihad to kill people for Allah, Satanists,(atheists) are also working hard to pull souls down for Satan. It's a battle that will go on till Christ returns.

ALL THIS BATTLE IS TO CLAIM THE SOULS OF MEN. MAN HAVE NO IDEA HOW PREVIOUS HIS SOUL IS.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

That's the thing. Nebuchadnezzar made that mistake too and he was reprimanded. But, our generation is a complex one in that, Grace allows us do as we pls until the end.

My concern really is for those who'd be deceived into throwing away their faith without any clue that most of this atheist (Satanists) are fighting hard to meet targets given to them by satan.

Christians go for evangelism to win souls for Christ, Muslims wage Jihad to kill people for Allah, Satanists,(atheists) are also working hard to pull souls down for Satan. It's a battle that will go on till Christ returns.

ALL THIS BATTLE IS TO CLAIM THE SOULS OF MEN. MAN HAVE NO IDEA HOW PREVIOUS HIS SOUL IS.
spot on. Grace is a priceless gift. I'm glad you stated the obvious.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by realmindz: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

a battle created by men fought by men while the gods watch....

God may exist, but the doctrine and the God as preached by men are based on individual understanding and indoctrination. Pure fallacies to delight ur illusions and fantasies..

you are fighting an imaginary battle my friend, a battle jst at the limit of your imaginations. A battle fought differently according to everyone's understanding, jihad or evangelism all same...

well u can try to win my soul ( win me to gullibility, fantasies and delusions) and win one extra crown on judgement day.

The day all humans will stand in front of the most high and get our results according to ur understanding.

Then those who don't belive in chisos will be burnt till eternity. (but u know, though he loves u, u jst did not pass to make it to heaven and it was your choice and fault not to be saved from the terrible hands of satan and hell)

No be wetin dem teach u be dat? how know?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
realmindz:

a battle created by men fought by men while the gods watch....

God may exist, but the doctrine and the God as preached by men are based on individual understanding and indoctrination. Pure fallacies to delight ur illusions and fantasies..

you are fighting an imaginary battle my friend, a battle jst at the limit of your imaginations. A battle fought differently according to everyone's understanding, jihad or evangelism all same...

well u can try to win my soul ( win me to gullibility, fantasies and delusions) and win one extra crown on judgement day.

The day all humans will stand in front of the most high and get our results according to ur understanding.

Then those who don't belive in chisos will be burnt till eternity. (but u know, though he loves u, u jst did not pass to make it to heaven and it was your choice and fault not to be saved from the terrible hands of satan and hell)

No be wetin dem teach u be dat? how know?
Hahahahahahahaha. Imaginary battles indeed. Keep telling yourself that, who knows, you may actually come to believe yourself with time.

If I love you but you love someone else, there's nothing I can do about that. That's the situation here. He loves you but u love someone else. I love him, so what comes to him comes to me.

Who you follow determines what follows you.

Don't think that this your cheap blackmail of God sending people he loves to hellfire will stop you from going there. He didn't choose it for you, you did. He never sends anyone to Hellfire.
And, i have never come across anywhere in the Bible where it's written that Hellfire is made for any man. It was made for Satan and his angels. But, if you see yourself as a Candidate of hellfire, that will be by your own choice.

Your sarcasm is well noted, but it won't be so sarcastic when you'll stand before him any of these days
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
spot on. Grace is a priceless gift. I'm glad you stated the obvious.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't know the meaning of Pantheism or Deism. All I know is that I was a Christian until December 31, 2015 and then I received the revelation of the mysteries of the world through one of the beings who have been known in the past as a god(just like jehovah, vishnu and Allah are being known as god in our present time). The name of this god is Atum(Eartum) and he told me that GOD ALMIGHTY(THE GREATEST LIGHT) is the creator of them all. And he began to reveal to me things that were written down in the past billions of years back, from the time of the First World till the time of the second world(our own world).

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh My Gracious God. It's well oo
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
laribari:

You are just too funny.

If in the process of verifying your bank account and there is no network or you have connection issues, will you not wait even with the frustration because it's necessary that you achieve something?

There are people who have sat for exams more than 3 times but they continued. If it were God-studies the subject is called, they would blame it on God that He is too hard to understand which is why they are failing.

We should take responsibility for our own short comings and don't blame the whole system of being bad.

Go and get BVN (a Bible-Version-of the Nazarene) first, then your account with God will be verified if genuine Becos you can't use fake BVN to verify any account.

You can't get access to God if you are not aligned with Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Be deceiving yourself there!

Wow. I love this. "Bible Version of the Nazarene.
Without which no access to God. Wonderful. Thanks.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
laribari:

Your problem is that you learnt nothing as a Christian and you still haven't learnt jark as atheist too. You found the bible boring? Of cos it's not science friction or a script for Telemundo.

Treasures are found in hard places!!

You make better decisions now? How??
If you have actually read books of proverbs and Ecclesiastical then you will realize that you are a fool. I mean no disrespect but describing your situation because a fool says there is no God.

You are just looking for an excuse to live a carefree life with "probably" no moral standards because your conscience always tells you that certain things you do are sinful. Of cos we all feel this way at times but even by instincts you should know nothing in this world happen by chance. There are a lot of scientific hiccups in the study of men that try to prove there is no God. I can school you on evolution and show you one massive brick wall science has hit to drive home their justification that humans evolved.

Despite that confoundment, they still deliberately say humans evolved from apes becos they want to fool people like you who based their lives on reading books and logic reasoning alone. Men of Science are divided over evolution due to conflicting reports.

I touched the issue of evolution because you are indirectly saying God didn't create you, instead you are a monkey. Ok....oh!!

I pity ur ignorance because the same better decisions you are talking about now might not even be moral. If you read and practicalize proverb and ecclesiastical then you will be a better person than you think you are.

Tell me one area that you have made a better decision outside the bible and let me show you what the same bible says about it.

The bible says study to show yourself approved!!! So you think you can achieve anything meaningful by instinct? No wonder your Christian life was not consistent.

Ask great achievers if they did anything (repeatedly) by instinct.

The bible says a fool says he is wise in is own eyes. God was silent to you Becos you have blocked the path way to reaching Him. You found God's word boring whenever you read the Bible, then how do you now expect Him to speak that same word to you? I'm sure by instinct you didn't know you don't give precious things to someone who won't value it.

First rule of attracting God is demonstrating faith and showing belief but your words shows you have missed it from the very beginning Becos everything to you was boring.

You still read books from other people to improve your sef, make decisions based on people's analogy and reasoning? Obviously, your instinct is not working. If the bible can't lead you, satanic books will.

Whether you read God's word from the bible or you read other non-biblical books that you feel will improve you, the decision still comes down to you to make. If the bible tells you good things and advises you rightly, yet you have a problem with it, then you truly have a problem.

Goodluck

Note: Christians make absolute zero sense when they debate atheists? Lol obviously you haven't come across my comments. I sit atheists down and I school them.
I love you with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jesus will touch you again. It won't take long. I can assure you.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by realmindz: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Imaginary battles indeed. Keep telling yourself that, who knows, you may actually come to believe yourself with time.

If I love you but you love someone else, there's nothing I can do about that. That's the situation here. He loves you but u love someone else. I love him, so what comes to him comes to me.

Who you follow determines what follows you.

Don't think that this your cheap blackmail of God sending people he loves to hellfire will stop you from going there. He didn't choose it for you, you did. He never sends anyone to Hellfire.
And, i have never come across anywhere in the Bible where it's written that Hellfire is made for any man. It was made for Satan and his angels. But, if you see yourself as a Candidate of hellfire, that will be by your own choice.

Your sarcasm is well noted, but it won't be so sarcastic when you'll stand before him any of these days

I no talk am? He loves u, loves u so much but wen u go to hell he created to perish till eternity, it was simply ur fault, ur choice...hmmm a loving father...I love this ideology of God so much.

Lol, religion is pure BS, christianity advanced Bs of jewish mythology and exaggerated events that can't stand scrutiny.
These beliefs are just based on human and individual indoctrination and delusions....

well I wait so u can win me for yaweh and get an extra golden crown on the last day...mehn grin these fantasies are quite funny. Jst like trying to explain to a kid that santa claus is not real.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
realmindz:

I no talk am? He loves u, loves u so much but wen u go to hell he created to perish till eternity, it was simply ur fault, ur choice...hmmm a loving father...I love this ideology of God so much.

Lol, religion is pure BS, christianity advanced Bs of jewish mythology and exaggerated events that can't stand scrutiny.
These beliefs are just based on human and individual indoctrination and delusions....

well I wait so u can win me for yaweh and get an extra golden crown on the last day...mehn grin these fantasies are quite funny. Jst like trying to explain to a kid that santa claus is not real.
You must think yourself a catch. The Christians needs you so much, if not the entire body of Christ will crash. Hahahahahahahaha

Wait am coming. I will give up everything am doing right now to do my best to win you to christ .

Win you so that what will not happen? So that Christ will regain his divinity he lost to the Atheist faith?
Guy, don't bother being a christian, we have enough Tares as it is, we don't need more wolves.

*Ignore mood activated*
Re: From Christian To Atheist by realmindz: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

You must think yourself a catch. The Christians needs you so much, if not the entire body of Christ will crash. Hahahahahahahaha

Wait am coming. I will give up everything am doing right now to do my best to win you to christ .

Win you so that what will not happen? So that Christ will regain his divinity he lost to the Atheist faith?
Guy, don't bother being a christian, we have enough Tares as it is, we don't need more wolves.

*Ignore mood activated*

lol, u shall surely perish in hell for wat u doing right now...watching me go astray wen u ve been urged by chisos to preach the gospel.

For angels in heaven shall celebrate over one soul saved, but u are here saying I'm insignificant.

have u forgotten the parable of the lost sheep and lost coin?
have u forgotten jesus came for the sinners and not the saints?

obviously u are jst a church goer, hell awaits u, Satan is celebrating u already and chisos is shaking his head in disappointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / Christianity And Science / What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.