Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria (27267 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / IBB's Call For Part-time Legislature, How We Missed The Valid Point. / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by donfineboi: 5:11am On Aug 17, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
IF NOT BEN BRUCE WHO HAS THE PASSION, VISION, AND DIRECTION I SEE NO OTHER POLITICIAN CURRENTLY WORTH CONTESTING OR VOTING FOR.

Lol u the funiest guy on Nairaland. U fickle minded youth Ben bruce kò Ben Carson ni
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2016
millionaireman:
PDP must be calculating to present IBB to succeed Buhari.

IBB can easily sweep now wobbly Buhari away from Aso Rock.

Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure guarantees that only a northern candidate can win presidential election easily. Jonathan was a child of circumstance.

Restructuring Nigeria politically is no more possible in a democracy, because in any restructuring conference with conferees drawn equally from the 36 states, we are likely to come out with a political structure a little more or less similar to the political structure and governing system created by northern soldiers.

Northern rule for donkey years.

Lol! Ur funny. iBB can NEVER win any election in Nigeria. Pls take dt to d bank & cash it.
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2016
A country where criminals are celebrated on daily basis is called:Nigeria!
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by BlackOnassis(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2016
millionaireman:
Last presidenial election, some sophisticated people voluntarily voted to return Nigeria back to the class of military dictators.
They were warned.

Is IBB not sounding his intention to challenge GMB next election?.

Zombies of ofema who voted for Nigeria be returned to the military - you ain't seen nothing.

Stop sulking, it is pathetic! Passive aggressive ajekuta like you grin
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by BlackOnassis(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IBB is such a handsome man.

I see u like dem bad boyz uhn wink
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by Harvard13(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by mirob(f): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Instead of these old politicians to apologize to Nigerians for how they contributed in keeping the country like this by allowing the youth to be president and advice them on the best way to go, they are still contesting.
At 70 something they should be resting and enjoying their old age in peace instead of the stress involved in politics.
Truly power intoxicates.
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by Toofan007: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2016
This man is being economical with the truth. Shebi na decree military dey take rule. So if he had really wanted to what he said, if he had decreed it who would've disagreed? Don't forget this dude made Ernest Shonekan the president of this country without an election, without even a f****king coup! And nobody could say jack all!
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
no probs,u will ve the oppourtunity in grave
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by tottinova: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Vee1Vee1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ill-make-national-assembly-part-time-if-i-have-the-opportunity-again-ibb/

His idea is a brilliant one.
I'll support him day or night and mind you, I'm from the east.
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by erimmy(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Really? You are asking for opportunity? I can't believe this. Anyway,this is naija,anything can happen. Anyway check my signature. I'm here to help
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by engrjacuzzi: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2016
my stake is let legislators be on civil servant salary structure.... they are all thieves and should rot in jail
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by brojoshua: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Better sir, to suggest this to the leaders in charge if the affiars of the country now and campain for such a thing if you have learnt that it will be good for the nation. Thank you.
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by torlah232(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
khalifjgusau:
Is IBB still alive?
so u definately part of d pple dat he is adressing his statement to as well lol
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by alaskido(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Useless man. What did you forget in Aso Rock that you want to go back and collect. Just tell us we will notify BUHARI to send it to you in MINNA. When you were Head of State and Civilian President for 9 years you never did it. It is now that you have woken up. It is too late my grand pa. Leave governance for young boys.
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by torlah232(f): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
politics tho.... nywaiz campaign as strted for 2019 but dis old men shud leave space for d young ones abeg nw they av tried they shud go and rest biko
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by GreenUzzy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello my fellow Nigerians let's dash bck to history, IBB devalue Naira, IBB institutionalise kaka worm called CORRUPTION, na his regim Nigeria start collectn VISA b4 den na to buy air ticket at da entry point ur passport wil be stampted, Letter Bomb Late Delegiwa, Cocain Pursher Mary Ogar, Ejigbo plane Crash many Biriliant officer diead, Allocation of Oil Wells to private Foks etc dats why he is caled a EVIL GENUS.
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by tunahper(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babangida single handedly started d destruction of dis country from his regime... From annullment of 1993 election to islamising nigeria to devaluation of naira to aasassination... . And he could come out to say he is not d evil. Then if u r not d evil, then u r d devil's advocate.. . Useless man undecided
Re: Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria by khalifjgusau(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
torlah232:

so u definately part of d pple dat he is adressing his statement to as well lol
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders / Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.