Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo (2199 Views)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio / K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby / K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by ifihearam: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2009
K SOLO the producer of Timaya explodes in a interview with Encomium in their last publication said so many things about himself and the people he has produced for amongst Timaya,Charle boy(|Naiga bile,Muma gee,kenny saint brown,lord of ajasa and H-man.When asked about the relationship between Timaya ans Emperess he has this nto say"I know they are datinh.When it started,he told me he got a date with Emperess Njamah and i told him to be very careful because i have heard lots of rumours about Emperess and her hand picking attitude.I learnt she has dated Tony Tetuila,Felix Duke and lots of them but Timaya said she is throwing him love and cries for love.
As if he knew what was ahead of Timaya,Tmaya started complaining to him siting that his mom said Emperess was the cause of his misfortunes.K solo also confirmed that someone sent himj the picture of Emperess sleeping with a white guy and ut was tIMAYA WHO PAID FOR THE TRIP to that country and the hotel bill and believe me the severance lasted for 2 or 3 days and they were back again,that was were i started to believe that something was wrong he confessed."Meawhile the church she attends is a spiritual church even peaople in the hood dread the churh,the members receive powers but when i spoke to mu mom,as the head of celestial church,i was told that everything about Timaya would be unveiled soon. he concluded.

He further disclosed how they were together on saturday,august 22 2009,when Timaya said he gave Emperess 2.5m naira to buy a BMW car for herself but she never did and he never felt it necessary to ask for the money.so after all he has done for her and she kept on sleeping around he (timaya)decided to go for the Honda Pilot,when he got there he discovered that Emperess was dating someone in the church and they are even planning to marry so it was all these that made him lose his temper.When asked about the rumour of timaya's etention he has this to say"He was not taken to the police station he wa only picked by naval men in Navy Town and before the issue could get out of hand we were at his recue and i bailed him.When asked to describe Timaya here is the shocking news"What people dont understand is that Timaya is a very small boy,he is just 23 and you can imagine such a boy whose father died just 2 weeks ago and emperes issue was really down on him so that is why he is behaving like this.On that sunday when we left satelite town,i collected his sim card and told him that he wont talk to empress any more.

On anotherb development we were made to understand that Timaya succeded in collecting the Honda Pilot from Emperess and we do believe that this is the end of theirr troublesome relationship.

Yippee
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by emmablow11(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2009
timaya is 23 yrs old?
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by TyGabriel(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2009
Unbeliveable people dey get music age?because dat timaya guy is more than 23 even if his 23 wetin u won talk about danny young,
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by TyGabriel(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2009
Unbeliveable people dey get music age?because dat timaya guy is more than 23 even if his 23 wetin u won talk about danny young,
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by aieromon(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
Yea,Timaya is 23.:.
Stupid area boy with no Lagos sense.:.
Frankly,it is very clear that Empress is too smart for Timaya.
Next year,Timaya will still be 23
angry
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by ifihearam: 3:44am On Sep 28, 2009
Yea,Timaya is 23.:.
Stupid area boy with no Lagos sense.:.
Frankly,it is very clear that Empress is too smart for Timaya.
Next year,Timaya will still be 23

Yea Emperess really maximized all avenue to wreck him i believe afterall he wants to date a star because he has always wanted it even before he became a celebrity
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by mailmalc(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2009
Timaya 23yrs old u mst be kiddin me . . hehehe shocked shocked
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by Spyker: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
sorry poster, i think you miss-typed 32 (not 23). Sure, Timaya is not 23, i know that. He looks more than 30 and if you check out what he filled as age in "the street to fame" project in which he contested, you will be shocked. He grew up in Port Harcourt. Except Music age don dey shaa
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
which one is music age again undecided
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by emmablow11(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
Timaya cannot be 23, haba look im face naa,

unless thats his music age sha, then i will agree
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by aieromon(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
Timaya @32years sounds reasonable.
Nevertheless,na who born this maga?
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by billgatexp(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
who say timaya na 23 years old, tsheeeeeeeeeew boy wey i sabi wella for woji for ph, that na big lie, rotate 23 and tell me wetin u get, Thats his age. tell am say na me talk am
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by TOPE20001(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
Spyker:

sorry poster, i think you miss-typed 32 (not 23). Sure, Timaya is not 23, i know that. He looks more than 30 and if you check out what he filled as age in "the street to fame" project in which he contested, you will be shocked. He grew up in Port Harcourt. Except Music age don dey shaa

Rofl grin cheesy
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by iykedare(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
timaya cannot be 23 just like dbanj cannot be 26.dbanj is not less than 30.
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by Anabel(f): 3:52am On Sep 30, 2009
please tell K.solo or whatever his name is to mind his business, there is a big difference between music and relationship, so don't discuss other peoples proplem in public. make we see how your own take be. TATAFO

1 Like

Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by semid4lyfe(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
Whether Timaya is 23 or not is irrelevant. The guy is immature and still behaves like a kid. I still remember the 2009 Hiphop world awards where he was announced as the winner of a particular award category - The guy went on stage and said ''to Empress Njamah my hmmmm" (gesturing to his third leg), I love u or something like that. That was utterly disgusting, despicable, uneccessary and disrespectful to the girl IMO. The guy deserves exactly what he's getting jare.
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by debetmx(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
Timaya is obviously more than 23years old. His date of birth according to wikipedia.org is November 29, 1976. Check this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timaya
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by semid4lyfe(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
Roflmao - so the guy get music age? Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open.
Na real Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa.
Re: Emperess Bewithches Timaya: K Solo by ifihearam: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
According to K-Solo his producer,he says Timaya is 23 and his character does not tell the contrary

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Banky W Childhood Photo / Comedian Ogusbaba Post Wedding Pictures Online After 7years [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.