Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing (39421 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows 4 Grazing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mujaya1(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2016
sinistermind:
How una know say he is studying the book? He might just have found the book on the floor and hoping to use it to wipe his a*ss.
islam teach us how to purify our body.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Adeoba10(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2016
jamesibor:

That must be the Koran or some Arabic book.
See reasoning? Bro visit www dot jumia dot com and order for new brain.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!
My friend, do you feel you're making any sense with your terrible sentence constitution?
You're not to young to be responsible, learn to type properly, it would be helpful to you going forward
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by abbeyty(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Soneh:

going by your logic all nigerians are obviously fools since these same fulanis have ruled this nation more than any other tribe in nigeria.i grew up in the north and i can authoritatively tell you that these fulani kids are intelligent when they get the opportunity of being in school.
yaradua,dangote,sanusi,elrufai,ribadu,;jega et al,do these names ring a bell in your head

dont mind that guy, they call them cows but, have ruled the country most and they are still ruling up still today.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by twentyk(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2016
I need a job ASAP... got three months holiday...... anything, anywhere
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by JohnsonOlanre: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2016
GEJ's nomadic education legacy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by DahirHassan: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Yes he don't want to be like buhari, he will present and defend his waec certificate buhari is just putting all of em to shame
God go punish you. What do you take buhari for? He had his WAEC certificate.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by HRich(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2016
He don't want to be like Buhari when he grow up
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by muchyblink(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2016
What is the name of this fulani movie??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by agwom(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
God bless you young boy! you will become Nigeria's president by God grace...like baba buhari...
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!
Seriously? best med student ever in U.I was a Fulani dude, bro chill u don't know nothing.
and I hope u know dy adopt a 6.0 cgpa grading system?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by lordkhalifa(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2016
probably he is reading Islamic violence novel... Quran.... that kid suppose to be in school... have u seen the reason why I said dis people from desert are disgracing us
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by coachmotors(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
It's fake ojare no mind them hm:hmmm
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by fulanmafia: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Kaii my first time seeing an Educated Fulani Herd-boy/men cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin hope when he grow up , he will not becomes Violence blood sucker Fulani herd man grin grin cheesy cheesy

You obviously also need better education and need to learn from the boy going by the grammar up there.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by lordkhalifa(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
segun400:
The little boy was seen studying his maths text book “Understanding Mathematics" while out with some cows for grazing.

He will become great someday…

mark my words.

May God Grant him Knowledge and Understanding.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-fulani-herd-boy-seen-studying-his-books-while-out-with-his-cows-for-grazing/

if u search that his bag and u no she dagger or any dangerous weapon called me a bastard
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by enigma2007(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!

And this is the most stupid post that i have ever read today.. So been intelligent is a function of tribe/culture??

Please try and be objective in your thinking and conclusions..

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by urchmoney73(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2016
If d boy like let him b grazzing & b studying chemistry, aboki wil alwayz grow up 2 bcom aboki lyk presido buhari d President Buhari
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by fulanmafia: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

What are you suggesting?

I came top of my class which includes Chinese, Brits and Indians in several modules including investment analysis so you're badly mistaken and likely severely ignorant about the Fulani.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by MinorityTribe: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Kaii my first time seeing an Educated Fulani Herd-boy/men cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin hope when he grow up , he will not becomes Violence blood sucker Fulani herd man grin grin cheesy cheesy
No he will grow up to be your boss, The state governor, A president, MD, Minister, Senator and probably all the good things you can only dream of. Why? Because an Educated Fulani always get what he wants.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your sensibility for thinking only certain tribes are predisposed to intelligence. Seriously!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by olaniyi0(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Soneh:

going by your logic all nigerians are obviously fools since these same fulanis have ruled this nation more than any other tribe in nigeria.i grew up in the north and i can authoritatively tell you that these fulani kids are intelligent when they get the opportunity of being in school.
yaradua,dangote,sanusi,elrufai,ribadu,;jega et al,do these names ring a bell in your head
gerrarrahia, wtf are u saying? been at top in NG politics doesn't mean u're intelligent, just shut d Bleep up. u deserve firing squad!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2016
the question should be what type of book?, Arabic I guess
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mapet: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

At least there is a higher likelihood that his education will be complete unlike yours

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by masciv: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Hate will most likely give you a cardiac arrest someday. So Fulani have tubes in their heads abi but you have brain... Your reasoning is more like someone with a faulty artificial brain sef.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Adie1993(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Him d study maths to knw Hw to calculate him cows
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by blingxx(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
probably he is reading Islamic violence novel... Quran.... that kid suppose to be in school... have u seen the reason why I said dis people from desert are disgracing us

undecided bro did u even think before u type? or is your I.Q really this low..... undecided
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by khaymillers: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Soneh:

sorry to bust your bubbles. Fulani's are the most uneducated or. Let me say northerners so don't border calling names. Those names you mentioned are just politicians not people who succeeded education wise. How many books have theY written. If you want a rich role model, you can take them but when it comes to education, those names are not role models. I think you are forgeting the western nigeria when it comes to Education. North has nothing
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Bigante: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
May the civilised spirit of modern education make him a better and humane person.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by KevinDein: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

this is how a typical south Westerner thinks. Similar way a very dumb Yoruba girl was telling me that it's corpers from the south that are developing and running the North. She said that's what her dad told her.

Shiitss I had to put up with when living in that ghetto called Lagos.

Very ignorant, yet arrogant.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by bkool7(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!

Haters alert!

When a pic of a young studying while selling her groundnut surfaced online e everyone commended her determination. She even got a scholarship.

So what's wrong with this boy multitasking, is it cos his Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by liam93: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Yes he don't want to be like buhari, he will present and defend his waec certificate buhari is just putting all of em to shame

wish you can learn from the boy and learn d use of words.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by opius: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2016
he is checking out some intresting picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters / Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.