Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . (1884 Views)

Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . by Autopilotcash(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Now that there is no imported fish feed in Nigeria , how will catfish farmers feed there fish.

No one expected that one day there was going to be a scarcity or even outright unavailability of catfish feed usually, imported into Nigeria.

But it happened.

For over 3 Months now there has been sready scarcity of imported catfish feed in Nigeria, forcing many fish farmers to get there fish feed at a very expensive price.

Before now, there has been the popular types of fish feed like COPPENCE, MULTIFEED and AQUAFEED, but they care no longer easily available and affordable.

Apart from using the "LOCAL FEED" as our locally made fish feed is fondly called, how else can a fish farmer get good floating catfish feed?

Would the farmer have to stop feeding his fish because there is no imported fish feed?

Mustche even continue to buy the already expensive feeds and end up producing your fish at a loss?

No.
M
There is a solution of formulating a highly nutritious floating fish feed now for anyone that wants

Many customers calling my lines are bemoaning their fate for lack of feed which is the reason they said they cannot stock more than 2,000 fish, until I introduce them to my fish feed which was used to fatten many stunted fishes @ Abuja, Suleja in 2008 to 20013.

The purpose of this tread is to let fish grow-out farmers know that they can have customized fish feed that grows their fish right now in Nigeria at very reduced prices.

We can help you formulate and extrude a nutrition fish feed.

A bag of 15kg is going for only N4,800.

You can ask for 50 bags or 100 bags at once.

What fish need to eat and grow are Jere with us.
As animal nutritionist, I know the ingredients that could be assembled to makexa good fish diet.

You don't have to lose hope. The machine the produces a floating fish feed is here with us.
Re: Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . by Pamelayoung: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . by funso111: 4:34am On Aug 17, 2016
I cant get u.are u here to sell machines or feed.no contact number nothing
Re: Now That There Is No Imported Fish Feed In Nigeria . by chrisblack: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Autopilotcash:
Now that there is no imported fish feed in Nigeria , how will catfish farmers feed there fish.

No one expected that one day there was going to be a scarcity or even outright unavailability of catfish feed usually, imported into Nigeria.

But it happened.

For over 3 Months now there has been sready scarcity of imported catfish feed in Nigeria, forcing many fish farmers to get there fish feed at a very expensive price.

Before now, there has been the popular types of fish feed like COPPENCE, MULTIFEED and AQUAFEED, but they care no longer easily available and affordable.

Apart from using the "LOCAL FEED" as our locally made fish feed is fondly called, how else can a fish farmer get good floating catfish feed?

Would the farmer have to stop feeding his fish because there is no imported fish feed?

Mustche even continue to buy the already expensive feeds and end up producing your fish at a loss?

No.
M
There is a solution of formulating a highly nutritious floating fish feed now for anyone that wants

Many customers calling my lines are bemoaning their fate for lack of feed which is the reason they said they cannot stock more than 2,000 fish, until I introduce them to my fish feed which was used to fatten many stunted fishes @ Abuja, Suleja in 2008 to 20013.

The purpose of this tread is to let fish grow-out farmers know that they can have customized fish feed that grows their fish right now in Nigeria at very reduced prices.

We can help you formulate and extrude a nutrition fish feed.

A bag of 15kg is going for only N4,800.

You can ask for 50 bags or 100 bags at once.

What fish need to eat and grow are Jere with us.
As animal nutritionist, I know the ingredients that could be assembled to makexa good fish diet.

You don't have to lose hope. The machine the produces a floating fish feed is here with us.

Guy lets patronized made in nigeria goods. Afe babalola university from what I heard from a friend of Mine in yola produce one of the best fish feeds.it is comparable to any of the imported ones

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ginger And Sesame Seed Suppliers / Raw Shea Butter Available / Castor Seed Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.