Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki (71907 Views)

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss, Conuass, Conraiss Etc.) / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
zicoraads:

Did Jude ask for his number to be posted here? sad

Naturalwaves...you are on point about that lesson talk and high end clients. I sometimes take them too, especially during weekends. And the circle I accept (only circle) is the high end circle. And for me, negotiations always start at 50k.
Your negotiation should actually start from a 100k+ because they are going to beat it down. Carriage matters too. When you say a 120k per month for e. g, they can beat it down to 70k and then you say 80k is what you can consider. Before you know it, they will accept. At all at all na him bad pass you go get 50k. If you do one ver well and the client is impressed, you don hammer o cos that client go refer you die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
well I think your set of clients, are people of top class or very high middle class. I am quite sure that if you visited any school along agbara ota road where I schooled, the likes of corona ,loral, faith academy or bells where boarders fee for a class should be about a million or more by now. I can say for sure you will be disappointed by the figures you will hear. maybe lekki residents are generous lol.
Well, you can't compare that side with lekki, ikoyi axis except you get a well to do client there. Most of the pupils in one of those schools you mentioned are actually resident here on the island. Some of them just decided to go to the boarding house there.

Infact., you won't believe this. I have taught in a government school on the mainland before and the highest I ever get from a parent trying to make me teach the ward was 5k. The average negotiation was usually 1, 500 naira per month. So, I usually teach free of charge cos that amount is just too poor and they will even owe you. When it is time to pay the supposed 1, 500, you won't hear anything. The child can then bring a loaf of bread and will be like.... My mum said I should give you. In my mind, I will be like... Na bread I wan chop?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
MindExplorer:

Yea. You are right. I just moved to the Lekki axis and I am beginning to observe this trend of payment especially with the Private Lessons. Though I'm very new there and I'm yet to get any. Pls I do not mind if you have any that you can refer me to. I am very good with Maths, English and Sciences. See my signature for my contact invade of any possible chances.
Thanks a million!
Exactly. Okay bro. School is on break now though and most of the students would have traveled out. Just keep on following me bumper to bumper so that we can relate well. Send a PM pls. I just came in too. Trying to settle down and I see alot of prospects here. Some teachers here are far better off than a banker o. I know nothing less than 8 colleagues that make at least 300k per month(lessons + salary).
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
MrDoGood:
op i wish you all the best.

at least someone is helping you out. just chat with her privately and she might be of great help to each other.
who knows

thanks coulisse for the help and information.

God bless you.

Don't tell me you believe that crap
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by laytoshtwo: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
NameChecker:

(1) How much do private schools pay graduates?

You have been answered by nairalander and if you are government teacher in public schools remember your pension after 35,years is somebody annual salary so dont sit down there and be rejoicing you are a government worker.

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by adeoba2008(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:

Bro.....please stop this joke!.....

Head Teacher??.... 12k??......

Stop this expensive joke please....
Am damn serious. It so terrible . Its very common in Ibadan. NCE - 8k, Degree holder 10k, Head Teacher 12k or 15k

2 Likes

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by flowx(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Liberty bell - Badore N100,000. Edidot School - Badore N100,000. Tenderfeet - Badore N60,000. Chrisland - VGC N150,000/N200,000. Divine Corona -Oke Ira N70,000. Debirus School -Ajah N200,000. Careland School, My children school Badore - N50,000. I no dey pass my level. White Sand - Lekki N200,000. Meadow Hall - Lekki N300,000/400,000. Caleb School - Lekki N150,000. E.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ensamy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chaii Chaii Chaii , all this teaching salaries mentioned is not even up to 500 Dollars in a month . Naija Naija Naija in a whole month less than 500 So dollars. so after teaching for a month the will pay u 40k that is less than 100 dollars. Make I go take some beer I dey come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
naturalwaves:

Exactly. Okay bro. School is on break now though and most of the students would have traveled out. Just keep on following me bumper to bumper so that we can relate well. Send a PM pls. I just came in too. Trying to settle down and I see alot of prospects here. Some teachers here are far better off than a banker o. I know nothing less than 8 colleagues that make at least 300k per month(lessons + salary).

i am currently serving and will be through early next year. I am good at the sciences apart from biology. Maths, Phy, Chem and English are subjects i am good at. I speak near impeacable British accent. People have commended me before among whom are my counsellor, HOD guidiance and counselling and my friends. I am also learning Mandarin. What prospects are there for me?
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Loook.. I once went for an interview where I was asked 'How much would you like us to pay you'.. I asked for their salary scale for the job and they said I should propose a number.. I went to my last pay slip from my old job, looked at the new companies profile and asked for 1 Million Naira.. Guess what those fhuckers offered me? 150,000.. At the end, we setlled at 300,000 after taxes and other deductions. It was still way less than what I was expecting, but thats how you negotiate.

If you have worked before, whatever you were being paid, double it.. Because you have grown in experience and that is why they want to hire you. Dont start small because they MUST negotiate you down.. SO reach for the sky so you hopefully land on the Mountain top. cool

inspiring! You are one of the STUFFS we have here on NL and i think i should begin to follow you already. I wonder why i haven't done that since i took note of your handle at the time you made that joke about our troops hiring a chanchangi ariline, wind down the window and shoot from it if we do not have a proper fighter jet. How many likes did you get for that single post?

I think you are a big boy. I believe you are in your early 30s and unmarried. I envy you.

I am currently serving, will be done early next year. I did phy edu, good at the sciences except biology. Although i did not graduate with the class i would have loved to graduate with, i had an "A" in my teaching practice. I can teach English language too and speak it with an almost perfect British accent. People commend me alot for that. I am learning Mandarin too. What prospects do you think are there for me in the job market? What is your advice?

Although, i am just a fresh graduate, i taught these same subjects i mentioned here at a school when i was waiting to get admission to the university. I did it for 4 years. Can i add that to my CV as experience? I also taught tutorials to open University students when i was in 400L. Can i add that too? I am just skeptical if they would see that as an 'experience'.
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
craziebone:

i am currently serving and will be through early next year. I am good at the sciences apart from biology. Maths, Phy, Chem and English are subjects i am good at. I speak near impeacable British accent. People have commended me before among whom are my counsellor, HOD guidiance and counselling and my friends. I am also learning Mandarin. What prospects are there for me?
Enough bro. Just keep on talking to people particularly thise that take lessons. You should have at least one soon.
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by royaltunde(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2016
flowx:
Liberty bell - Badore N100,000. Edidot School - Badore N100,000. Tenderfeet - Badore N60,000. Chrisland - VGC N150,000/N200,000. Divine Corona -Oke Ira N70,000. Debirus School -Ajah N200,000. Careland School, My children school Badore - N50,000. I no dey pass my level. White Sand - Lekki N200,000. Meadow Hall - Lekki N300,000/400,000. Caleb School - Lekki N150,000. E.t.c.
Please....all these figures you stated here....is it teachers salaries or school fees.....if yes,how much is wisdow hall......teacher salary....along badore road,Ajah
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by MadCow1: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016
craziebone:

inspiring! You are one of the STUFFS we have here on NL and i think i should begin to follow you already. I wonder why i haven't done that since i took note of your handle at the time you made that joke about our troops hiring a chanchangi ariline, wind down the window and shoot from it if we do not have a proper fighter jet. How many likes did you get for that single post?

I think you are a big boy. I believe you are in your early 30s and unmarried. I envy you.

I am currently serving, will be done early next year. I did phy edu, good at the sciences except biology. Although i did not graduate with the class i would have loved to graduate with, i had an "A" in my teaching practice. I can teach English language too and speak it with an almost perfect British accent. People commend me alot for that. I am learning Mandarin too. What prospects do you think are there for me in the job market? What is your advice?

Although, i am just a fresh graduate, i taught these same subjects i mentioned here at a school when i was waiting to get admission to the university. I did it for 4 years. Can i add that to my CV as experience? I also taught tutorials to open University students when i was in 400L. Can i add that too? I am just skeptical if they would see that as an 'experience'.

STUFF's indeed..

Anyways, I am more of an online clown than a career adviser. I however have been working for the past 6 years and so have a very good wealth of experience under my belt and can offer advise to people from time to time on certain subjects bothering on Work.

I don't know much about the Education Sector as I am an Engineer so all I will be giving you is generic advise.

For your resume, you only put in 'experiences' that have proper documented reference. Professional Experience only. Example: If you were a Private Lesson teacher for Primary and Secondary school kids, you can't put that on your resume because there is no documented proof. Its not easy to verify. It can go for extra-curricular activities (or something similar) but I don't think its an experience outright. I will advise you save that story for the interview.

If you have worked in schools before now, you may want to go get reference letters attesting to that fact from the schools for your file and add those to your resume under your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
MadCow1:

STUFF's indeed..

Anyways, I am more of an online clown than a career adviser. I however have been working for the past 6 years and so have a very good wealth of experience under my belt and can offer advise to people from time to time on certain subjects bothering on Work.

I don't know much about the Education Sector as I am an Engineer so all I will be giving you is generic advise.

For your resume, you only put in 'experiences' that have proper documented reference. Professional Experience only. Example: If you were a Private Lesson teacher for Primary and Secondary school kids, you can't put that on your resume because there is no documented proof. Its not easy to verify. It can go for extra-curricular activities (or something similar) but I don't think its an experience outright. I will advise you save that story for the interview.

If you have worked in schools before now, you may want to go get reference letters attesting to that fact from the schools for your file and add those to your resume under your experiences.

good to know you are an engr. What do you think about my last post on the thread whose link is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1805068/discuss-experiences-learning-quantum-mechanics
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by MindExplorer(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
naturalwaves:

Thanks bro. I have sent you a Pm, and I'll also try to follow you. Hope you don't mind if we can chat on Whatsapp. I will really like to relate well with you.
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by Prince16: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by Sunnypar(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please check my salary structure on www.mitacy.com to get the needed information you uneed in times of recession
coulisse:
Chrisland,Refiners,Debriuss,GR8 schools,Great solutions, Child of promise, Lead forte and Green springs, I heard Atlanta hall pays 350 but 5 years experience
Readington pays very well but first you will start with little the little am talking about is 70 as a class teacher then 30 as class assistant but there is a lot of work and pressure there if you can stay there for at least a year you can get like 90- 100
these are the little schools I know and am sure they are more schools in ajah that pay like these schools
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by chinenye497: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
coulisse:
if it at lekki perhaps 150
but Ajah perhaps 70- 100
just tell them 150 or 200 at lekki for some schools in some other schools at lekki they should pay more than 200 , some schools pay 300-350 that's the highest I know
then Ajah 100- 150 for schools . I hope you were able to understand my ramblings.
Good evening everyone. Please does anyone know how much berith nursery and primary school ilaje pays their teachers?

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by opani1: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please, how much does attwool school, awoyaya pays graduate? B.sc ?

SirAweezy:
School fee is very high in Ajah ooo... I know a teacher BSC he takes 120k home monthly
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ILoveLight: 8:33pm On May 11, 2019
zicoraads:

Did Jude ask for his number to be posted here? sad

Naturalwaves...you are on point about that lesson talk and high end clients. I sometimes take them too, especially during weekends. And the circle I accept (only circle) is the high end circle. And for me, negotiations always start at 50k.
Please if you know of any available lesson opportunity for grade 1-4 please do let me know. I reside within this axis
Thanks
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ILoveLight: 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
naturalwaves:

It is not the norm. 20k? That is too low. Damn too low. What you charge depends on a lot of factors. Your client, what you teach etc. Infact, I once charged 75k . I have a friend that charges 20k per hour. I have seen someone collect 150k per month. Like I said, depends on you, the client, your negotiating power, knowing your worth etc. So, you are right, 50k is not the norm . You can get as high as 180k(a friend of mine collected this steadily for 1year for teaching a girl mathematics and after she passed her entrance exam into one of the most competitive secondary schools, her dad slammed my friend with a 500k thank you cheque). All these butress my points about the numerous opportunities here.
Please help link me up with lesson opportunity for grade 1 -4 . I reside within Ajah axis. thanks
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 8:43pm On May 11, 2019
ILoveLight:

Please help link me up with lesson opportunity for grade 1 -4 . I reside within Ajah axis. thanks
Helloooooooooooooooo
I just see you have been quoting me since cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How do you do?
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ILoveLight: 4:35pm On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:
Helloooooooooooooooo I just see you have been quoting me since cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How do you do?
very well. thanks. and how do you do too? quoting you since,? as as how?
Oya nau, please help link me up for lesson opportunity. thanks
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by neerajsinghji: 4:53pm On May 12, 2019
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/good-morning-status-in-hindi-for-facebook-good-morning-status-download/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/friendship-status-friendship-status-for-whats-app/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/birthday-status-for-lover-bday-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/happy-anniversary-status-1st-anniversary-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/sad-status-download-very-sad-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/whatsapp-status-attitude-whats-app-status-for-attitude/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/cool-words-cool-sayings-for-whatsapp/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/whatsapp-status-punjabi-punjabi-attitude-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/romantic-status-download-romantic-status-for-girlfriend-in-hindi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/whatsapp-status-love-love-quotes-in-hindi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/heart-broken-whatsapp-status-sad-heart-broken-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/breakup-attitude-status-attitude-breakup-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/missing-status-miss-u-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/anger-quotes-for-friends-angry-quotes-for-friends/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/funny-status-for-whats-app-funny-status-quotes/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/status-on-beauty-status-on-beautiful-me/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/gym-status-for-whatsapp-status-about-gym/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/heart-touching-status-in-hindi-true-life-status-best-heart-touching-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/good-night-facebook-status-gud-nyt-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/instagram-profile-status-status-instagram/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/love-relationship-status-cute-relationship-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/brother-love-status-bhai-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/whatsapp-sorry-status-love-sorry-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/alone-whatsapp-status-lonely-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/best-emotional-status-very-emotional-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/feeling-happy-status-in-hindi-feeling-upset-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/life-status-change-best-life-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/cool-status-for-fb-cool-facebook-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/miss-u-papa-status-in-hindi-miss-u-papa-whatsapp-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/short-status-for-mom-and-whatsapp-status-for-mother/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/cute-whatsapp-status-for-girls-cute-girl-status-for-whatsapp-in-hindi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/punjabi-status-for-boys-fb-status-for-boys/

http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/whatsapp-status-sister-sister-whatsapp-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/romantic-status-for-wife-i-love-my-wife-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/husband-love-status-love-husband-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/status-on-son-my-son-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/lovely-daughter-status-best-status-for-daughter/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/status-for-parents-love-i-love-my-parents-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/cute-status-for-boyfriend-new-bf-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/love-status-for-girlfriend-romantic-status-for-girlfriend/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/status-on-dosti-in-hindi-dosti-status-for-fb/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/child-love-status-child-related-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/teachers-day-status-in-english-teachers-day-status-in-hindi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/cousins-status-for-whatsapp-birthday-status-for-cousin-brother/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/grandpa-status-grandfathered-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/new-love-status-new-love-whatsapp-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/30-best-yaadein-status-for-whatsapp-and-facebook-in-hindi-yaad-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/mohabbatein-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/motivational-whatsapp-status-in-hindi-motivational-status-for-whatsapp-in-english/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/senti-status-for-whatsapp-in-punjabi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/love-dhoka-status-in-hindi-dhokha-status-in-punjabi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/mst-status-in-hindi-fb-mast-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/khushi-ke-status-in-hindi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/50-latest-dil-whatsapp-status-in-hindi-and-english-dil-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/shadi-mubarak-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/inspirational-quotes-on-life-in-hindi-inspirational-lines-in-hindi/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/couple-love-status-sweet-couple-status/
http://www.whatsappstatusquotes.com/love-song-whatsapp-status-status-in-song/
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 4:59pm On May 12, 2019
ILoveLight:

very well. thanks. and how do you do too?
quoting you since,? as as how?

Oya nau, please help link me up for lesson opportunity. thanks
What do you teach? What did you study?
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ILoveLight: 5:14pm On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:
What do you teach? What did you study?
Geography. I can teach grade 1-3,4 math, english, verbal reasoning, quantitative test etc.
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 5:19pm On May 12, 2019
ILoveLight:

Geography.
I can teach grade 1-3,4 math, english, verbal reasoning, quantitative test etc.
Okay. Do you teach in a school at the moment? If yes, what school and what is your precise location?
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ILoveLight: 6:02am On May 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

Okay. Do you teach in a school at the moment? If yes, what school and what is your precise location?
school's location Lekki phase 1
where I reside, Abijo
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 7:28am On May 15, 2019
ILoveLight:

school's location Lekki phase 1
where I reside, Abijo
For you to be at Lekki Phase 1, you are already surrounded by clients.
I teach at Abijo GRA Scheme II.
C*****.
That means you are close to me.
For you to be at Lekki Phase 1, you are already surrounded by clients.
Will contact you subsequently.
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by walefalade(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2019
Need an office space to share with another company(preferably an IT company)?
Contact me via wale@gidisoft.com

The office space is located at Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by ILoveLight: 9:29pm On May 16, 2019
naturalwaves:
For you to be at Lekki Phase 1, you are already surrounded by clients. I teach at Abijo GRA Scheme II. C*****. That means you are close to me. For you to be at Lekki Phase 1, you are already surrounded by clients. Will contact you subsequently.
Caleb British school or chalcedony?
Re: Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki by naturalwaves: 9:48pm On May 16, 2019
ILoveLight:

Caleb British school or chalcedony?
None of the above.
C****A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.