Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo (18555 Views)

External Reserves Drop For First Time Since December / Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Nigeria ‘most Fractured’ Now Than Any Time Since Civil War –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2016
massinola:
If that be the case, I suggest a handover to this young man
Nice one! Not a bad idea at all cool
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2016
junketer:
Maybe jonathan saw the future. I mean, when everyone was telling him not to hand over, he did. God is with that man. They called him all sorts of names but he never fought back, never arrested anyone, he turned the other cheek. Now the same people that tore their pdp membership card on tv are now lamenting. Enjoy your change afonjas. Nonsense

OBJ handed over peacefully and nobody made noise..... GEJ was never meant to contest the election, he made that election period tense.. Even if GEJ had won 9ja would have been fighting a war by now....

GEJ said election is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.... That means he was already been threatened by some people...

Do u think if GEJ won there would have been peace
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by OjukwuWarBird: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2016
You don't force Unity on people whom you term 5% after ganging up against their son

Besides was it not the same OBJ that said no Ijaw man will ever rule again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Rapmoney(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Obasanjo, shut ur stinking mouth!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
millionaireman:
OBJ, when you piloted for an unrepentant dictator Buhari to become president of Nigeria, were you asleep?
He wasn't asleep,he was just confused like every other zombie but wake up call has come!
Too bad we can't make him a wailer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by millionaireman: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
junketer:
Maybe jonathan saw the future. I mean, when everyone was telling him not to hand over, he did. God is with that man. They called him all sorts of names but he never fought back, never arrested anyone, he turned the other cheek. Now the same people that tore their pdp membership card on tv are now lamenting. Enjoy your change afonjas. Nonsense

The only hope of the Afonjas is that no serious battle is yet going on in their zone.

Therefore they still keep their zone as the bridge still linking the north and south of the ugly country created by foreigners.
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by hahn(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
we need DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!! TO THINK FOR OURSELVES

God is incompetent undecided
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Reference(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2016
grin The wheels are slowly coming off the wagon. Do I sense someone is trying to take cover. It is you my man that has lost control of the country you and your gang own. It is no longer working in your own image so the panick. It is cool down here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by millionaireman: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Crude oil in the Niger delta is only reason why the Afonja group can't demand for its own country, thus in one Nigeria, the Afonja group remains the bridge through which Arewa rides roughshod on the whole south of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by nonjebose(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2016
He is right on this. The utterances of many has led to this. Politicians presently in power and those that are under investigation for fraud are all inadvently contributing to this challenge
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by OjukwuWarBird: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

OBJ handed over peacefully and nobody made noise..... GEJ was never meant to contest the election, he made that election period tense.. Even if GEJ had won 9ja would have been fighting a war by now....

GEJ said election is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.... That means he was already been threatened by some people...

So you Afonjas planned a war if Jonathan won.

Mark my words, our oil will be Nigeria's Achilles heel.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

So you Afonjas planned a war if Jonathan won.

Mark my words, our oil will be Nigeria's Achilles heel.

which oil the oil in bayelsa belongs to the SS... the oil in Delta, Edo & Ondo belongs to SW ... the oil in rivers belongs to the SE... the SW has more oil than the SS and SE....

Do you think Gowon didn't know what he was doing when he creating states and giving oil resources to people who are mostly lazy and dependent
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by apcisevil: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2016
omenka:
Yes, and this is because some sore losers have made it their life ambition/duty to bog the country down with their post election loss syndrome.
Why can't people like you champion a country devoid of the sore losers?

As happy winners, you people should have start a country where only happy winners can live happily.

Is it by force for happy winners and sore losers to be together? Why can't you start championing a separate country where there will be no sore losers?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by lordkhalifa(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
the only problem with black man is power drunk... if Britain Can exist peacefully from European Union or if Britain can give Scotland referendum to decide to stay or exit on ballot box peacefully why not follow suit Nigeria government don't respect UN 1945 and 1974 charter which we are signatory to it... every tribe region has freedom to decide whether to stay or to exist... from my own understanding this amalgamation and fake marriage from crook like lord Frederick luggard expired on 2014... so free dis talk of one Nigerism... we are not 1 and will never be... from culture to physically and mentally appearance u will concur with me this failed marriage was not meant to be it was forced by white masters for their own selfish interests... may God punish lord luggard... unity my ass

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by damon222: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
we need DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!!
You are right. But man must remain man whether or not he is face to face even with the gun. I will personally pray against apc and Buhari because I have NEVER come across this confusion in this country before. GEJ do not cause this great danger being casued by Sheriff which is influence by Buhari when apc was allow to come into politics. I mean when it was registered by INEC and then become a political party. When Buhari came in as the president, there are disregard of court orders here and there. God will definitely take action because there are many innocent people and cannot be allowed to be killed and destroyed by what Buhari is about to cause.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Omokaysmith: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
All thanks to PMB 97% 5% ideology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by EVENTSPRO: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2016
massinola:
I like ur thought...
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Truly1: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2016
massinola:
Which young man? Is it because he is an IPOB?
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by erimmy(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
I'm glad this observation is said by baba iyabo himself.

This is not to sound partisan or blame anyone for Nigeria's current woes,but me think that the disintegration of Nigeria has always been around,since the first coup took place in this country.

However,Nigeria became a fully disintegrated country the moment Obasanjo tore his PDP's membership card.The fact remained and it will always remain that the PDP before the infamous action of baba iyabo was the only party in Nigeria that was not a sectional or ethnically inclined party.APC as it stands now is a purely northern party. Its functions and body language has always been northern in nature. Of course, we all know that the only thing binding this country together is the crude oil.Once every region discover crude oil in commercial quantity,Nigeria will physically DISINTEGRATE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by daveyjay(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
omenka:
Yes, and this is because some sore losers have made it their life ambition/duty to bog the country down with their post election loss syndrome.

What is this one sayinq??!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by googlepikins: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=20pt]97%. < 5%[/size]
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by adamswahab72: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Divided we stand united we fall

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by chidozieikeji2: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

if I was GEJ I will sit down dia and fight till last man standing he just chickened out for those northern oligarchy that his action is the reason why the southerners will always be seen as second class citizens had it been he listened to advise he shud have retained ihejirika as his chief of army staff and this wud have have given him a strong force to withstand any fight from the north but he did d opposite by putting minimah who have low followers in the army

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Larryfest(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
No be you fracture am or what's this baba saying self Given that he had chances of making this nation great he chose the opposite so what is he saying now?
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by amerlino(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2016
silent observer

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by wadetaw202: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
we need DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!!

No, we need resource control and regionalization.

God has given us brain to think.

We already have our own solutions in our hands.

Only a dunce will still expect God to do for him what he can do for himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Otunba10(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2016
See this one. You were in a better position to prevent all this mess, when we had so much faith in DEMOCRACY but you continued with corruption & now you want your successors to perform miracles

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Otunba10:
See this one. You were in a better position to prevent all this mess, when we had so much faith in DEMOCRACY but you continued with corruption & now you want your successors to perform miracles

OBJ took the economy from nothing to something...

All GEJ had to do was build two state owned refinery in bayelsa and rivers that would generate revenue for the state and boost the IGR of the two states..
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

which oil the oil in bayelsa belongs to the SS... the oil in Delta, Edo & Ondo belongs to SW ... the oil in rivers belongs to the SE... the SW has more oil than the SS and SE....

Do you think Gowon didn't know what he was doing when he creating states and giving oil resources to people who are mostly lazy and dependent

How. dare you put Delta in the SW

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2016
crixtex:

How. dare you put Delta in the SW

how dare you dare ask me that st:upid question

95% of Delta is in the western region... Delta is where the yoruba Itsekiri village is located..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Ban: Panel Submits Names Of 39 Looters To Immigration / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.