Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kidnapping: The Most Lucrative Crime Industry In Nigeriaand Ways Of Curbing It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapping: The Most Lucrative Crime Industry In Nigeriaand Ways Of Curbing It (1033 Views)

Curbing Internet Fraud In Nigeria / Kidnapping - The Nigerian Police & Their Lousy Attitude / Inside Nigeria's Largest Adult Entertainment Industry In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping: The Most Lucrative Crime Industry In Nigeriaand Ways Of Curbing It by vasnate(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2009
I am so sorry If my comments here sounds so so negative and ill fated. Well, I ve got no option than to reiterate the voice of so many Nigerain and that of the Punch writer adeyeye who wrote something on that too (Go and read tha Sat Punch newspaper).

what is happenning right here in nigeria is alarming in terms of kidnapining. though south africa still retains the leadership of such industry but am afraid the rate at which the nigerian kidnappining is growing , south africa would enjoy their leadership only for a breif while. Recent development in Nigeria shows that even the northern part of Nigeria are all embracing the trend wholeheratedly. No doubt more people would soon be kidnapped. However, there's a twist to it all which seems quiting comforting though from a particular point of view.

The kidnappers are turning their attention on the personalities of the political elites, yes, governors and their officails. one should be happy at this development, why, because it means that the government would soon be looking seriously into th e kidnapping industry with a view to checkmate it so that they and their loved ones wldn't fall victims to it, so shall we urge the kidnapping gangs to fast track their industry so that these governments would do something about the situtaion that created this menance.

photocashflow@getrespose.com

(1) (Reply)

I See War Coming In Nigeria / Married Woman Caught With Pastor In A Hotel In Lagos / Photo:policeman Begging For 50#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.