Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ginger Slicing Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ginger Slicing Machine (1075 Views)

Ginger Slicing Machine / Ginger Slicing Machine / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Slicing Machine by foodmachines: 3:35am On Aug 17, 2016
The ginger slicing machine is a new type and high technology ginger cutting machine, it employs Japan advanced technology and improved by us, with high precision and low error, the ginger slices processed by it are uniform and smooth, and the thickness of the slices can be adjusted conveniently. It is the essential equipment for ginger processing.

[email]foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Ginger Slicing Machine by OptimistGenius: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

I sent you an email on this already.

I'm interested in knowing the price of your ginger processing machine.

I'd also like to know your location.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Distributor Of Agro Chemicals / Crates Of Fresh Egg Available At Our Depot. / Cow Gives Man Head Butt As They Try To Catch It* Graphic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.