Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mindset Of A Terrorist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mindset Of A Terrorist (715 Views)

Asari Dokubo A Terrorist And A Failure To Niger Delta Amalgamation / Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist / Boko Haram Sect Not A Terrorist Organisation — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mindset Of A Terrorist by No2Atheism(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2009
1. I would not even pretend to think i can understand the mindset of a terrorist.

2. Despite my understanding of islam and the concept of al taqiya, it still baffles me how people have been so brainwashed and dominated by the false religion known as islam.

3. Muslims and Terrorists are able to practise their faith in most Christian countries without fear or threat of violence, despite that Christians do not have the same freedom in muslim countries, yet for some reason muslims are schizophrenic to the extent of trying to take over christian countries and turn them into the same kind of countries that they fled from.

4. A country or city or nation devoid of islamic domination is in most cases the best place to live and raise children. Even islamic terrorists agree to this and yet by some twisted logic they still seem hell bent on destroying what they themselves have used their own mouth to say is free and good.

Below is a quote from a statement by a recently arrested terrorist suspect:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/26/nyregion/26profile.html?pagewanted=1&ref=todayspaper

This is one of the best countries in the world,” he told a reporter by telephone on Sept. 14 after the F.B.I. had identified him as a terrorism suspect. “It gives you every single right.

I am simply confused undecided as to how a muslim and a terrorist can say that as quoted above and still at the same time try to destroy that same country via his attempt impose islam by force.

I have tried to use logic . . . to try to comprehend how and why muslims and terrorist think the way they do, considering that an open discussion and debate shows that mohammed is a liar, allah is a false god and islam is false religion.

Contributions to this topic are welcomed.
Re: Mindset Of A Terrorist by noetic10: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2009
It beats my imagination too . . . . . .but after studying the life of mohammed. . . I stopped being surprised about what muslims are capable of doing.
Re: Mindset Of A Terrorist by Abuzola(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2009
Any muslim with beard, faithful to Allah is a terrorist, like me for example i don't conceal what God profess in the Quran and hadith, and thats why even my brethren on NL regard me as a terrorist because i speak frankly

(1)

Seun Am Banking On You Plsssssss / Businessman Assassinated In Ogun / Judge Jails Ex-lagos Lg Boss Two Years Without Option Of Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.