Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA (26833 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Solar Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On Sunday, 26th Of February / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2016
blessedvisky:

One spotted already. SMH I just knew it angry

Patiently waiting for someone to say it's Buhari s fault

Knew that someone would blame the police for over-zealousness
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by acecarter(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
OK o.. For those stubborn ones, don't observe the Eclipse with your naked eyes.. You will only compound your woes, because na person wey eyes go fit search for food.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by iamtewwy(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Shey na only naija dey this world ?
Everytime eclipse.. nawa oo,

Naija and eclipse are like

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by DONSMITH123(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:
Buhari sef shocked

Must everything be Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by gozieintel(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
blessedvisky:

One spotted already. I knew it. I just knew it angry.
It is buhari's fault. grin
blessedvisky:

One spotted already. I knew it. I just knew it angry.
It is buhari's fault.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by ikupakuti(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Nairaland auto-correct sef!
“unclad eyes“
Got me laffin

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by waleadex(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
I can't wait...
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by harmonysexy(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Am waiting for it.... I dnt want to hear dat it was missing ooh.... missing eclipse loading...
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by snezBaba: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
But it was dsame NASRDA dat predicted d end of d world nah

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Godwin616: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Mtcheeew. Is that the only thing Nasrda has to offer us. We have satelites in space yet it cannot be utilised for profitable use to advance our econmy, it cannot be used to locate the chibok girls etc. Yet billions of naira is allocated to them every year doing nothing. Abeg make them park well joor.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by dermmy(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Na every three three years we go dey see eclipse for this nation?
Na only Nigeria dey world map abi we cross the path of the moon and sun??

I Don vex

Hahaha.. I no fit laff o
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by akilo1: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Who will i bame jonathan or buharI? grin
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by dermmy(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Ehn make we change the name of the country to Eclipse nation that Nigeria sef don spoil for oyinbo eye.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by free2ryhme: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
celestial bodies worshipers una food don ready ooo
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by seacoast(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2016
One prophet go still talk say he talk am.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Dentmoyin(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
Warning: nobody should observe eclipse with unclad eyes.
i go wear clothe observe am...sha! I blame lagbaja..he done brainwash you say dem dey wear clothe for eyes
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Gozzzy(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2016
nairaland and censorings sef!!!!! imagine "unclad eyes"... eyes dey wear cloth?
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Dentmoyin(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
buhari why now....shey this eclipse you no get hand inside abi ?
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Tomjazzy2: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
Dump wailers go b Lyk *see wat buhari have caused again*

How about helping them by first teaching them how to spell correctly cheesy
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by daveyjay(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:

Illiterate Zombies will type "dump" instead of "Dumb"

Get a life, stop the hate
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by importexpert(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
we pray it will not come with any danger
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by julybaba(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Sure an eclipse is interesting. But so are a vast number of everyday occurrences. The blue sky during the day. The green of foliage. The shape of raindrops. The motion of the sea and the myriad grains of sand on a beach. There is much to marvel at, and it is somewhat pathetic that people can only marvel at what they are told to marvel at. I think the world would be a better place if we all learned to marvel at life itself, as well as the eclipses.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by lhawale(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2016
It is not only in Nigeria , and I was confused too but had to check that solar eclipses actually occur more than once in a year and they occur yearly

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by dukeprince50: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2016
chai, see what buhari has caused, now we can't even look up to God with our own eyes.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by AlphaCentauri: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
yes and there is a luna eclipse tomorrow. not sure if you will see it in naija. luna eclipse is when the earth blocks the sun from shining on the moon
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by TheLegal(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
Zombies will say 'it was all Jonathan's fault'.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by jayzblack(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Can any good thing come out of Nigeria?
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by HRich(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
But it was dsame NASRDA dat predicted d end of d world nah
16years ago nah. But i heard this is Buhari's time. They can deny it predicting it if it doesn't happen.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by kissval1388: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2016
importexpert:
we pray it will not come with any danger
importexpert is not a robot!! lolssss guy they said your jobless. always the first to view new created topic.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by HRich(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
I blame Buhari. If he had managed Nigeria well, this wouldn't have happen. Lolz. Oyah come arrest me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES / Meet Nkemdilim Begho, The Reason Why Every Woman Must Learn How To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.