Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA (26847 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Solar Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On Sunday, 26th Of February / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by LAUWALI222(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2016
kbams241:
Dump wailers go b Lyk *see wat buhari have caused again*
What buhari cause?! blasphemy.This is direct from GOD not buhari please take note.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Onegai(f): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2016
So how does one get viewing glasses?
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Emyogalanya: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Another act of GOD that Allah will soon use to manipulate children of Allah to kill children of GOD!. Children of GOD up north take note, don't stay praying do something. They will soon kill u and expect no reprisals or expect apologies after reprisals. Available only in lugards experiment. If u think Allah and GOD are same and one urreally insane

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by MrBONE2(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Cool.. cool
Though some religious bigots will say the world will end.
grin
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Nectarbaba:
Will the eclipse rain rice? If not its irrelevant
No but manna from heaven
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by awa(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Nnaaa this NASRDA people are very foolish ohh. They should have predicted this since last month make I send Chukwudi to China to import Eye glass for people to buy since they have limited quantity for Abuja.

You see why I don't like this government in economic terms.
Ohhhh.... Nna this is big time fuckup.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by HighQue007: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Simple occurence Religion cant even explain let alone predict, all they can predict is hell fire....why do people still believe in Religion.Its an insult to human intelligency
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by victorazy(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
iamtewwy:
. Shey na only naija dey this world
Everytime eclipse.. nawa oo,

Naija and eclipse are like

Sign of EndTime has reached Nigeria.
Read the book of Revelation u will understand more of these signs.

When this signs appears, there will be a religious clash, muslims extremist will rise killing innocent ppl. Mark my word and record the date between 1st of Sept till the end.

Dark smoke rising from hell
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Benbobola(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Pls does oga Lai Mohammed work for NASRDA again? If he does, adonbiliv dis news undecided
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by abbeyfel: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
iamtewwy:
. Shey na only naija dey this world
Everytime eclipse.. nawa oo,

Naija and eclipse are like
eclipse occurs everywhere. it's not particularly a Nigerian phenomenon. you only get to know of it when it concerns your region most of the time. since it is not disastrous, it is often not globally reported..
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by bigbigger8(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Mrbigman1:
How possible the whole of Nigeria?
Unless it's different time for different regions

Did u read d post at all? Dumbness is not an asset o!!

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by adedayoa2(f): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kasich:
I have my reservations still... You know this present Government is full of propaganda and lies, What if i now buy the eyeglass and then the eclipse doesn't happen, who shall i hold responsible

Or what if our Senators collude and use that opportunity to embezzle more money while everywhere is dark so EFCC wouldn't find out (window period)...

Or Who knows if the presidency is planning to increase fuel pump price nationwide and they just decide to use the eclipse as an excuse, cos trust me if they do that day go really dark....

just kidding though, what to do
I should go and start my preparation to buy my basin so i can watch.
Cos it seems as if this is the only good thing one can anticipate for in this year.
you dont need glasses just sit in your room. lobatan, abeg make una advice the notherners o before they start destroying things and saying its the sins of the land that caused the eclipse
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Kasich(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
adedayoa2:
you dont need glasses just sit in your room. lobatan, abeg make una advice the notherners o before they start destroying things and saying its the sins of the land that caused the eclipse

But madam i did not call your name nor did i ask for your advice... i clearly wrote that i was joking, or you didnt read it to that part

and whats ur beef with northerners can you state in clear terms when the northerners destroyed things during previous eclipse,

its not a necessity that you must comment, and please ma don't quote me now nor in the future, thanks for your co-operation

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by happney65: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kasich:
I have my reservations still... You know this present Government is full of propaganda and lies, What if i now buy the eyeglass and then the eclipse doesn't happen, who shall i hold responsible

Or what if our Senators collude and use that opportunity to embezzle more money while everywhere is dark so EFCC wouldn't find out (window period)...

Or Who knows if the presidency is planning to increase fuel pump price nationwide and they just decide to use the eclipse as an excuse, cos trust me if they do that day go really dark....

Cos it seems as if this is the only good thing one can anticipate for in this year.

omolola15 come and see this.I don laugh tire
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by omolola15(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
happney65:

omolola15 come and see this.I don laugh tire

Lol lol see as I dey laugh like mad man. That guy wan use laugh kill me.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by omolola15(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kasich:

But madam i did not call your name nor did i ask for your advice... i clearly wrote that i was joking, or you didnt read it to that part

and whats ur beef with northerners can you state in clear terms when the northerners destroyed things during previous eclipse,

its not a necessity that you must comment, and please ma don't quote me now nor in the future, thanks for your co-operation

No mind that madam. But you self that your comment too funny. Na work I dey now, see as I dey laugh like mad man. Can't stop laughing... One of the funniest comments I've read lately.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Kasich(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
omolola15:

No mind that madam. But you self that your comment too funny. Na work I dey now, see as I dey laugh like mad man. Can't stop laughing... One of the funniest comments I've read lately.

lol... thanks man
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by adedayoa2(f): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kasich:

eiya why are you this bitter, read my comments very well and see that i meant no harm. dont read and reply in anger now. hian. I go to the north and I have friends who lives there, not everything go dey inside news.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by rhektor(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
It's like eclipse and Nigeria are now 5&6

Abegi where is my Ray-Ban abacha? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by ezigr8(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
after it positive impact cox we are used to darkness already. if I may ask will it occurrence transform d present economy
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by RetroBoy: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Another excuse for PHCN to withhold light.
PHCN officials be like:
If God has chosen to make everywhere dark on that day, who are we to contradict Him and bring light?
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by BABANGBALI: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Na which one be annual eclipse again. Abeg make government declare public holiday for us that day o make I use am go visit Juliaann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by donbenedict(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Eclipse gift
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by HMZi: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Enough cosmic energy that day,getting my wand and spellbooks ready..but if e no happen,no b small shame o..#FingersCrossed
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by idesylvester(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2016
OMG.. guy u r crazy... so so crazy... LWKMD... bros e reach 2 doubt this eclipses ooo
Kasich:

Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by GraceInUSA: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by UjSizzle(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cool cool
Looking forward to this.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Apollux(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
It has already started, is anyone observing. Here in the part of Ebonyi where I'm at the moment, the sky is too cloudy to really see d eclipse corona but the sky is dark though
Re: Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA by Oloniyan(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Apollux:
It has already started, is anyone observing. Here in the part of Ebonyi where I'm at the moment, the sky is too cloudy to really see d eclipse corona but the sky is dark though

Here in my part of Osun is somehow dull. But the sun is kind of different from other days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES / Meet Nkemdilim Begho, The Reason Why Every Woman Must Learn How To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.