Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu (27447 Views)

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks / Excreta Passes Through Ogbete Main Market In Enugu...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by metromediaboss: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2016
According to a www.metronaija.com reader,

"The prison soakaway in Ogbete main market Enugu, Enugu state got spoilt for close to one month and the faeces passes through this line and the appropriate authorities seem so adamant about this, leaving these poor women and men to inhale the faeces and also obstructing their business because people hardly pass through there because of the stench that comes out of the line. Soo many has taken ill because of this. Please kindly share for the world to see and may be they will do something about it".

What a shame & disaster. Can the government do something about this asap? More pics after the cut

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-faeces-litter-around-ogbete-main.html

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by metromediaboss: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by OAUTemitayo: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Na wa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by sunkoye: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2016
no no....this is not acceptable. angry

4 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Caseless: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Name checkers association and state checkers association , report on duty please.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by massinola(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Op abeg no de refine the name like that, call am shit make we for understand am well a. But na person go still chop those vegetables wey I de see there?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by veekid(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Shame on the state

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Whao!!! This is surprising that the so much DEVELOPED LAND OF THE RISING SUN is like this.

Anyways, Uguwanyi is working!!!

..............................................................................................

Even Shagari market in Sokoto isn't like this.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by legendte(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigeria.
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by henrydadon(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigeria is one of the most dirtiest countries ever

Imagine them selling food stuff that people are going to buy and eat..files are going to perch on that faeces and land on food stuff that are going to be bought for consumption. After they will say people are falling sick to a strange illness.

What are the health ministry doing about this ?

28 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
And people still dey sell there O.. God no matter what kinda sin I might have committed, please Lord forgive me and in next life... please and please and please.......

..don't send me to NIGERIA AGAIN..
Please
abeg
ejor,
mbok,
ka yakwiri
gba gba.. ..

13 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by amolak: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
No, this kind of a thing can only happen in Igbo land(Bush land)

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
This is terrible.. And they r still selling there?... Chisos

3 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by kennyman2000(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
who purge
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
So they will have to wait for the authorities?
Who does that
Can't they gather and clean up the mess themselves?

7 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Playing with an epidemic! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by legendte(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:
Nigeria one of the most dirtiest country ever

one of the dirtiest countries

19 Likes

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by onnenka: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2016
All I see is red mud and puddles of water.
Bloggers sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by vedaxcool(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2016
What sort of dirty buffoon opens his ugly behind and disturbs the public
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by olapluto(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2016
And these are the people who stereotype others as 'smelling aboki', 'dirty ofe manu'. Delivering faeces right on the open like this. If I were from Enugu, I wont comment on this forum for the next 7 days out of shame.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by orimsamsam(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2016
onnenka:
All I see is red mud and puddles of water.
Bloggera sha
lolzzzz. OSU ur eye never clear since grin grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by emymeeky: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
angry

The faeces smell like Yoruba prisoners' . They are majorly the occupants of the prison. Even the color of the shyte speaks volumes cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by amclimax(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
see Wetin hunger dey cause !!!
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by adekennis(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Like my nairalanders used to say ...Erosion ravage region...Na joke I dey oo ...lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Businessideas: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Really!! shocked shocked
In the center of the political and administrative capital of the Igbo and former Eastern region!!
This is unacceptable. Definitely, it means the Yoruba and Hausa are by far neater!! I have never heard of human faeces (especially poo of prisoners eating beans morning, afternoon and night shocked) flooding a market yet people are selling in the market. That market should be closed down immediately and everything there disinfected.
Infact, either the market or the prison should be relocated because this incident will still happen.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by eleko1: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2016
sad Tell those immigrants pipu developing Lagos with their faeces/waste to go back to their state.We like our Brown roof beta pass dat sewage disposal state

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Sophisticated afonjas food is ready cheesy grin
Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2016
You need to see how Igbos term their Hausa hosts in the north here as 'animals, dirty people' as if the East is more beautiful than Paris and London.

Here is Enugu, the capital of the SE looking like poo despite the numbers if high profile politicians from the place.

The SW isn't anywhere near development in comparison to the other world but we will never make EMPTY CHESTBEATINGS

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by ba7man(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2016
No.... no.... no.... feaces and food shouldn't be in the same place at the same time!!! shocked shocked shocked

That's a universal law of the universe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu by masciv: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
NCAN South West, Lagos Branch Reporting for duty

You mean...Shit, Igbe lipsrsealed faeces is passing through a market and people are still selling there? embarassed

Ah. Isnt that an irony of life...I thought Yellowba and afonja are the dirtiest as claimed by some.......

Is okay

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today / What Sells In Nigeria These Days? / Naira Crashes To N285/$1 At Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.