Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Plz, I Need Adivise On Microsoft Software Programs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Plz, I Need Adivise On Microsoft Software Programs (1045 Views)

Post your Questions on Microsoft PowerPoint and get Answers / Let Us Make Matlab Programs And GUI / Best App For Writing And Compiling Programs On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, I Need Adivise On Microsoft Software Programs by ken4jj(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello All,

I want to sponsor someone on IT trainings. He has mentioned web development and software development under microsoft but i am having the feeling that microsoft programs are now out of fashion instead Java,Python.PHP etc are the better options now.
Does it still make sense to get trained on microsoft software development programs today? Is there any job prospect for him after training? Someone should help me out with the explanation. Thanks
Re: Plz, I Need Adivise On Microsoft Software Programs by Raypawer(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Ask in detail what the person wants to learn, like you said java nd python is used for software dev, some tech offered by microsoft is not used anymore meanwhile one of microsoft's product used for software development is trending, as powerful as java, if not more by now cos its evolving faster than any other in the market, far better than php and stronger than python in its own way so get the details

ken4jj:
Hello All,

I want to sponsor someone on IT trainings. He has mentioned web development and software development under microsoft but i am having the feeling that microsoft programs are now out of fashion instead Java,Python.PHP etc are the better options now.
Does it still make sense to get trained on microsoft software development programs today? Is there any job prospect for him after training? Someone should help me out with the explanation. Thanks
Re: Plz, I Need Adivise On Microsoft Software Programs by ken4jj(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Raypawer:
Ask in detail what the person wants to learn, like you said java nd python is used for software dev, some tech offered by microsoft is not used anymore meanwhile one of microsoft's product used for software development is trending, as powerful as java, if not more by now cos its evolving faster than any other in the market, far better than php and stronger than python in its own way so get the details

He said he wants to learn microsoft programs and he expects me to advice him on what to do. The issue is that i don't know much in that area so i don't know how to advice him. But i care because i am the one who is going to bring the money for the program so i don't want a waste. If he insists on microsoft, what should he do and what are the prospects? Whats should i tell him?
Re: Plz, I Need Adivise On Microsoft Software Programs by Raypawer(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
if it is programming the person wants to learn, microsoft's c# is a good to go, definitely, if he is serious and detarmined, he will achieve much with that

ken4jj:

He said he wants to learn microsoft programs and he expects me to advice him on what to do. The issue is that i don't know much in that area so i don't know how to advice him. But i care because i am the one who is going to bring the money for the program so i don't want a waste. If he insists on microsoft, what should he do and what are the prospects? Whats should i tell him?

(1) (Reply)

Free Training / Pictures Only Programmers And IT Saavy Persons Will Relate To / Visual Basic Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.