Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (46219 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by virginchaser(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sensational news.
Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by virginchaser(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sensational headline.
Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by whitebeard(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
IllegalMoney:
We are back to 1984

God punish Buhari

Nigeria has gone to the dogs

Quote me anywhere
continue wailing... don't find ways to fix her...!!
Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by whitebeard(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
if I was the one in seat I would have ordered his death...

...the nigga has a Cadillac escalade among his convoy...this alone is good reason to kill him..where did he see the money..scamming civilians...!! and the painful thing is that some people will still support wike...!!
Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by Kingkamal(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
orunto27:
This Country is not safe.
is now that we are safe as jonathan and his Boko boys are on the run.. now he created avengers in his hometown. I pity my brothers in the south
Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by Zieristclair(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
dechriscool:
This is an invitation for anarchy,lawlessness and civil unrest.Why smash an APC into a governor's convoy irrespective of any provocations?

Police in trying to obey court order should do it with great decorum and rules of engagement.

However which court order is the police trying to forestall .For as long as my head can carry me.
After the cancelled and rescheduled PDP May convention.A federal high court in portharcourt stopped sheriff from parading himself as PDP chairman.Afterward,few weeks down the line,Justice Okon Abang federal high court,a court of coordinate jurisdiction install Modu sheriff as substantive PDP chairman.Police obey that court order disregarding that of portharcourt federal high court which came before that of Okon Abang.
However Ben Obi got another court injunction preventing the police,DSS and the military from stopping PDP convention. Justice Okon Abang came afterward to give another order mandating the police,DSS and co to stop the convention.Justice Okon Abang order was carried out by the police as against the previous earlier injunction by Ben Obi.

All progressive congress came into power as an opposition party.Today they don't want any opposition party.They are doing their best to frustrate PDP by using the judiciary and arm forces to gag PDP into oblivion.
We should stand up against this impending doom of APC draconian system of leadership and spare our young democracy of collapse.
let it collapse,afterall we have been suffering all along,who democracy epp?
Re: Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2016
ddippset:
No peace for the wicked, wicked wike. He thinks he is the emperor of port harcourt and can do whatever he likes. Well porthacourt is in Nigeria, and GMB gives the orders around here.

Help me, Tell them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.