Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) (49696 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by 4ward(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
pdp power
chie8:
PDP Bus Conveying People To National Convention Involved In Accident(photos)

According to APC News TV,a PDP bus going to National Convention in Rivers state was involved in an accident along Abak.Below is what APC News TV shared....

'The Botched PDP National Convention would have claimed many lives if not for God. This along Abak enroute Port Harcourt'.

Image credit: APC News TV

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/pdp-news-conveying-people-to-national.html
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by banzuz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Julius Berger now anti PDP after choping big yam PDP contracts grin

Politics
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by focus7: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Evil things are always happening to the evil party.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Chimezirim121: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
APC

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by kan12(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nawa o, im don reach to somstumble dia bus?
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Akan7: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Of course, it is a white lie. .. cheesy

Isn't a lie... I was at the scene myself!!!

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by nisky64(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God they came out alive with no scratch... the guy on white native is the brother to the immediate past Chairman in my Local Government a jolly good fellow... but I don't understand why it was reported in APC news outlets!!
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by kayowalemi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buhari caused it :-)
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Of course, it is a white lie. .. cheesy
.black lie ni
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
chie8:

According to APC News TV,a PDP bus going to National Convention in Rivers state was involved in an accident along Abak.Below is what APC News TV shared....

'The Botched PDP National Convention would have claimed many lives if not for God. This along Abak enroute Port Harcourt'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/pdp-news-conveying-people-to-national.html
But o think they warned you people
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Godwin978(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
these where i reside. I wanted to create topic on this but i was busy sha. thank god no body is death. according to what i head is that Road safety caused these accident
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Godwin978(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
jeffrizzy1:
.black lie ni
lying for what? its true
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by NICENEDU29: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rank50:
How the hell would a car have an accident and flip upside down all the way without the body smashing well #apcjuju strong o
Thank you very much my brother. I thought as much. This kind of news should be taken with a pinch of salt because, to start with, is there anything called APC News TV? Even if there is, why is it that it is only that source that carried the news? To me, I just take this so-called APC News TV as a mere political propaganda used by a Party to tanish the image of its opponent and to gain cheap popularity over them. But it is so disapointing that some gullible people have already swallowed it hook, line and sinker, and have started placing curses on PDP and some saying "thank God no life was lost". They cannot even think about it with their brain or analize the news critically. To me, this piece of news is as good as trash which should be left for LAWMA to evecuate.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by ClitRaider: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2016
mfujah:

plssss.... Tell me how apc cause the accident...lol u are funny walahi
It was just a banter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by brushesz: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2016
chie8:

You all needed to see the way they were driving on PH roads yesterday.

I didn't even know it was a convention.

I thought there were test running F1 race in 9ja.

I stood at Spar and couldn't cross over to the other side of the road for almost 20min.

I am talking of convoys on ultrahigh speed.

Roads were blocked for them to fly.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by mfujah(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2016
ClitRaider:

It was just a banter.
..okay... guys here can wakeup and tell us buhari is gay and will be very serious about it... anyways u got me teased... lol
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by ClitRaider: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
mfujah:
..okay... guys here can wakeup and tell us buhari is gay and will be very serious about it... anyways u got me teased... lol
Don't take things too serious bro.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by mfujah(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
lol.... i cant boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Warri One Million Man March For Peter Obi / Kano State Locked Down For Atiku Abubakar - Saraki Says (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.