Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,970 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. (1194 Views)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Ajusshi: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
If you needed any proof that this country iis doomed, this may be your your fool proof evidence. The much celebrated Chibok girl that was rescued a while back and is being housed in what the government alled a restoration centre has told bbc news that she misses her abductor, and prefers life with him to what she is getting now. More details at www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37105125
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by dunkem21(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
LOL grin
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by omaiyale: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Ajusshi: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:
LOL grin
Bros, this in not funny at all o.
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by dunkem21(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ajusshi:
Bros, this in not funny at all o.

It is funny, abeg..

.. Somebody needs her abductor more than what she is getting @ the government quarters..

Hunger don show am pepper grin
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by chachanga: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
The end-product of dangerous brainwashing. Raped into submission, forced into marriage yet gushing with love for her captor... undecided

And you wanna tell me this chick wouldn't have blasted Nigerians to shreds unbidden, if she'd not been not rescued?
God help us!

dunkem21:

It is funny, abeg..
.. Somebody needs her abductor more than what she is getting @ the government quarters..

Ahhh, luk at yhu! Which kain hunger? Mtchhew!
She's singing Dbanj cool
"$he likes Koboko, Nigerian girls need koboko.
African girls gbadun koboko, she NEEDS THE KOKO!grin

But, seriously, from the irresponsibility and insincerity of both Fed Govt & military brass in the face of the wanton wastage of promising young officers; to the "intentionally" lackadaisical and callous handling of the IDP camps refugees against the background of the persistent "bring-back-our-girls" wailings, I lost all my tears! There Ain't No Love In the Heart Of This City, at all! angry

Convinced at last that most Nigerian ministries, parastatals and public agencies are failed caricatures; I pray never to be their ward in my hour of need, amen!

Just imagine, the doctors are threatening strike again and politicians are down with it, what happens to the ETR patients & llife-support types-[?! Smh, what a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Ajusshi: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

It is funny, abeg..

But why would the government allow her to go through such ordeal? A kid who was robbed of her childhood by a heartless abductor, raped into early motherhood deserves to be treated well. The Buhari government which celebrated her rescue is proving to be more heartless inhuman abductors than Boko haram.
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by dunkem21(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
. .
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Ajusshi: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
chachanga:
The end-product of dangerous brainwashing. Rape into submission, forced into marriage yet gushing with love for her captor... undecided

And you wanna tell me this chick wouldn't have blasted Nigerians to shreds unbidden, if she'd not been not rescued?
God help us!
I think this is a fairlure of the government rehabilitation plan, assuming they have one. Sadly, this news will not now bother them. One wonders what we are trying to rescue the other girls for?..

1 Like

Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by sinkhole: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
After reading the report I think I understand her a little! The "abductor" actualy facilitated their escape after being tired of the war himself and to do that the man must have actualy loved her.
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by dunkem21(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
chachanga:
The end-product of dangerous brainwashing. Rape into submission, forced into marriage yet gushing with love for her captor... undecided

God help us!

Ahhh, luk at yhu! Which kain hunger? Mtchhew!
She's singing Dbanj cool
"$he likes Koboko, Nigerian girls need koboko.
African girls gbadun koboko, she NEEDS THE KOKO!grin

You are absolutely right...

Infact when they release these girls finally, you will soon find out that SOME will cherish their captivity than freedom..

Weird beings lipsrsealed

.. Listen to the babe above me cool

1 Like

Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Ajusshi: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

I have deleted your last paragraph.. Be careful what you write here.
That's why you only see me laff cheesy
You mean DSS, EFCC, WAI, ICPC, CCB, etc are coming for me?.
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by chynie: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
I know what she is missing
it is the sels he was giving her grin
get her a good lover and she will forget him for life
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by dunkem21(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ajusshi:
You mean DSS, EFCC, WAI, ICPC, CCB, etc are coming for me?.

Exactily, you are creating social media indiscipline and constituting internet nuisance.. lipsrsealed
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Ajusshi: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Exactily, you are creating social media indiscipline and constituting internet nuisance.. lipsrsealed

As defined by Buhari's government and APC ?.
Re: First Rescued Chibok Girl Misses Her Boko Haram Husband. BBC News. by Judolisco(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ehn return her to sambisa now some pple no jat get sense

(1) (Reply)

The Ugliest Face In Politics / Release Dasuki, Others, Falana Tells Buhari / Governor Obiano Spotted Riding A Motorbike In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.