Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook (7372 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by dasauce(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
The rate at which ladies post nude for the camera this day's is overwhelming...

I was innocently surfing facebook when i stumble accross these nude pictures! and i was like WTF is this.

1 Share

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by bamosagie(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Where is the big boy?!

6 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
dasauce:
The rate at which ladies post nude for the camera this day's is overwhelming...

I was innocently surfing facebook when i stumble accross these nude pictures! and i was like WTF is this.
Later them go dey look for a God-fearing man as husbands.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by dasauce(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
bamosagie:
Where is the big boy?!

In his flamboyant mind... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Big boy indeed cheesy his source of wealth must be from internet frauds undecided
I don't know what to say about the ladies tho but I smh for them angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
cool cool cool cool end time lady after they go dey find husband... for future

3 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by sainttwist1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
"innocently surfing facebook" abi.....devil his watching you in 5D

2 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by dasauce(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
sainttwist1:
"innocently surfing facebook" abi.....devil his watching you in 5D

Chief....walahi' i was surfing facebook innocently when i run into the post, infact i updated it here facing rear..
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by dasauce(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Big boy indeed cheesy his source of wealth must be from internet frauds undecided
I don't know what to say about the ladies tho but I smh for them angry

True Talk undecided undecided
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by ninovandross(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
the guy na dumbass sha, but damn those asses

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Kenneth205(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by EricMason(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
busy fingers don pick... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Danielle22(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Things dey happen o

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Diamondqueen(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Some ladies have reduced themselves to nothingness. No lady in her right senses should do this.

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by DesChyko: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
You guys are really helping this guy advertise his prostitution business well.

And the fact that bloggers have keyed into this line of nudity is a testament to the fact that Nigerians lead a corrupt life on an average.

Else, it won't be drawing the highest traffic.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Gideonmi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chai! U can lie? U b robot?
dasauce:

Chief....walahi' i was surfing facebook innocently when i run into the post, infact i updated it here facing rear..

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
make money and bitches go come...

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by power900: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
EricMason:
busy fingers don pick... cheesy cheesy cheesy
walahi bro, I'm talking real pick not just peanuts.....may god bless our hustles
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice ride btw
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by mytime24(f): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
endtime people angry
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by ilevic(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
I only see animal-like people in the pics. Cant see any big boy there

2 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Princepoint(m): 1:58am On Aug 18, 2016
speechless
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2016
what do i really worth to condemn someones else sociail live... bro just enjoy the head of your life jare.. at the end, i pray God forgive us the sins that we sin.. but i bet you've never read about hell fire and the war of armaggedon.
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Adonis3: 5:07am On Aug 18, 2016
ninovandross:
the guy na dumbass sha, but damn those asses

how is he a dumbass
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:10am On Aug 18, 2016
[b]i always say girls are worthless.. Just make money dude and you will see how worthless they are.. My Short experience last week..

Drove down to my family house unexpectedly, got there and no one was at home, called and they said they went to church (evening service), so i parked in our space decided to walk down my neighborhood and see some few old time family peeps because i grew up in that neighborhood. Got to an old friend's house he welcomed me happily, we spoke for about 2 hours while sipping a bottle of liquor (Jack Daniels precisely), it was already 6:05pm told him my family might be back from Church, need to see them briefly before hitting the road and i really don't want to stay out too late. He said "cheers man its all good try and leave before 8pm because we got an information that people are normally robbed on this road especially if your driving a fancy car" he smiled. While walking me to my family house we saw my old crush Jane(not her real name) and a girl don't know her though.. i spin this chick for about 3 years when i was still living with my family, she humiliated me in front of my friends and her friends too, because of her they gave me a name in the neighborhood (name withheld).

Our conversation;
Jane; hi David (not my real name) Longtime no see.. where have you been? your looking good and well fed

Me; **in my mind (which one be well fed, i been dey hungry before or i don beg you food before) been around

Jane: around where? i have not seen you in months, well meet my friend Joy (not her real name) she just came back from a vacation a Dubai.

Me: shocked **in my mind (who ask you? wetin concern me with Dubai) oh nice to meet you Joy..

My friend; oh Jane so you did not see me here..mtcheew

Jane; what's your own.. abeggy see you around joor. anyway David i have to go now, am going somewhere very urgent..Take care boys..

Me; Boys (feeling humiliated again)

We got to my house, still no one home, i called but no answer, sent a text message that am leaving will see them by weekend..(still feeling humiliated and a bit angry), got into my car with my friend and drove him to his house. While driving out of my neighborhood, i saw Jane and Joy standing by the junction, horned and brought my door glass down cos its tinted, she was like omg David are you kidding me, like seriously you drive this car.. i smiled and told her we could hang out for the evening if she is free, she said why not "what the hell am i doing baby" i was shocked me baby?? she said are you not my baby.. abeggy joor, she called her friend and they jumped into my car like rambo angry shocked

i drove them to a lounge.. that's how i fuuckked both of them for 2 days free of charge, left them in the lounge and went home..This is a girl i wasted 3 years of my life asking her out and i really loved that girl with all my heart then, would have married her if i was given a chance because there was nothing i wasn't willing to do for her then..[/b]

10 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:
girls are worthless.. i always say just make money dude and you will how worthless they are
that's why I will always maintain that LADIES should be treated the way they present themselves.
After all, MOST LADIES present themselves as OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION to the MEN.
what else can they offer if not this..
still waiting for the lady that will arouse my higher centres...
for the MAN, he knows he is dealing with EEDIOTS ..., who are gullible and docile.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by PayBoyXclusives(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2016
EVILFOREST:

that's why I will always maintain that LADIES should be treated the way they present themselves.
After all, MOST LADIES present themselves as OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION to the MEN.
what else can they offer if not this..
still waiting for the lady that will arouse my higher centres...
for the MAN, he knows he is dealing with EEDIOTS ..., who are gullible and docile.
guess you might end up waiting for eternity if your waiting in Nigeria..lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by severee(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2016
bamosagie:
Where is the big boy?!
Must the gals always look gross?

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by EricMason(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2016
but not this typ of hustle ooo grin ;Dlol #legitHuzl
power900:
walahi bro, I'm talking real pick not just peanuts.....may god bless our hustles
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Xbursta(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Love Machine:
Later them go dey look for a God-fearing man as husbands.
lol
Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by Xbursta(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:
[b]i always say girls are worthless.. Just make money dude and you will see how worthless they are.. My Short experience last week..

Drove down to my family house unexpectedly, got there and no one was at home, called and they said they went to church (evening service), so i parked in our space decided to walk down my neighborhood and see some few old time family peeps because i grew up in that neighborhood. Got to an old friend's house he welcomed me happily, we spoke for about 2 hours while sipping a bottle of liquor (Jack Daniels precisely), it was already 6:05pm told him my family might be back from Church, need to see them briefly before hitting the road and i really don't want to stay out too late. He said "cheers man its all good try and leave before 8pm because we got an information that people are normally robbed on this road especially if your driving a fancy car" he smiled. While walking me to my family house we saw my old crush Jane(not her real name) and a girl don't know her though.. i spin this chick for about 3 years when i was still living with my family, she humiliated me in front of my friends and her friends too, because of her they gave me a name in the neighborhood (name withheld).

Our conversation;
Jane; hi David (not my real name) Longtime no see.. where have you been? your looking good and well fed

Me; **in my mind (which one be well fed, i been dey hungry before or i don beg you food before) been around

Jane: around where? i have not seen you in months, well meet my friend Joy (not her real name) she just came back from a vacation a Dubai.

Me: shocked **in my mind (who ask you? wetin concern me with Dubai) oh nice to meet you Joy..

My friend; oh Jane so you did not see me here..mtcheew

Jane; what's your own.. abeggy see you around joor. anyway David i have to go now, am going somewhere very urgent..Take care boys..

Me; Boys (feeling humiliated again)

We got to my house, still no one home, i called but no answer, sent a text message that am leaving will see them by weekend..(still feeling humiliated and a bit angry), got into my car with my friend and drove him to his house. While driving out of my neighborhood, i saw Jane and Joy standing by the junction, horned and brought my door glass down cos its tinted, she was like omg David are you kidding me, like seriously you drive this car.. i smiled and told her we could hang out for the evening if she is free, she said why not "what the hell am i doing baby" i was shocked me baby?? she said are you not my baby.. abeggy joor, she called her friend and they jumped into my car like rambo angry shocked

i drove them to a lounge.. that's how i fuuckked both of them for 2 days free of charge, left them in the lounge and went home..This is a girl i wasted 3 years of my life asking her out and i really loved that girl with all my heart then, would have married her if i was given a chance because there was nothing i wasn't willing to do for her then..[/b]
I feel you my guy no time if she call no pick game over

1 Like

Re: A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook by power900: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2016
EricMason:
but not this typ of hustle ooo grin ;Dlol #legitHuzl
you ve got a dirty mind bro, its obvious the kind of hustle you into,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? / What Is Your Best Feature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.