Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo (30421 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo- Episode 1 / Tales Of Abigail / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
I sent her text messages.
The next morning, I woke up weak and sad. My guys were laughing at me. But I encouraged myself as we dressed up and went to Ogbomosho to pick Edun the painter. From there we went to Ilorin. When we got to Ilorin, I lodged Edun in a hotel, though not too expensive hotel. My guys were able to sort their own bills out. I later took Edun to were my mom was lodged to see her. After everything, we went to the market and got the paints we needed. Edun followed us to the market. We got a red and white coloured paints and returned. The next day, we took Edun and materials to the house. He had earlier told us he would do the job alone. And he commenced work. I watched as he mixed the paints. He was just making incantations. Na so me leave oo. He started the painting. It took him 7 days to complete the job. After completion, He told us we can move back that everything had been done. Na so me sef dey fear. “No be so the other ones dey before the strange voices return!” He assured us that he has done the right thing and he had been in this kind of business for over 20 years. He has even seen evil spirits worse than the one we are experiencing. Na so I pay Edun and he left back to Ogbomosho. Na so me and my guys enter street oo. We got about 3 runz girls. I was still having little doubts on my mind but it changed the next day when they woke up sound without any complain of strange voices and sounds. I and the girls slept in the house. My mom slept out at the usual hotel.
The next day, I was yet to talk with Nuella. Funke had refused picking my calls. My friends encouraged me to try picking up Nuella’s call because she was carrying my baby. The mistake had been made and nothing could be done about it. But I was still adamant. I couldn’t get to hold it that I was about losing funke.
Few days later, it seemed things had returned to normal with the strange voices and sounds. My mum and the house keepers had moved back into the house. I and my guys had returned back to Ibadan. I had tried as much as possible to look for Funke’s place in Ibadan. She had couple of times told me that they stay in Bodija. I told my guys to accompany me but they refused. None of them want to accompany me to Bodija. I went on my own. I tried my possible best with the description of Funke’s street she once gave to me when things were good between us. After several hours of search, I finally found their building and flat but I was told funke had gone back to Lagos were she was doing her I.T. I was so disappointed. But I was ready to travel Lagos to find her. I knew the name of the food company but didn’t know where it was in Lagos. I didn’t want to start asking the young lady I presumed was her sister that I met at the house. I didn’t want to start asking numerous questions that would make her suspect me as a kidnapper. After leaving the place, I tried making contacts with my friends who may know the food company. But dem no know. I was so tied that I left for my place.
When I got home (where I and my guys were staying in Ibadan), as I was about to enter the sitting room, a call came into my phone. It was Uchenna. Na so I pick am. He said Nuella was asking after me and they (he and Abisoko) told her that I was experiencing some family issues that was weighing me down, that was why I was not able to communicate with her. Infact they even told her that I nearly died sef if not for God’s intervention. Na so my guy come tell me say Nuella dey inside house dey wait for me. I began wondering how come! “How did she get to know this place?” “Who brought her here?” Or maybe my guys dey joke shah” I thought to myself. Not until I went into the sitting room and sitted on a chair was Nuella. I was shocked. As she saw me, she just stood up and came and gave me a deep hug. “Since you don’t want to come to tell me what was happening. I have come,” Nuella said to me. She started asking me why I refused to tell her what was happening. That it took my friends (Abisoko and Uchenna) to call her to tell her what I was going through. By then, I knew it was my friends that brought her to the place we are. I was feeling so weak and behaving like a dummy. I couldn’t respond to her numerous questions. Tears rolled down my cheeks. “Baby you are crying. Is Ok,” she said to me. Only if she knew the pains she was causing me,” I wasn’t crying for her or problems. I was only crying for the love of my life that was gone. I struggled to hold myself but couldn’t. The tears were still rolling down from my eyes. “It’s okay, is okay nah. Do you want me to start crying too,” Nuella said again. He brought out handkerchief and whipped my face. As all that were going on, I was yet to alter any word. Me sef come dey form, she was even begging me to talk. Finally I talked. I appologized for not picking her calls. Na “Is okay” she come dey tell me. I tried a little to explain to her concerning what I and my mom went through the previous days. Though I was able to choose my words. I never went deep to explain so many things to her. I just told her we were under spiritual attack just as how Uchenna must have told her. After everything, she said she wasn’t going back to Abeokuta that day. Well it was late. Even though I didn’t like the idea because it would give room for temptation. But I had no choice. The room I and my friends share in the house, they had to vacate it for both of us(I and Nuella) to stay. Even though I was still bitter with my friends for bringing Nuella without my consent. My worst fears came to pass because that night, I and Nuella had sex. I couldn’t control myself. She was all over me, coupled with her emotional oppression.
The next morning, I was willing to follow Nuella to Abeokuta and come back to Ibadan the next day. She was so happy that I was following her to Abeokuta. Uchenna took Nuella and i to the park to board a bus going to Abeokuta. I was just angry, my friends would be willing to encourage and support me when it comes to anything about Nuella but Funke, dem no go gree. We boarded a car. Nuella sat beside me as she layed her head on my left shoulder, browsing with my phone. I was deeply engrossed In so many thoughts about Funke that I lost consciousness of the happenings inside the car. I was thinking about my life and what was really happening to me. “Gbade, don’t you think it’s high time you stop all this yahoo yahoo!” something said to me as we were still inside the car. I was even wondering on the thoughts when I was brought back to the present state by screams and shouts, “Yaaaahhh… Blood of Jesus, egbami ooooo. It was just like a dream. “Gbosaaaaaa,” was what I head. That was an accident. There was just silent everywhere as I just went blank.
At a time I began hearing voices of people arguing. I was hearing “Na only one person die.” Another person was like, “She don die?” “No she never die.” I struggled to open my eyes but couldn’t. Finally I did open my eyes, only to discover that I was in the hospital with drip pipes connected to my body. Some people were around me. I tried lifting up my hands but couldn’t. I felt slight pain around my left arms. I began shouting “Nuella’s” name. One of the women in the room began calling the nurses. Na so nurse come come tell me say make I relax say I no fit make much moves due to my health status. I made an inquiry on Nuella and she said they were in another ward. And that she sustained slight injury. Before I knew what was happening, the doctor came in and sent the people inside the room away. Remaining only me and him. He said my mom and my friends would soon join me. Na so me begin wonder oo. “My mom and friends!” “How dem take know say I get accident?” “Who told them?” I couldn’t really figure out what was going on untill Uchenna and my mom came in. My mom hugged me so tightly as tears rolled down her cheeks. As she was hugging me, na so police with gun come inside and was like, “Madam Oya nah.” “Wetin dey happen?” I thought to myself. My mom told the man she was coming as she rushed to meet the man, Uchenna followed them too. Na so I look Abisoko, “Guy wetin dey happen?” I asked Abisoko. He said there was nothing. But the way he was smiling and responding shows there was something wrong. First, the last time I could recollect, I was with Nuella inside a car. Opening my eyes I found myself in the hospital and I was about to ask how everything happened.” Na so Police dey call my mama. As I was trying to ask Abisoko what happened and how they got there, I began hearing my mom’s voice outside. She was arguing with some people. I began hearing her say, “they should leave me so I can recover first.” “Abi police wan arrest me,” I thought to myself. Na so begin ask after Nuella again. Abisoko tell me say she don go house. “Mba nu,” I thought to myself. First I was told she was at another ward. Now Abisoko dey tell me say she don go house. “Na so doctor say he no fit beg me to calm down say if I like make I lose the drip wey dem fix, jump from window.” But I was only filling slight pains on my arms and no were again. I felt I was okay.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
I felt I was okay.
My mom entered the room I was again. Na so three police come inside com handcuff my left hand to the bed. I began asking what was going on. Na there my mama begin para for them come dey say whether na me kill her. As I hear “kill her,” “kill who!” “Na who I kill?” As I dey ask, na so an elderly man and not so young woman come inside the room. “So this is the person,” the woman said. Na so security begin chase everybody out of the place to avoid catastrophy. My mom and my 2 friends were left with me, my hand still handcuffed to the bed. Na there my mama and friends come dey explain to me wetin happen ooo. “That Nuella was gone, she was dead.” My mom was not so happy with me. That someone was pregnant for me and I didn’t inform her and I was heading to hospital for abortion. I was unable to reply what my mom was saying, “no be dat one e dey me yet.” I was yet to recover from the shock when I was told Nuella was dead. ‘How come? what happened.’ Abisoko began telling me that she was the only one that died in the car accident. Others, nothing happened to them. Myself was just a slight injury on my left and right arms. Na so I begin cry ooo. My mom said that they alerted the deceased parents and they came. Na dem(Nuella’s parents) tell the police to arrest me. They said we were returning from where we went for Nuella’s abortion. As my mom still said it, I looked at Uchenna and Abisoko. “Shey una no tell this people say no be abortion we go do?” I asked. They were trying to defend me that Nuella didn’t do any abortion or was planning to do that. Abisoko began regretting, that if he had known, he wouldn’t have called Nuella to come see us in Ibadan ooo. Na him come cause am. Infact I began wondering who even told them that Nuella wanted to abort the baby. But all that didn’t hit me much. The death of Nuella was a blow. It looked as if my head got swollen. I couldn’t speak much. Too many questions on my mind. How come she was the only one that died inside the car. And according to Uchenna, it was a trailer that hit our own car oo and there was no much damage to the car. At a time I just felt I was born with bad luck. “Problems here and there.” My 2 friends had told me that the gist had even spread to the whole school (FUNAAB), that I took my girlfriend for abortion and we were coming back and had an accident that took her life.
The next day I was discharged from hospital. By then the police had freed me. I and my friends went straight to Lagos, to Nuella’s place. We went there through the help of Adaobi who gave me Nuella’s address. Infact it was a big loss and blow to us. I wasn’t really interested in who told the deceased parents that she was pregnant. “I no get interest for that one.” Na to just vindicate myself of false accusations. “I had already asked my mom to go back to Ilorin when I was immediately discharged.” I suggested we went to Nuella’s place with police men but Uchenna said that won’t be proper that it would look as if I was guilty. As we went, we were also accompanied with 3 of our friends.
When we got to the deceased house, she had already been buried and they were holding a candle light session for her. Immediately we stepped into the compound. As the woman that came into my room at the hospital which I guessed was the deceased mom. As she saw me when we walked in, “Blood of Jesus. The Lord rebuke. The Almighty God rebuke you,” she shouted and pointing to me. There was a distraction. As other people turn come see me. Na so them begin speak in tongues. They were shouting “the Lord rebuke you.” “Agent of the devil,” all of them shouted at me. Na so dem begin abuse me ooo. Some were calling me “satan,” some “evil spirit.” Na so fear come dey catch me. It was there and then I came to know that Nuella’s parents were pastors. A tall guy I presumed was a relative came and prevented us, most especially me from coming close to the candle light session. Some people were even busy praying against us, calling fire from heaven to consume me. It looked as if I was not wanted there. They don’t want me in there as some guys asked me to leave. But my friends were still telling me to keep calm. “Those guys no want me.” They(Nuella’s parents) said I raped their daughter and forcefully impregnated her. The said I forcefully took her to Ibadan for Abortion. “Na dat one pain me. Me no want wahala.” ‘Even with the sight of the things I was seeing, I couldn’t hold back the tears coming down my eyes’. As the argument was still going on. Some of the family members had prevented us from coming in. Na so one girl like that come carry Olive oil come they spray us ooo. She was screaming, “let fire consume you. Let fire consume you.” Na so I ask myself, “Na who fire wan consume.” Another one carry bottle water com dey sprinkle on us. Before I knew what was happening, this people had brought up a prayer point say we be demons. That God should destroy all demons in that arena. I looked at my friends, I was so weak and emotional. I can’t just go where I am not wanted. I told them I was going back to the car since the deceased parents didn’t want to see us, me to explain what really happened between Nuella and i. I told my friends to come so we leave. They still insisted we stay. Na so meleave them go sit down inside car. I cried so bitterly as I was seated in the car. Nuella was gone. Uchenna came to meet me inside the car. Na him come dey console me. Uchenna said we should leave and come bac the next day with an elderly person because they were not ready to listen to us. “Maybe by then, the deceased people would grant us an audience.” We left and came back with one of Uchenna’s elderly relative from his mother’s side who agreed to accompany us after much explanations. When we got to Nuella’s place, they didn’t even allow us to come inside their house except for Uchenna and his relative who were allowed in. I sat on a chair at one corner of the building. A tall man came out of the house while approaching towards my direction. He came to me and I greeted him. “You are the Gbadebo, right?” he asked. I no know whether make I say “yes” or “No.” me sef don confuse. He took an empty plastic chair close to me and sat. “Well, what happened?” The man asked. “Him sef don see as my eye red.” I told him how I and Nuella began but hid some vital things from him. After telling him, he said his name was Pastor Sam. The way he talked with me, I thought at least I had someone from the deceased family side who was listening to me, giving me audience. Not until after talking with him. He said I was cursed. That I should go for deliverance as soon as possible because if I don’t, what would happen to me in the next days would be worse. As the man was talking, e pain me. I felt it was an insult. If not because we were mourning, I for abuse the man. Na so e say make I collect him number incase I need counseling. Make e no be like say I stubborn. And since we are still trying to make peace with the deceased family. Na im make I collect the man number as he call am. I saved it on my phone hoping to delete it later. Pastor Sam left me. “Na so I begin think about Nuella again ooo. Just some few weeks to her graduation from the university and she was gone.”
After about 2 hours, Uchenna and his relative came out of the deceased house.
<< To be continued from Episode 15>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by herzern1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oqa Viciyoung.....I dey follow ur story oooh....
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by chistar01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Captivating Piece. Thumbs up to the author.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by herzern1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
One of the reason why this Literature section bores me.....

Whenever the writer sees that people are enqrossed in the story...

They suspend updates....

MTCHEEW! undecided
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Daeveed(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Nice.... Buh Too Many Bad Newz.... Atleast Make Them Celebrate 4 Once

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 15 continues ......
After about 2 hours, Uchenna and his relative came out of the deceased house. They said the deceased parents said they don’t have anything against me. I asked if I should go and see them! They said the father in particular they para. They said they don’t want to have anything to do with me. And that I should carry my wickedness and problems out of their house. “Chaii, so na me be problem wey dem dey face.” We left the place.
Funke called me to commiserate with me over the death of Nuella. She called with another number. I asked if we could meet somewhere. She said it wasn’t possible. Na so I beg oo but she cut the call and switched off the phone.
Few days later, the student disciplinary committee of my school invited me for questioning over what transpired between I and Nuella. I defended my self and told them what happened. God was on my side that I wasn’t rusticated or suspended. After 3 weeks, I was pardoned by the school management. Na so Chukwu Abiama take save me.
Weeks later after resumption into 400 level. “Nuella dem don become history for my side.” I had given up on getting Funke back because all efforts of me trying to get her back proved abortive. My image on campus had been badly damaged. It looked as if the gods are angry with me. Turn out in all the seminars I was organizing had become extremely poor. I wasn’t happy it was getting poor because I was making up my mind to quit the Yahoo Yahoo business. I began wondering, "each time I was making plans to quite so I could concentrate on my genuine business; the genuine business would start failing me.” But this time, my mind was made up. I was so ready to quit, no matter how. I had even started having weird feelings of quitting, accompanied by terrible scary dreams. Infact I was even contemplating on moving out of the house I and my guys (Abisoko and Uchenna) shared. I was wishing to get my own place sef. And anything, money wey my guys make, I didn’t want to be a part of it or share in it.
I was preparing for my project, thesis at home when I got a call from a friend that our last academic semester results had been pasted. My two guys (Uchenna and Abisoko) were not around. They had gone to Mapoly, and I refused following them because I was scheduled to meet with my Project supervisor. Na so I rush take my phone com call my guys tell them say I hear say them don paste result. They asked me to help check their own when I get to school. Na so I enter school come go my department result notice board. I only met few people checking theirs. I just wanted to see what I was given for my I.T. I saw mine, it was not that bad. 4.65 for GP. Atleast e boost my CGPA wey dey fall. I was now in 2.3 CGPA with about 8 carry over courses for first and second semester. “I thought to myself to buckle up because na final year I dey.” I checked Abisoko’s own and uchenna’s. I couldn’t believe my eyes what I saw boldly written to their name, “RUSTICATED. ” Na so I clean my eyes come look am again to be sure of what I was seeing. But no be Nollywood film I dey watch. It wasn’t a film. Na reality. I brought out my phone to call my guys to tell them what I saw. As I was about dialing Uchenna’s number, he was already calling me. Uchenna’s call was coming in. I picked it. He had been told about it. He said couple of friends called to tell him some moments ago. So he wanted to know if I was there to confirm. Na so I tell am say na true oo. But I was very sad. I told him to come back immediately. He said he and Abisoko were already on their way back. I began wondering why they were rusticated. But I guessed it was due to their academic performance. Their CGPA was so low. Uchenna was 0.89 and Abisoko 0.92 with loads of carryover. “This one na withdrawal from the university.” In my own case, it was certain that I was having an extra year because I wasn’t able and won’t be allowed to register all the 8 courses for first and second semester. I was pained that I would be having an extra year but I was using my guys condition to console my own.
As days went by, Uchenna and Abisoko were trying so hard to meet lecturers and staffs they know in the school if they could help them out over there rustication but it went ‘negative.’ I was trying my best to help but nothing good was forth coming. As time went by, they had forgotten about it and moving on. But they still remained in the house, refusing to go back home. Uchenna said he wasn’t going to tell his uncle, it would hurt him. He would start working on something, either to move to U.S or Malaysia to start school again. Abisoko too had already said he won’t tell his people back home. Na were Uchenna dey him go dey. They brought up an idea. That we should all work together, get Malaysian visa and travel out. Na so me tell them say I no fit just leave school. After all the stress, then leave at that final year. “It’s impossible,” I told them. Na so them begin persuade me to change my mind. “Though we had gotten use to each other but I wasn’t willing to take the risk.” I told them to wait till I graduate, them say “No.” I told them to leave that I would come and join them. But they refused. They just want me to leave school and follow them but me no gree. Me sef don dey find way to cut myself from them sef. The situation became intense. We quarreled over it but I was still adamant. I felt like leaving the house but I felt it was a wrong decision. Those guys had been my closest friends. They have been with me and they actually helped my life and career. I couldn’t just leave. And there was this deal on ground that we were walking on. I had already started pulling myself out from it. I wasn’t going to involve myself with scam. Part of me was telling me that the way I was going about it was wrong and dangerous. But I was ready to thread that path.
There was a time Uchenna started accusing me of abandoning them after helping me. But I used academics as the reason i wanted pull out of them. But they were not buying it. At a time I felt I should just leave the house and rent another for myself because I wasn’t having a rest of mind at the place again. G-money even called to ask what was going on. I told him that I wasn’t pulling myself out but they should just exercise patience till after my graduation. Himself (G-money) come dey tell me say the distraction no go affect my education, say we dey move enter another country go school. I tell them say till I finish the one wey I dey. But at the back of my mind, “even if they will wait, I wasn’t ready to return to yahoo yahoo.” Even though the money on the current deal was enticing, “I was ready to let go.” I felt the little money I had would be enough as I was still organizing my seminars.
Weeks later after moving out of the house I, Uchenna and Abisoko shared. My guys came to me and asked I return to the house, “that the fact we had series of argument doesn’t mean we should just separate.” After much explanations, I felt their point ooo. Even me sef dey miss them. We had been together for long. I told them I will be a part of their new deal. They said it was worth N100m and G-money was also involved too. They asked me to come back to the house. I told them that I would come back. After they had left, “part of me was telling me it was just a trap” but “another part of me felt the opposite,” they had been my guys, they won’t hurt me. I had earlier said I wasn’t going back to Yahoo yahoo but this one, the money was so enticing and I was going to make up to N10m from the deal. The N10m was so important to me because I was going down financially. My online businesses were not moving at all. The seminars I organize, turn out has been low.
After I had told my guys that I would return to the house, I was feeling uneasy. “My mind was not at rest.” “I felt I was making the wrong decision.” “I felt there was danger ahead.”
Few days later, the first semester exam was fast approaching and I was really preparing for it. My mom called that the family of our late house keeper had started disturbing again. Na so I travel go Ilorin. Before, na my guys dey help me make connections with Police. Now wey be say I still dey post them, them no fit gree help me get through top police officers wey go help. I and my mom had to approach the family. We took a lawyer and some police men along to visit them. After much deliberations for 3 days, we were asked to pay the family N3m. “shey na we kill the girl?” I thought to myself. I was having only N4.5m in my account. But we were advised by the lawyers to pay because they believe the family of the deceased were into fetish things. “They might strike us.” We(family of the deceased and my family) finally settled for N1.7m which I paid to close the case.
I was still in Ilorin, Uchenna and Abisoko had been calling me to come back because the deal had been sealed and it was left for me to go and process it as usual and get in touch with banker Jide in Ibadan. I had to tell them to exercise patience. “That Scorpion bite my mama and I come carry the woman go hospital.” I felt she should just recover to an extent before leaving.
I finally returned back to Abeokuta after two weeks in Ilorin. I had missed a couple of continuous assessment tests (CAT). But I trusted myself that I would be able to make it up at the exams.
For one week, I had not communicated with my guys and it was unusual and they didn’t call me. I tried their line but it wasn’t going through. I tried the one of G-money, all his three numbers, non were going through. I called some of our friends we had in common to know if they are aware about there were abouts, but none could say exactly about their present location or anything about them. I went to their house and the doors were locked. Na so fear come dey catch me ooo.
<<<<< To be continued from Episode 16 >>>>
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 16 continues ......
For one week, I had not communicated with my guys and it was unusual and they didn’t call me. I tried their line but it wasn’t going through. I tried the one of G-money, all his
three numbers, non were going through. I called some of our friends we had in common to know if they are aware about there were abouts, but none could say exactly about their present location or anything about them. I went to their house and the doors were locked. Na so fear come dey catch me ooo. I kept on trying to see if I could get in touch with them. Even to Mapoly and the guys there said they haven’t heard from them for a while. “My fear increase.” “Hope say something bad never happen to them,” Abi my guys don finally leave Naija!
A week later after I had started the first semester exam, I had just finished a paper and returned home. I switched on my phone. A text message entered and it read, “Guy if you are still in the house, please leave. They are coming.” It was an unregistered number on my phone. I began wondering “who sent it and the house he/she is talking about.” “ For my own house! Who is coming?” I called the line and it said it was switched off. I just felt the message was sent to a wrong number. I called the number but the line was switched off. I kept on trying the line for couple of hours, yet it wasn’t going through. Na so I forget about am.
Till I finished my first semester exams, I didn’t hear from Abisoko and Uchenna. The day I finished my exams, I made up my mind I was going to travel to Lagos to Abisoko’s place. I felt that would be the right thing for me. I waited till I finished my exams so I could have the time. I had only visited Abisoko’s place in Lagos once, back when we were in 200 level. Abisoko took us (I and Uchenna) there for his father’s birthday party.
A day after my exams, I made arrangements. I didn’t want to call Abisoko’s sister because I had her number. Incase if there was anything, she won’t start suspecting. Make I use my leg go there. As I don prepare finish come go Kuto park make I enter car. I was inside the car with other passengers. The conductor was still screaming “Lagos Eko.” Screaming for more passengers to come. Na so my phone ring. I checked it was an unregistered number which is not in my phone. I picked it and the person at the other end said, “Paddy how far na U.C.” That was U.C (uchenna) voice. “Baba were una dey na, I don dey try your number since.” I said. He asked me where I was, I told him I was in kuto park on my way to Lagos to try locate them. Na so Uchenna laugh. He said it’s a long story and wasn’t what he would tell me on phone, that they (Abisoko and him) are in Owo in Ondo state. And if I can make it, I should come that he would give me the description of where to find them. I asked if all was well, he said all was indeed well. But the from the way he sounded, all wasn’t well at all. I told him I would be on my way to Owo that moment. After the call, I came down and boarded a car going to Sagamu. When I got to Sagamu, I was lucky to find a car along the road going to Benin. Na from there dem drop me for Ore where I took a car going to Owo. When I got to Owo, it was around 5pm in the evening. “Throughout the journey, I was communicating with Uchenna on phone through calls to update him were I was.” Whan I got down from the car in Owo. Na so i carry Okada from where the car drop me come go the junction were Uchenna say make I stay so he go come pick me. I waited for about 20 minutes till a car rode pass me and reversed back. The front screen wined down and sitting on the passenger seat was Abisoko. I didn’t know the driver. I wanted to start hailing him, Abisoko. Na so he say make I hold am till we get home. He opened the owners section of the car and I went in. The car zoomed off. We were inside the car when he (Abisoko) introduced the driver of the car to me. He said his name was Seun. Na the guy (Seun) get the car wey we dey inside. He said that all of them are working together that moment. We chatted as we rode. We got to the place they were staying. It was a story building painted in white, with great outward appearance. As we enter inside the compound na so I see my guy Uchenna dey play snooker with some guys. I came out of the car. Na so my guy come where I dey come huge me. I don miss dem die. The faces of the guys I was seeing inside the compound. Me sef come dey wonder for my mind how my guys (Abisoko and Uchenna) take meet them, get their contacts, meeting the people and got to that place. There were too many people in the compound, both girls and boys, smoking heavily.
As I sat on one of the chairs in the compound, I began asking Uchenna what was happening. Abisoko came to where we were. “Baba come make we go one corner go gist,” Abisoko said. Na so we enter one corner were chair dey. The three of us sat down. I come dey ask them wetin happen wey their line no dey go through. That was where Uchenna began telling me what happened. “He said their last deal i pulled out from, after I said I was going to concentrate on my academics. After pulling down the maga and he finally paid $770,000. They had to use Banker Jide’s account to pull it down. After every processes, with agreements done. Make banker Jide transfer money nah the guy no gree. Na so banker jide disappear ooo. Dem no come see the guy. “So jide don carry money waka”. “Trust G-money nah.” They said G-money no gree and he controlled the deal and transaction. G-money said that anywhere he finds Banker jide, he will kill him. After several days with G-money making contacts with people, they traced Jide to Seme border where he was on his way out of the country.”
As Uchenna was narrating, my head don full. To be sincere, with what they told me, “G-money was a thug.” I never knew that, and infact Abisoko and Uchenna said they never knew G-money could kill. “My guys said they never knew that G-money was well connected.” G-money had to lure Banker jide in a manipulative way and killed him at God knows where. As this guy dey narrate this thing, me sef fear G-money. “I could remember he helped me when one of our house keeper’s died, their family nearly arrested us but just only a call I made to him(G-money), na so him make contacts with well to do police officials wey save me and my mama.” According to my guys, the real deal at that moment was that “after killing banker Jide, they broke his bones and placed them inside a Ghana must go bag and dropped them his street in Ibadan.” Na from there police find out, come dey find them. They said G-money had left Nigeria already.
I told them I tried calling his phone number but it wasn’t going. Them (Abisoko and Uchenna) said they were even preparing to leave the country. But from what they said, they (Uchenna and Abisoko) were not part of the people who killed Jide. Infact they said “when G-money said he would kill the banker anywhere he finds him after taking their money,” they thought he was joking. Not until he(G-money) called to tell them “they should find their levels because the police was looking for them, and that was why and how they changed their mobile numbers.” My guys said in a matter of days, they would be heading to Ghana, from there they would work on their visa to Malaysia. “They had to come down to Owo to hide for the main time because the police were seriously investigating the case.” But within myself I thought that “if my guys had nothing to do with Banker Jide and it was only G-money and his crew killed him, why running nah!” They were questions I asked on my mind.
After their explanation, with everything they had said, I realized it was the reason “Uchenna used his new number to send me a message that if I was at their place, I should leave to avoid being involved in the case.” My heart was beaten fast. I hoped that the police won’t come for me since I was part of the deal from the onset before pulling out. Uchenna said they won’t come for me provided I was not part of them who the police saw jide with before he died. As he said this, na so me look am. So they were with him before he was murdered. That means they were there and part of the murder nah as opposed to what he first told me that it was G-money that killed the late banker. Abisoko said I should calm down for them to explain it well. ‘Explain what!’ I thought to myself. “There were too many loop holes in their story as they narrated”. Too many twists and K-leg for that their story. I didn’t just know what to believe. Everything come tire me. But didn’t just want to say it out, maybe dem fit kill me for their.
After 2 days I spent with my guys in Owo. 2 days of fear because I didn’t know what would become of my life. I was careful due to police and hoping that I won’t do anything bad that would make my guys come for my life. I presume them as killers. I left Owo back to Abeokuta. After returning to Abeokuta, I and my guys chatted on Whatsapp and calls for couple of weeks till one morning I discovered that their line was no longer going. And that was the last time I heard from them.
Few months later, I had just finished defending my project and awaiting my final results for second semester, I was so happy that I had finally left Yahoo yahoo business, but my online businesses had fallen deeply. It wasn’t moving the way it should be. I was only depending on the money I had made from my Yahoo yahoo business earlier. “Thank God for my mother’s business, at least the rents we collect was still doing some major works for us.”
I travelled to Ibadan this beautiful Saturday for an ICT seminar I was involved in. I arrived very late due to the traffic congestion from Ilorin to Ibadan. When I got to the venue of the seminar. The security no gree me enter ooo. They said the door had been shut, no going in. Me sef no gree. “Not after paying N12,000 for the seminar.” After dragging with the security men for some minutes. “What is going on here?” a lady’s voice said from behind. As I turned, it was Adaobi. Immediately she realized it was me, she ran towards and hugged me. “It had been a long time we saw each other after she graduated, and the incident of her friend’s (Nuella) death.” I explained what was going on that I was refused entry into the seminar. She immediately helped out. She asked and begged the security men to allow me in. At first they were being adamant but later allowed me in. I was allowed into the seminar.
After the seminar, I and Adaobi chatted about old times. She said she was just finishing her NYSC some three weeks back in that Oyo state and was a hostess at the seminar. She said it was a friend that connected her to the event organizers. She said she was badly in need of money, that was why she did the job, and she doesn’t want to just go back home like that. Her mom was seriously ill in Lagos. And dem don dey carry her(Adaobi’s mom) up and down but to no avail. She said the doctors said it was fibroid which required a major surgery to be removed. “That same her mama dey get eye problem, she was almost going blind and that one na surgery them need to rectify the thing.” So she just dey hustle to support make her mama no die. Me sef pity her gan. She asked me about my result and I told her that it would be pasted in a matter of days. “I trust you nah, first class na im you dey,” she said referring to my result. “But how I wish she knew that I would be spending an extra year due to my past carry over courses.” “I never told her about. That one na my mind e dey.” Adaobi said she was leaving Oyo state finally the next day back to Lagos. Make she go start to find work. We exchanged phone numbers and I left.
Three days later I called Adaobi to inquire about the wellbeing of her mom. The way she sounded on phone, her voice showed that it was getting worse. I told her to give me the address to her place in which she willingly gave to me, and directions how to get to their street. She said if I was coming, when I get to her street, I should call her so she could come pick me. I told her that anytime I want to come I will call her. As I was dropping the call with Adaobi, a departmental mate called to say that our second semester result had been pasted and I was having an extra year with just four 200level courses as carry over. 2 first semester and 2 second semester. Na so I tell him say I don already know. I had already known because I passed all the courses I registered for that session. The four courses I was carrying, the units were more than the required courses to register so I had to drop them. I didn’t register them.
Two days later as early as 6am, I called Adaobi that I would be coming to their place that day. With the direction she gave to me, na so I enter road to Lagos. According to Adaobi, she said they stay in Ajah. I reach Oshodi for Lagos. I saw an empty taxi which I called. We negotiated and he took only me to Ajah where I stopped, called Adaobi again as I waited. I had already called her when I just got down in Lagos that I was on the way. Barely 5 minutes I stopped at the junction, Adaobi arrived on foot. The car that brought me was yet to leave. I had to negotiate with the driver again. I and Adaobi entered and he took us to their place. When we got to her place I met her mom sitting on a chair at the veranda. I guess she was taking the morning breeze. She really looked ill from the outward appearance. She doesn’t see clearly with her eyes according to Adaobi. I greeted her and she warmly answered. Adaobi was telling me that her mom was answering me warmly, but when she would be in pains, goshhhh... The whole house will be turned upside down. I got to meet Adaobi’s two junior sisters. One of them was in Yabatech and the other a Jambite. He said her brothers were out of town for work. We talked, laughed and joked. The whole place was bubbling. I spent about 5 hours with them before telling them I was leaving. So as Adaobi and her sister in Yaba were seeing me off, I asked Adaobi the amount needed for the whole surgery, both her mother’s eyes and fibroid. She said it was N175,000. To me it was small money but to them, itwas huge amount. “In as much that I had little in my account, I was willing to support.” I asked Adaobi that if I provide the money, would it be enough? She laughed as if I was joking and making jest of her. I told her I wasn’t joking, and I was willing to do it. She was looking at me when she saw the look on my face and countenance, showing I was serious. I told her to give me her account number, and she did. She almost started shedding tears, thanking me. “Adaobi had always been a sweet heart. I remembered when I just got admitted to FUNAAB, she would give me food, pay my transport fare to school and back. I felt I was capable of doing something so I did it.” After everything, I went back to Abeokuta.
The next day I paid N180,000 into Adaobi’s account. She called to thank me so well. Na so all her brothers and sisters come call dey thank me for the money. Adaobi continually updated me on how far they went on the surgery till one Friday that I called her phone number after the surgeries her mom underwent. I tried calling her to know if her mom had fully recovered and her number was not going through. She was the only person I had her phone number in their family. For days and weeks I kept on trying but still her phone number wasn’t going through. Na so fear begin catch me ooo. “Abi something don happen to them?” I thought to myself. I took it upon myself to find out if he and her family were really okay.
I travelled to Adaobi’s place in Lagos. It was the house she brought me to when I first came visiting. When I got there, I met an old woman who told me that Adaobi and her family had packed out of the place. I was very confused when the woman was telling me that. “No be the person wey talk say dem no get money to treat her mama na im come get money to pack out. Abi the old woman dey whine me!” But she can’t be lying because when I got to the flat, it was empty and “flat to rent” sign post was at the door. I even saw a similar sign post at the compound gate. “Have I been scammed?
<<<<< To be continued from Episode 17 >>>>>

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 17 continues ......
I travelled to Adaobi’s place in Lagos. It was the house she brought me to when I first came visiting. When I got there, I met an old woman who told me that Adaobi and her family had packed out of the place. I was very confused when the woman was telling me that. “No be the person wey talk say dem no get money to treat her mama na im come get money to pack out. Abi the old woman dey whine me!” But she can’t be lying because when I got to the flat, it was empty and “flat to rent” sign post was at the door. I even saw a similar sign post at the compound gate. “Have I been scammed? Have I been made a fool by Adaobi and her people?” All that were my thoughts. I felt I had been played on. Something again came up in my mind. That “what of if they packed into a smaller and more affordable accommodation. As I was thinking about that, even if they were moving, she should have just told me, but she didn’t, and now her line was not going. So with that I believed I was defrauded by Adaobi. Infact, I believed that what happened at their house when I first went there was a staged drama. Everything was staged to make me feel compassionate and squeezed out my heart earned money to give to them. I was very bitter because of what I had in my Account at that moment was N950,000. The money wey I dey save to start a screen printing business. “My online business was no longer moving and Adaobi is defrauding me.”
I boarded a car going to Abeokuta from Oshodi. As I was in the car, I felt disappointed in Adaobi. I never felt she could do such a thing. I trusted her. The thing pain me so-te I dey find someone to confide in. I wished my two guys, Uchenna and Abisoko were around. Na dem for encourage me, infact they would hint me on how to get the money back. The incident spoilt my mood.
When I got back to Abeokuta, my house rent had already expired and I didn’t intend renewing it since I was no longer a regular student. My intentions were just to come for continuous assessment test, practical class and the exams I had for my carry over courses as a final non graduating student (FNG). I had already taken so many of my belongings back home to Ilorin. It was only remaining some electronics which I intend to just give them out.
Few weeks later after I had relieved myself from the worries and pains I went through with the Adaobi’s case, I was going into web designing which I had done the training. I want to start designing websites for people and cooperate organization. “I just wanted to have another source of income since my mini importation business had just collapsed. Nobody was doing any pre-order or asking me to order goods for them.”
“When I was in 300 Level, uchenna and Abisoko had encouraged me that after graduation, I should relocate to Lagos since I had flair for information technology, and that moving from Ilorin to Lagos would help my career. I had agreed but since my guys were no longer available, and I don’t know anyone in Lagos.” “If it was when I was into Yahoo yahoo, the money was there. I would just go rent house and start another life there in Lagos.” But money no dey again. I no know anybody for the Lagos wey I go just stay with till my hand strong for business.
It looked as if there was light at the tunnel because, my web design was gradually picking up even though the money being offered was pretty low. But I felt it was encouraging. I was becoming popular with the work and small organizations were still coming to me for their website management.
Few months later after I had finished my first semester exams in my Final non graduating (FNG) level, I travelled to Lagos for a one week internship program on Information technology. Accommodation and logistics were taken care of by the organizers of the program. Two days of the start of the program, one of our house keepers called to tell me that my mom was in the hospital. “What happened?” I asked. She said my mom was bitten by a snake in her shop. “Chaiiiii.” I called my mom to know how it really happened. She said she doesn’t know how snake got inside her office at the shop. The snake bit her left leg. But she said the doctors were treating her at the hospital. I really felt for her.
After the internship program, immediately I took my certificate of attendance, I rushed back to Ilorin. When I got home, my mom said she was gradually recovering from the pains of the snake bite. Because of the signs I saw, I was happy and encouraged by the health development.
As time went on, I and my mom realized the wound from the snake bite were not healing. We went back to the hospital. The doctors couldn’t diagnose her of any ailment. As time went on she started complaining about leg pains. Days and weeks pass and it was getting worse. The leg got swollen. We would go to the hospital, doctors would carry out tests on her and the leg but they won’t discover anything. We were losing much money going to hospitals. I was becoming restless. “My second semester exams were fast approaching. I never even get time to read.”
Days later, I decided to take my mom to a good private hospital in Lagos which was referred to us by one of her friends. We left for Lagos in a chattered car. When we got to the clinic, medical tests and scan were conducted on her. The doctors said the problem of the wound was an infection. It would require a surgery which would cost us N145,000. “Hmmm.” “Since I still had up to N475,000 in my account. Some jobs I had done, the clients were ye to pay me.” I asked the doctor to carry on with the surgery. But the doctor said we had to deposit N85,000 before anything can start and they have to admit her for one week at the hospital for some treatments which would help prepare her for the surgery.
So I had to leave my mom at the hospital on admission. I went back to Ilorin to get some of her clothes and some other stuffs she would need. I went back to Lgaos with one of the house keepers leaving the other two behind to take care of the house and other things.
When I got back to Lagos, I paid N170,000 for the surgery, drugs, bed space and other stuff.
The surgery was carried out and the area of the wound was bandaged. After a week later, it was loosened and we were told that she can be discharged. During all those processes in the hospital, we were regularly communicating with the house keepers on phone. My mom also communicated more often with her sales girls.
After the surgery, the medical team at the hospital asked us to be coming for medical check-ups regularly. After the discharge, I called the house keepers to inform them that we were coming back home, that they should prepare very sumptuous meals before we get back. We went back home straight to Ilorin. When we got to Ilorin, our house on chattered car. The door to our house was not locked with keys. We entered the compound and into the sitting room, it looked deserted. My mom called on the house keepers and no one was answering. The one with us went to their room because they share the same room. “I wondered were the 2 housekeepers had gone to, or maybe they are sleeping,” I thought to myself. Na so the housekeeper wey go check their room upstairs rushed back to us. She said she couldn’t find the other girl’s belongings in their room. We rushed to their room. All their bags were gone. “E be like say those girls done run oo.” “But I spoke with them on phone na that morning.” One of them picked my call and said they were waiting for us when I told her we were on our way.
“What happened?”
“Why were they running?”
I took my phone and dialed their both numbers and it was saying “switched off.” “Kaiii, or has any bad thing happened to them?”
As I was wondering, “Yay, owo me,” my mom screamed “her money.” She rushed to her room where she said she kept some money. I followed her to her room only to discover that the N50,000 she kept inside her table locker had disappeared. Immediately, my mom called the contacts of her friends who linked her up with the house keepers to update them of what was going on. As we were busy thinking and wondering what was really going on, there was a knock on the door. I rushed down stairs to check. It was one of the neighbours who came to greet my mom. Na from there other neighbours begin come greet my mama. Na there we ask if they had seen the other two housekeepers and they said they hadn’t. One of them said she thought all of us were at the hospital together. Na so I tell them say na only one them we carry and left the rest two. Two of the neighbours confirmed that they saw the two other housekeepers 3 days back and since then, our house had been locked. Na so we open up to them say we just dey come in and we never see them oo and the money wey my mama keep, them don carry am run away.
A week gone and we hadn’t heard anything from our two house keepers. It was glaring that they had ran away. My mom contacted the people that brought the girls for her to inform and update them on the issue. We even reported the matter to the police sef.
Few weeks later after forgetting the money that the house keepers stole. We had to try if we could locate were they were and we couldn’t. The people who brought them to my mom said they can’t pay the money. “And my mom’s business, Provision supermarket was no longer doing too well. The web design business wasn’t moving again. Some organizations I help manage and maintain their websites were terminating my contracts with them. Clients are longer coming.” It just looked as if things were just wrong in my family. To make matters worse, my mom’s wound on her leg that looked as if it was healing resurfaced again. Infact it started bringing out water which was smelling. The hospital we had the surgery in Lagos, we went back couple of times and they said the only thing was to amputate the leg from knee down which I felt was not possible. I rejected the advice but other hospitals we went to still said the same thing, “to amputate it.” And that if not, the infection would spread. All that made me weak that I began weeping as one of the doctors at one of the hospitals we went was advising us. Me sef I no come understand all the wahala again. Even my mom disagreed on the amputation. We believed in miracle and what God can do. We had been spending a lot on that ailment. Na only N243,000 come remain for my account. My mama provision supermarket, we even struggle to even pay sales girls that some of them began leaving. And my mom was no longer fit to be going to the super market. She had been feeling deep pains on the leg. Walking with the leg had become a problem for her. She couldn’t go to her shop to supervise. Me sef, I had abandoned my own work seeking for solutions to our problems. “The small jobs I was getting from clients sef, I dey even struggle to do am.” Thank God for our remaining house keeper who was ably available in the house.
This particular Monday, I had just finished cleaning off the surface of my mom’s wound. A client called me on phone that he would be needing 2 good laptops not more N200,000 for both of them. Well I gave him my account number to pay in which he did and told him that his goods would be ready in a week time. He agreed. I called the distributor who I normally buy laptops from in Lagos about the deal. He was able to beat it down for me for N93,000 for one. “At least make I get my own share na.” My distributor even said he would send someone to deliver the laptops. So I was to pay N188,000 into his account. After the call, I already have my distributor’s account number so I immediately went to the bank to pay in. I made the exact payments we agreed in the bank and returned home. I called my distributor to tell him I had made the payments. He said the laptops were packaged so once he gets the alert he would send the boy over to bring it to Ilorin to me from Lagos.
That evening, i took my mom to a popular prayer house that people had been referring us to. We went there for prayers. We met the pastor of the church and we explained everything to him. He laughed and told us that it was the enemy that was at work. As he was saying, my mom was nodding in affirmation to him. “The pastor said the plans of the enemies was to kill I and my mom.” He talk say na enemies wey dey follow us from village. Finally he said he would do 2 days fasting and prayer on our behalf and it would cost us N20,000. After that my mom’s wound will heal with immediate effect and we will regain freedom. I only had N5,000 on me at that moment. My mom had N3,000 with her. She asked if the pastor would start up the fasting and prayer that day so we give him N5,000 and the next day I come to balance him the remaining money. “Pastor no gree ooo,” he said we must complete payment before he starts prayers and fasting. Omo na so I rush go nearby ATM joint go withdraw money. I added to the one I had earlier and gave to the pastor. He told us to write our names down on a paper and gave us a bottle of water. He said every morning, we should use the water to clean our face, head and legs. And we should read psalm 23. He also told us not to panic that after 3 days, my mom’s wound will dry up and things would change for positive in our lives. We hoped and believed so, like our lives depended on it.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2016
The next day, early morning, we started what the pastor instructed us to do. We used the bottled water to wash our legs, head and face and read Psalm 23. Few hours later I called my distributor in Lagos to know if his boy was on the way to Ilorin to deliver the laptops to me. The man told me that he was yet to get payment alert. “Ahh ahh, which kyn thing be all these one nah.” I told him that I had sent the money. Maybe his bank hasn’t sent him the alert but he must have entered. He told me to exercise patience because he would be at the bank at noon so he would confirm if the payment had been made and he would get back to me.
Afternoon came and my distributor called and told me that nothing from me had entered his account. There was no credit made to his account. So I had to go back to the bank and there I discovered that I sent the money into someone else’s account. “Chaiii, see Gobe.” Na so we trace the person account and it was a male with the name Chigozie. The bank said they can’t do anything about it that it’s now between me and the Chigozie guy. I got the chigozie’s phone number and called the line but it was switched off. I called the distributor to inform him that I mistakenly paid into someone else’s account. I begged him to send the goods that I will send him the money before the next 5 days. He agreed and said he will send his boy to send me the laptop the next day. I was happy, thinking that I will be able to contact Chigozie so he could send me my money back easily.
I kept on trying Chigozie’s mobile number till finally it went through in the evening. He picked up and I explained to him that I mistakenly transferred N188,000 into his account. He said he was aware of it because he got the alert and was wondering how come that happened. He sounded so friendly and nice. He said he was a banker in Port Harcourt. After talking, he said he would transfer back my money the next two days. I come say “okay oo.” Even though I needed the money urgently. I just had to be patient with him
Two days pass and Chigozie never still send my money back. My mom’s wound was far from healing. Infact it was even spreading and opening up with smelly water coming out from it. “Na house she come dey stay now.” She doesn’t go to her shop again. Market sef no dey move. Na only 2 sales girls na im remain. Others had left because of non-payment of salary. The remaining two, na from my pocket I dey pay them. My mom had only N350,000 in her account. “It was far more than that some few months back but her ailment had eating all.” We spent money going to hospitals, visiting prayer houses. Pastors, Afas will tell us to give them money to pray for her. After everything nothing would still happen. Some will tell us to sow seeds and after sowing the seed, nothing happened. “When one has a problem, many would be advising and bringing suggestions for possible solutions. Na so we just dey take advises from people hoping that solution will come from them.”
Days past and Chigozie was yet to pay back my money. The laptops had arrived and delivered to my client sef. After the prayers and fasting from the pastor at the prayer house we went to, there was no positive outcome. “Now na me and Chigozie dey drag now.” The distributor had started disturbing me for his money. “I would call Chigozie on the phone to pay back my money and he would shout and abuse me on the phone.” Sometimes he won’t even pick my calls sef. It would ring ooooo. Sometimes he would pick and won’t even say a word. Na so my credit go dey burn. I went back to the bank again to complain, they were still insisting that they can’t do anything. I had to withdraw from my mom’s account to settle the distributor.
This particular Thursday, I called Chigozie again to ask him for refund of my money. The guy come dey para for me for phone. Telling me that my blood was too hot and if I continue like that he won’t pay me my money. Na so this guy come dey swear for me for phone. Me sef com start to dey hala for him. He had to cut the call. And that was the last time I heard from him again. Each time I try the number it would tell me “number not available.” I was just tired of everything. No money anymore. My mom’s sickness was getting worse.
Two weeks to my academic exam for my second semester extra year. I was gradually preparing even though it wasn’t easy for me. I went for a church program a female friend invited me. “Everything come be ‘try your luck.’ I was just trying and believing for a miracle.” I went with her and after the program I went to meet the invited pastor that came to program. It was my female friend that suggested I did. The Pastor said that God can heal my mom and our lives, bringing peace into our home. He said I should sow a seed of N50,000. “Kaiii, were I wan come get that kind money!” I thought to myself. Wetin remain for my hand na N45,000 and my mom’s account was N202,000. “Indeed the pastor was a good orator in trying to convince me to sow a seed.” “A seed that can move mountain and move Almighty God.” Na so I tell the man of God say I no get that kind money. “Then you don’t want God to heal your mom and prosper you,” the man of God said in response to what I told him that I didn’t have money. “Man of God sef dey para.” He said infact, that as he is looking at me, that he was seeing dangers around me. That infact demons accompanied me to the church that day and they want to kill my mom. And if they succeed, I will be the next. As the man dey talk, I come dey fear. He said even if I don’t have, I should go and borrow. Na so I go ATM go withdraw from my mama account come give pastor. He asked me to kneel down which I did, and he prayed for me. He said I should watch what would happen in the next 21 days. I was expectant to see what will happen and the numbers of people that are my enemies that will die in my family.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Few days later, mom was in pains, serious one that we went to the hospital. She was admitted to the hospital. She told me that she can’t bear it any longer and she was ready for her leg to be amputated. I began crying. She cried too. I never wished for that. I hoped and believed for a miracle but was yet to experience it. She had giving up. I told her to still exercise some more patience that God can still do it. But she said, if God had wanted to do it, He would have done it rather than her experiencing pains. After a week of begging and pleading with her for more patience. She refused. Her mind was made up. “The doctors were on her side, saying that the infection was spreading massively and if we didn’t do anything fast, it would take over her body.” I finally yielded to my mom. We were referred to a private hospital in Lagos were we went and they billed us N220,000 for surgery, drugs and bed space. She would remain there for 2 weeks after the surgery before being discharged.
Na so I go borrow money add to the one we get. We went to Lagos for the surgery. I had already forgotten about my exams. I hoped to write it the next year since I passed the two for the first semester. So na two for the second semester remain which I hope to do the next year.
Few days later, my mom was scheduled for the surgery. I had emptied our (my mom and i) account, borrowed some money to pay for the surgery. I even advised my mom to put up her shop for sale in which she agreed and did.
The day of the surgery came. They took my mom to the theatre room by 10pm. I and the housekeeper waited for 3 hours. Sleep don already carry me for the chair wey I sit down. When a nurse tapped me and said the Doctor wants to see me. Na so i follow her go Doctor office and she excused us. The doctor asked me to sit and I did. He asked me how old I was and I told him. He began asking me about my dad. For about 30 minutes we were just having a friendly chat as if we had known each other for a long time, until the discussion shifted to my mom’s issue. I started noticing the way he was sounding which I didn’t like. Na there the doctor come dey tell me say they didn’t complete the process of the surgery. And I asked why. He said during the course of the process, my mom died. “Chaiiii.” It looked as if I didn’t hear what the doctor said very well. “Doctor, you said she’s dead?” I asked to confirm what I heard. He stood up to calm me down, confirming it as he said mom was indeed dead. Na so I run comot for the office like mad man. The house keeper saw the way I was behaving as I ran to the place. She already knew that something was wrong. Na so security just come hold me. I was so devastated as I cried. I couldn’t hold myself as tears flowed. I was taken to her bed. According to the doctor, he said they had already started the operation, but midway, they discovered my mom wasn’t breathing. And they had no choice that to stop the entire operation. “She was gone from the face of the earth.” For hours I couldn’t get hold of myself. I cried heavily like a baby.
I called my aunty in Ofa to tell her what had happened. I also informed some of my mom’s friends and other relatives. I made arrangements and brought her body to a mortuary in a hospital in Ilorin. Na there another problem start.
When I got to the house, some of my mom’s uncles and aunties were waiting at the entrance of our house. Everywhere was moody. Even the tenants wept bitterly. Some of my uncles I didn’t even know neither have I seen them. They began querying me for daring to bring my mom’s corpse from Lagos. They said I should have waited for them to take decision before anything I do. They said I don’t have right to do that. I just ignored them. “Visitors were coming in and out of the compound.” Me no send any body. Mourning mood was activate.
The next day, one of my uncles called a meeting on burial arrangements of my mom. That was where he dropped a bombshell. He said that I should pack out of the house. “Which house?” I said to him. The house he built or his children built for him!’ “The house I suffered to build” He said I should move out that the family would inherit it. “I guessed he was high on paracetamol,” I thought to myself because he was complaining of slight headache before he started his speech. I even saw him taking paracetamol. Na the paracetamol dey make am high wey he say make I leave my house.
I laughed and told him that I wasn’t leaving the house. Even my aunty in Ofa was also supporting him. The whole family was on his side. Infact “I believed they had met secretly, ganged up. ‘For Christ sake, how can you chase someone out of his house.’ The one wey pain me pass be say dem say, my mom won’t be buried unless I allow them to decide and dictate what happens. “See me see wahala ooo.” ‘This people wey no dey wey me and my mama dey suffer, they just want to cut me off everything and be the ones to say what goes about the burial.’ Then I realize what one of the pastors we visited before my mom’s death had said to me. “That our enemies are within our family and they were seriously planning to kill my mom and come for me.” And I won’t allow that,’ I thought to myself.
The one wey vex me pass be say them fix date for burial come fix am for the next two month. So make corpse still dey mortuary! Then who will pay! I refused it.
One week pass, two weeks and the dragging continued. If I had the power, I would have just done it my own way but so many people advised me that I can’t just bury my mom like that without the consent of her family. After all I tried to convince them. Dem no gree.
As time went on, I had to allow my mom’s relatives to have their way in the burial of my mom. I didn’t even know how they got the money to pay for mortuary. I had to just humble myself and took insults just for my mom to be buried in peace.
A day after the burial of my mom, I just finished seeing off some visitors. When I returned to the house. I went to my room and everywhere looked scattered as if someone entered the place. Though my mom’s relatives are in the house but I don’t allow any of them to come to my room. “The last time I checked, when I was leaving to see off some visitors, I thought I locked the room.” Na so I go my bed locker were I dey keep my important files and discovered my international passport, the house document was no longer there. Na so I begin look for those things. I asked people in the house if they entered my room. Because I don’t trust any of my mom’s relatives. They all denied having anything to do with my room. “Na who come enter my room go take am?”
<<<<< To be continued from Episode 18 >>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 18 continues ......
They all denied having anything to do with my room. “Na who come enter my room go take am?” Because I could remember, that locker was where I kept all those documents immediately after my mom’s death. “I didn’t know what to do. My late mom’s shop that was put on sale, no reasonable amount has been placed on it by buyers. Business don fall. The place had been locked. Some things inside the shop don dey spoil sef. I just needed some money to bring back my business.” The only money I had on me was N7,000. All the tenants, there rents were yet to be due.
Some days later, I noticed that all the family members that came for my mom’s burial none of them were leaving. All the 11 old men and women, plus their children, none of them wants to leave. Earlier, I had asked when they would leave but they were telling me “soon.” Soon no dey reach? It had been over 2 weeks since after the burial of my mom and yet dem no wan find their way go. The two bags of rice wey dey house don finish. Food dey burn and they still want to stay. I reminded them again and one of them said he and his family were not leaving. They were staying put in that house permanently. Na there I know say dem don craze. Na so I begin para ooo come dey hala for them say na weekend I give them make them leave the house. One of the women laughed at me. She said I can’t do anything, and I can’t do more than a dead rat. I still maintained on my words that if they didn’t leave by weekend, I would deal with them.
After the threats, that night, I started having dreams of masquerades chasing me with cutlass. Before I knew what was happening, I started having strange headaches. Couple of friends asked me to leave the house for the main time, but I refused. Still, after the weekend deadline passed that my late mom’s relative should leave, the family members stayed put. One of them went ahead to even bring police to arrest me, claiming that I was an outcast. It took couple of friends to bail me out after series of negotiations. “All these for the house wey I build ooo.” One of my friend’s dad who came to bail me queried the police for arresting me instead of the family members. The police officials said, that I didn’t report first, that it was because the family members reported the issue first so they had to arrest me.
After the bail, after spending 2 days in police cell, I returned to the house. My house was locked from inside. I hit the door countlessly for anyone inside to open but still no one came forward. But I presumed that people were inside the house. The way I was shouting and ranting, 2 tenants came out of their houses. “They were aware of what had been going on in our house.” The tenants suggested I should go call the police. One of them even followed me to the police station. Na so we call police come compound come arrest them (the family members). Na one knock the police officers knock wey the family members open door by force. I was happy that the police would help me get those people out of my house. Na so those people lie say na dem get house. That the house was built by their great great grand parents who gave it to them. “What a rubbish lie.” The police said they were not going to do much on the matter. Since it was a family matter, we should resolve it. They said they were not ready to chase anybody out, and we should resolve the whole issue. The police officers said I claimed that my mom built the house, that I should bring out the certificates. “Chaiiii, na there I tell them say dem(the family members) don steal the thing.” Na so officers burst laugh as if I was a coward. They said I have no prove of the ownership of the house. As we were still arguing, it looked as if something crawled through my head. I began feeling an abnormal strange headache. I was rushed to the hospital and was admitted. Na so dem put drip for my body. Days past and still in the hospital. Each nights I keep having strange dreams of my mom telling me to leave the house for them. “Gbadebo, fi-le funwa,” she would scream at me in the dream to leave the house for them.
Finally, I felt in my heart to leave the house and move to a friend’s own. The day I had that feeling of moving leaving the house and moving to a friend’s place, the strange headache stopped, I was discharged after 6 days and nights in the hospital. None of the family members came over to see me. It was friends and tenants that took care of me in my condition. The remaining house keeper had tried so well. I asked her to go back to her guardian, since the woman, my mom was dead. We no longer needed her services. And I didn’t want to endanger her life by allowing her stay with my mom’s relatives at the house. I asked her to go and she did.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
2 days later, I got a call from the landlord of the shopping complex where my mom had her shop. They said they had been trying my number for days and it was not going through. They said I should come and move her remaining things out of the place because the rent was due. I told them that I would come, that they should exercise patience. I was making arrangements if I could get someone that will take the properties at cheaper prices.
After two weeks, I had finally gotten someone who said she wants to buy up the properties in my late mom’s shop. The woman called me while I went to meet her at her place. From there we went to the shop and met the shock of my life. The shop had already been taken by someone else. While properties inside were packed outside. Rain sef don beat the properties, clothes, chairs and other things. The thing pain me reach bone. I had to call the owner of the complex. She said it wasn’t her fault that they had already informed me but I refused to come pick up the stuffs so they had to pack them outside for the new occupier to move in. The interested buyer wasn’t pleased with some of the things she saw. After a targeted price I had placed on my mind. Na there price change oo because rain don spoil some of the things like provisions and eatable stuffs. The woman selected some few things she could. She come give me N100,000. I rejected it because what she took was way up to N1m and was giving me N100,000. She was saying that she doesn’t even need them, only that she just pitied me. She was even encouraging me to take the money because even if I didn’t, those things will stay there and rot away. I saw some sense in what she was saying. But what she was offering me was way too low, “peanut.” My friend I came there with took me to a corner to advise me. He said I should ask the woman to just add small money on the N100,000. He said that if I refuse to give it to the woman, I may not see any other person that will buy the goods again. “Goods wey the former owner die.” “Naija wey we get funny superstitious believe.” I heeded to my friend’s advice and asked the woman to add some money on top of the N100,000 she offered considering that we didn’t even have reasonable stuffs inside the shop before my mom died. “My mom sef didn’t go to market for a period of 4 months before she died. Our shop was even getting empty sef then.” At first when I told the buyer to add more money to the one she offered, she refused but later added N5,000 to the N100,000. I collected it and went my way.
Three days later, I started noticing that I was having burning sensations around my body. Each time I want to urinate, na mixture of blood and urine dey come out. “Chaiii, Another trouble.” My friend Ali I was staying in his place. He attends Mountain Of Fire ministries. Ali said I should follow him to their church to see his pastor. I refused. I don tire to dey go pastor own. If I still go there, the small money wey I get, dem go still collect am from me. I totally refused to follow him go see his pastor.
Days past, I was looking slimmer. My eye balls were becoming whiter with my palms. I was noticing it and was ready for anything, even if it was death. “I was tired of the life and sufferings I was going.” With what I was going through, I find it difficult to urinate. I vomit often. I had gone to about 2 hospitals and doctors couldn’t diagnose anything. The worse part of it, I got a call from the tenants staying at my place. They said my mom’s family members had threatened them out of the house. Infact they went ahead to bring a calved wooden figurine threatening them that if they didn’t leave the house, they all would die. Me sef come tire. I didn’t know what to do. At my very young age, going through all those kind of things. I was so tired of life. “My academics was still hanging with 2 courses still holding me. CGPA don drop drastically”. Na third class I dey. “My health was going down and I don’t just know if I was cursed!” I was still yet to tell Ali about my dubious means, my yahoo yahoo dealings in the past. He was just seeing me as a humble innocent young man. Yes, that is what I am, but what I was, he doesn’t know. On several occasions, he had invited a prayer group from their church to pray for me.
On one of the visits of the prayer group, one of the pastors said I was the cause of my problem. He said I should confess my sins, do restitution and I would be free from all the problems I was going through. “Infact he vividly said I had a covenant with the devil which had expired. The covenant requires renewing that’s why I was going through all that and if I didn’t renew it, it would cost me my life.” But I thought it to be a foolish decision. “I am the only one (except Abisoko and Uchenna) who knew how I got the money to build house and other things I did. I was leaving a life of lies.” My friend Ali had asked me if I was hiding anything from him, but I told him, “none.” Denying all the pastor had said. To me, I didn’t believe all that the pastor had said. The ones I believed duped me. I and my mom were conned. “It’s another avenue to be conned,” I thought to myself. But I was going down health wise, physically. Life was becoming boring and vague to me. The once Gbadebo that was smart and intelligent, great dreams had become a shadow of himself.
This particular Thursday, I was vomiting blood, Ali was not at home. He had traveled to Ibadan for some pressing issues. I felt weak. It looked as if I was going to die. I had to manage myself and went to a nearby chemist shop. The woman said she can’t do anything for me, that I should go to the hospital. She had to beg her brother to help accompany me to the hospital. The brother agreed as we left for the hospital with his motorcycle. The boy sef no try. He just dropped me and helped me into the waiting corner whilehe left. I was seated at the place to see the doctor when a man who was wearing a white garment like celestial church member was jumping from corner to corner preaching and laying hands on people. He was accompanied by two ladies and a man, all wearing white garment. I guessed they were from a celestial church. Women were coming to him, bringing their children for the man of God to lay hands on them. He was speaking in Yoruba language. Some were like, “daddy you have not touch my child oooo.” “No be wetin I come for be this nah” I thought to myself. I had to call one of the nurses who was busy directing the scenes of the man of God. She was carrying the cele man of God from place to places. I called her to attend to me. Na so dem just ignore me. “Abi dem no know say my own na emergency case.”
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2016
After many minutes of the Pastor with prayers, the doctors started attending to us. I was given an injection and some drugs. I began feeling very weak. I was asked to come back the next two days.
Two days later, I was feeling a little better. I went back to the hospital and still saw the Cele man of God I saw two days back. “It seemed they were now turning the hospital into a healing school or prayer ground.” The man of God of was laying hands on people with his deep Yoruba accent. As usual, mothers carrying their children to him for special laying of hands.
I was just sitting on my own when the man of God came to me and shouted my name, “you Gbadebo Alaba,” as if we had met before. He spoke in Yoruba. I just dey look the man. He didn’t only mentioned my name but also called my matriculation number. He asked if he was right about my matriculation number. Na so I dey struggle to answer “yes.” Because I was shocked and surprised how he was able to know. I wondered maybe he knew me before. He said my mom died some months back and stated the cause of her death. He also said that family members had chased me out of the house I built. He asked if he was right and I said, “yes.” Na so everybody come dey shout, because he was saying it to everyone’s hearing. Na so fear come dey catch me ooo. “How the man take know all these things.” He said I might think he knew me, but he doesn’t. That he was just a man of God that God had ministered about me. He said he would prove to me that God was the one ministering to him about me, “as if he knew I was still doubting.” Na so this man tell me the food wey I eat that money. He told me the rout I followed when I was coming to the hospital. And he asked if he was right? And I said “yes.” People wey dey hospital come dey shout ooo. He told me that seeing him today, all my problems were over. “I was still in shock.” I had heard that couple of times but was yet to see the reality. He said they would be having a program at their church the next day, that I should try and come. He said the program would be in the morning by 8:30am. I told him I would make it. Na so some women for their dey shout Halleluya, waving their hands as if it concerned them.
I was determined to get freedom and if going to the church would be the way out, I was ready even though I had little doubts on my mind.
The next day, as early as 7am, I had already prepared and went to the white garment church through the address the man of God gave to me. When I got to the church, I met scanty place with few ushers. “I think say the man talk say them get program.” But everywhere was scanty. I asked one of the ushers what was going on and she said it was a deliverance program which would start by 8:30am. Time at that moment was 7:45am. Na so I begin wait. Some few people come dey come into the church. Many wore white and some on mufti. I guessed those of us on mufty were just first timers. At 8:30am, the population of people in the church was up to 32. The singers began singing songs. “I had attended churches even though it has been long I attended one. But I have never attended a church like this one. The way they praised God, everyone was just jumping and screaming.” The screams and shouts were distracting me. It looked as if I was watching a movie. A woman close to me began jumping like a monkey. She nearly gave me a head butt as she was jumping like a monkey screaming “Jah Jehovah Armageddon.” Na so people just dey fall anyhow for ground. All those things began distracting me. Na all those people I come dey look. As I dey look, na so somebody hit my shoulder from back. I turned to know who the person was. It was a woman. He said the pastor wants to see me. Naso I follow her comot. She carry me go one place. I guessed it was the children auditorium. The pastor was sitting on a chair with about 2 men and 3 women surrounding him. All wearing a white garment. As we walked in, the man of God asked me to seat. He called my name and said I was welcome to their church. Na so I bowed in respect as he stretched his right hand for a hand shake. I gladly had a hand shake with him. He asked me to sit and I did. Others in the place sat down too. He asked me how I was doing and I told him I was doing fine. He asked if I was enjoying the church program. I told him “yes.” *for were!* me wey just they look people wey dey fall. He began to ask me series of questions concerning my background and family, in which I told him. Na there he began advising me that I need deliverance. I needed to be delivered from oppression of the devil. He asked if I was willing to go through the deliverance session. I said provided it would end all the pains and iniquities of my life. He said that my own deliverance session will start the next day in the morning. That I should come prepared. He said I should come with six canes. “I began wondering what they would be using the canes for.” I guess the pastor saw the expression on my face. He said I shouldn’t be afraid, that the next day, the devil will leave my life. And that we were going to be flogging the devil. We were going to be flogging demons out of my life. Na so I talk “Okay ooo.” I believed that the next day would be the end of my travails. I was in happy mood that I had found solution to my problems. “Devil go here am. The devil is indeed finished.” “Pastor cele go deal with all those demons we dey fight my life.” I left the place happy.
The next day, I came as early as 7am to the church. I just wanted the deliverance to start up for the devil to be chased away out of my lives. I waited till the church was opened around 8:25am. By 9:20am, the pastor had arrived. They took me to their children auditorium. There were other people that came for deliverance too. All of us carrying 6 canes each. I was told my own deliverance session would start by 11am so I had to sit in the auditorium. They said they would be conducting the deliverance of everyone in that place.
One of the members came with his bible to the pulpit and started a prayer session. As the prayers started, na so some of the members wearing white garment began jumping again like drunk monkey, screaming “jah, jah, jah.” Na so people just dey fall. Even people that came for the deliverance were falling. I could recognize them because they were not wearing the white garment so I felt they were visitors and non-members that came for deliverance.
At 10:15am, they called out one lady and asked her to kneel and she did. They started praying for her. Suddenly the woman began jumping and shouting. The pastor asked them to get the 6 canes the woman brought. Na so pastor collect one of the cane come flog the woman. She screamed and shouted “Jesusssssssss”. Me sef come begin wonder why the pastor was flogging the woman. “Shey na so dem dey do the deliverance, with cane?” Na one wey pastor flog this woman she hala “Jesu Christi.” Other men and a woman of God with the pastor collected their own cane and began flogging the woman. The woman was rolling on the ground. As I was looking at it, I began wondering whether it was the cane each and every one of us brought they will use in flogging us. Chaiii, na so I look my cane as I carry the thing for hand. If it was what I was thinking! “Whether to just walk out of the church.” They use cane to conduct deliverance. That was why we were asked to get canes. I called one of the ushers and began asking her what was going on. Because I never still decode wetin dey happen. “Shey na cane una take dey do una deliverance?” I asked. She asked if it was my first time of coming to the place and I told her “yes,” it was my first time. Na so this lady begin explain to me ooo, say na so them dey do their deliverance for there. He said they often flog out demons and evil spirits operating in people’s lives. And I began wondering, “so na so this people go take flog me with cane?” Na so I look finish, I no be small pikin wey them fit just flog like that nah. I took my bible and left the church. As I was leaving out of the church, one of the men of God followed me outside. He began asking me why I was leaving. Na so I tell him say I no just understand, say na cane them wan flog me as deliverance. He looked at me as i said that. He said he doesn’t have much to say but if I work out of that place with my problems, that I won’t wake up alive the next day. “He said he was seeing deaths around me and if I didn’t do that deliverance that day, my own was finished.” The way the man was talking to me; the look on his face suggests I was truly in danger. Immediately he said those words to me, he turned around and went into the church. Na so I come dey fear ooo. “So na cane dem go take flog demons and problems comot from my life?” Part of me was telling me to go back into the church so I would be free. The pastor had already told me that after the deliverance, the family members in my house would leave. Infact na run dem go take comot leave the house and out of my life. But another part of me was telling me I was sinking deeper into problems; and that place was not to be. As I was busy contemplating on going back to the church or leave, one of the ushers came to me and encouraged me to take the pain and, “infact Jesus took worse.” According to the Bible. “But I no be Jesus na.” She said many people come from all over the word for the deliverance and after that, their lives didn’t remain the same. As she said that, part of me said it was true, that after undergoing the deliverance session, my life won’t remain the same, it will turn out to be worse. Na so the usher come dey tell me say she don see say devil no want make I dey delivered. That’s why he’s putting doubts in my mind. She began preaching the act of faith to me. I no know when I follow her enter inside church. I met them flogging another group of 2 people. They were 4 in number flogging the two men. “The sound of the strokes of canes were like thunder in my ears that I was so afraid.”
Couple of minutes later, the Pastor pointed his hand to me to come forward. I came out. He asked me to go on my knees and I did. Na so the other 3 men of God gather around me come dey pray. I closed my eyes but was also blinking to see when or if they will flog me because the usher said they might not flog me depending on how the pastor was led in the spirit. As I was kneeling and prayers being said, the pastor shouted at me to close my eyes very well or God will slap me. Na so I close my eyes. As I closed my eyes, it looked as if I was seeing old women with cutlasses chasing me. Before I knew what was happening, a stroke of cane landed on back, ‘wiam.’ I didn’t know when I screamed “Yay, blood of Jesus.” Na so the strokes of cane begin hit me ooo. I was just shouting as I stood up and ran to one corner, the four men including the pastor followed me with the cane and was still flogging me. The pastor was shouting that the evil demon in me was too strong and stubborn. I didn’t know when I ran out of the church but the gate men stopped me and held me as if I was mad. I told them to leave me and they refused. I was struggling for them to leave me but they over powered me and took me into the church. “These guys think say I dey joke. I no want again!” I shouted. I began shouting that I don’t want the deliverance again. But not for them because the pastor said they were just starting. “We must destroy you stubborn demon,” the pastor was saying. Na so the gatemen pin me to the ground and pastor continued flogging me oo. I was feeling massive pain and becoming weaker that I couldn’t react and they stopped. I thought I was going to faint. Bruises all over my body. Two ushers came and drag me to one corner. The shirt I worn had badly torn due to the cane strokes.
<<<<< To be continued from episode 19 >>>>>

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Daeveed(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na Wah Oh.... Ah Dae Pity D Guy Sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by herzern1(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2016
lol grin...

This Story still no end....

Oqa OP...why nah??
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Kaycee625(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm Nigerian people, how can someone wake up, and start dragging a house he knows he didn't build, all these poor people with their covetuous spirit.
Na thunder go kill them all

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by baerz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gbadebo Omo Alaba oya come n continue oh cuz did story gat me lie down one hour straight.....
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Daeveed(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm... White Garment Church No Go C Me Oh
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
(Episode 19) Final Episode.

continues ……
I was feeling massive pain and becoming weaker that I couldn’t react and they stopped. I thought I was going to faint. Bruises all over my body. Two ushers came and drag me to one corner. The shirt I worn had badly torn due to the cane strokes. I guess they saw the way I was behaving and they got me locuzade boost and bread as they took me to one corner. Na so I begin cry. All parts of my body began aching me. I couldn’t even eat what was given to me. Immediately the usher left, I stood up and left the church. Thank God the gatemen were not at the gate. Na so I come out, call on okada man. Na so I find my way comot for their. When I got home, I was just staggering. The room door was open as I staggered into the room and on the floor. Ali was back. Ali started asking what happened to me. “See me, I no fit explain, tears rolled down my eyes.” I asked him to help me get my drugs near the bed. He got it for me. Na so Ali begin scream, “what happen nah, its it accident or?” There were blood stains on my shirt. I couldn’t answer all his numerous question. I didn’t know when I slept off.
It was when I woke up in the midnight, i started feeling hungry. I come dey demand for food. Thank God for the remaining rice wey remain, the one my friend Ali cooked. Na so I go pot carry the thing chop. The way I was behaving and the sounds I made woke him up. Na there I come explain wetin happen to me. Ali was terribly angry and asked for the men of God in the church to be arrested, but much of the blame was on me. Ali said I was a fool and too gullible to believe all the crap I was told by the church. “How can you cast out devil and demons by flogging someone!” Ali screamed at me. “Guy you fall my hand,” he repeated again.
Morning came and Ali took me to a nearby chemist for treatment. I no even get myself because the injuries on my back were much. The pastors that flogged me concentrated more on my back. All my eye come swear up. My lower lip swear up like kpomo. The cane still touch that side. “But part of me was still telling me that I was free after the cane flogging.” “Another part of me said I had collected 20 more heavy demons from the church into my life.”
What happened at the church made me look foolish. I was indeed gullible. Feeling that the strokes of cane would give me freedom but it wasn’t.
Days later, I was told that my house the family members were staying had become a shadow of itself. People had informed me that the family members chased away tenants and brought new ones. “Wetin I wan do?” with the way I was hearing they worship different kinds of deity in the house. I had too many problems on my head that I had less time to focus on the house issue. I was recovering from the physical bruises I got from the church deliverance, the strange headaches where not going. At a time when I spit, it would be a mixture of blood and saliva. What about the terrible dreams and nightmares. My life looked empty. I just felt like dyeing, that God should just take my life away. Ali encouraged me. He was still persuading me to come to their church. He was still inviting their church’s prayer group to come to the house to pray with me. But it seemed the prayers were not working at all. I just felt God doesn’t want to answer my prayers. I had made up my mind to tell Ali to stop his church’s prayer group from coming to the house to pray for me. The prayers no dey work.
This particular Saturday afternoon, I was laying on the bed when Ali came to meet me. He said one of their pastors saw in a vision that I was cursed. And my hands were tied and stained with evil works. He said that they (prayer group) said they will no longer be coming to the house to pray for me since I don’t want to confess all I had done in the past. “For my mind, I was relaxed a little because it seem the prayer group were wasting their time,” their prayers were not solving any of my problems. So make them stay their own. Na so Ali call me. He began narrating the history of our friendship, how we began. Himself believed what was wrong with me was not just ordinary. He began advising me that if I had any evil that I had done in the past, or I don kill person, make I confess. Na so I shout “Tufiakwa.” Say I never kill anybody before oo. “But what have you done in the past that is following you?” he asked. I kept silent for a while. He said I was hiding something from him. I told him I wasn’t. “Okay ooo” he said. He said he would not force me to speak.
Night came and I ate my food. There was electricity. I switched on the T.V and began watching.
I was walking on the streets of Ilorin when a military van from nowhere stopped infront of me. About 4 soldiers came off from the van. They grabbed me and threw me inside the van. I was shouting and screaming but they whined up the glass so no one could hear my shouts and cries. I began begging them to free me but they refused. They took me to an unknown river and dipped my head into the water. I was struggling to breathe as water entered through my nose and mouth. They brought out my head as I spilled water out of my mouth. I was begging them but dem no gree. Na so dem dip my head into the water again. They lifted up my head again. One of them asked to be given cutlass. They brought a cutlass to him. They tied me up like an animal to be used for sacrifice and placed me on the ground. I was begging but they just ignored me. They barely speak, but just torturing me. I even asked what I did but them no dey talk. The one with the cutlass lifted up his hand with the cutlass. As he was about hitting me the cutlass, I screamed. “What is that?” Ali shouted. “So it was a dream,” I said. Ali was looking at me like someone saying “no peace for the wicked.” I didn’t say anything and went back to sleep. Ali sef no ask me anything as he went back to him sleep. It looked as if I was alone in my problems.
In the morning, I picked up my phone. I was just playing with it and scrolling through my contacts when I saw the contact “Pator sam.” His number was still on my phone. Pastor Sam was the pastor I met at late Nuella’s place when I, Uchenna, and Abisoko went to settle with Nuella’s parents when they accused me of killing their daughter. He was the first person that put it to me that I needed deliverance because I was cursed. And he gave me his number then. I had almost forgotten it. “I had been running from so many pastors to another, yet no one fit deliver me. Some ate my money, others tortured me. Ali’s prayer group had told me couple of times that I was cursed.” Na so some talk but them no do anything. But no one apart from my former friends (Uchenna and Abisoko) were aware of what I had done in the secret. Ali had once told me that if I keep hiding it, one day it will still open and swallow me. “But how would Ali look at me after telling him everything I had done in the past?” “Telling him I had gone to several native doctors in the past.” I felt telling a distant person, confessing it to someone who was far away would be better. I imagined it, “if I come tell Ali and their church members, which kind eye dem go use dey look me.”
Many thoughts going through my mind while I was still staring at Pastor Sam’s name on my phone contact. I dialed the number and it said it was switched off.
The next day, I called Pastor Sam’s mobile number and it went through. When I introduced myself, at first he said he couldn’t remember who I was but after explaining much of our encounter the day he gave me his phone number, he remembered. He asked me where I was and I told him.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
After exchanging pleasantries, I told him I would love to see him. He asked me what I wanted to see him for. I told him it was really urgent and personal. He asked me to come to Lagos at his church office. He gave me the address.
Three days later, I was feeling weak but I still managed to travel to Lagos to meet Pastor Sam. I had earlier told Ali about my journey to Lagos. I only told him that I was going to visit a pastor friend of my late mom who asked me to come. Though he discouraged me from going due to my health status but I ignored it and went my way to Lagos. When I got to Lagos, I still called Pastor Sam to inform him I was getting closer. He still asked me to maintain the address he gave to me.
I got to the place and church Pastor Sam asked me to come to. It was a moderate size building which I presume can only accommodate 200 people. The church was painted green colour. I walked into the place because it was open. I met some people at the alter praying. I called Pastor Sam to inform him I was in the church. He asked me to wait because he was on his way to the church. I sat on a white chair in the church.
30 minutes later Pastor Sam arrived. He was surprise to see me. He asked me to follow him to his office. Na so I follow the man. He asked me couple of questions like what I was doing at that moment, if I had graduated. Well I told him. Finally, he asked why I wanted to see him. Na there I begin narrate story. I first reminded him of what he told me when we had an encounter at Nuella’s place. “That he said I was cursed and I needed deliverance.” “I narrated how I went into Yahoo yahoo business, the number of juju men I and my friends visited and the problems and challenges I was facing that moment. I even told him what transpired between I and the late Nuella, that I didn’t use her for money rituals as her parents had said.” After all I had said, he stood up and said he was coming and excused himself. He went out of the office. After like 10 minutes, he came back and sat on his chair. He said he had listened to all I have said. As he was still speaking, his phone rang. He picked it and told the person calling on the phone to come immediately, that he should hurry up. “Me sef, I come dey say abeg make the Pastor attend to me first before he begin do other things.” Pastor sam stood up again and said he was coming and left outside. This one I come begin wait for him, 5minutes pass, 10, 20 and the pastor was yet to return and I was still in his office. 35 minutes later, Pastor Sam returned and apologized for the distractions. He asked me to close my eyes, and I did. He prayed for me. After the prayers, he said before he would advise me and conduct deliverance for me, that I should go to the alter first and ask for forgiveness. I stood up and left his office and went to the alter to pray. After about 15 minutes, he sent someone to come and call me. Na so I stand come go back to Pastor office. I sat down. He asked me to wait that he was going to get something. Na so Pastor sam commot. I come begin wait. I was just hoping that we could finish on time so I could return to Ilorin that day. Sleep sef com carry me for the chair wey I dey. It was the opening of the door that woke me. The pastor walked in and called my name smiling. He sat down. Barely 3 minutes he came in, the door opened. Na 3 police people I come dey see. Before I knew what was happening, na heavy slap land for my face. One of the police men slapped me and I fell. ‘Health wise I wasn’t doing well, now this one!’ I was so weak after the slap that I was struggling to ask what I did. I lost my voice. I couldn’t understand what was really happening. While I was on the floor, the Pastor was telling them to take it easy on me. I tried to struggle but couldn’t. “Stand up,” one of the police officer shouted. Before I go even stand, one of them dragged me by the hand out of the Pastor’s office. As they dragged me out, i could see about 5 people. I managed to recognize one of them who happened to be Nuella’s father. They began raining curses at me, calling me murderer. The father said indeed he was right 3 years back when he said I killed his daughter Nuella and used her for my Yahoo yahoo rituals. I tried to explain but I had lost my voice. It looked as if the slap one of the police men gave to me affected my voice. Na so this people(police men) handcuff me come put me inside their van. I began crying because I never bargained for what I was seeing. “I didn’t know anyone in Lagos.” “What was really going on, I couldn’t understand.” I no even no anywere for Lagos. I was taking to a police station and stripped off my clothes. I tried telling them to allow me make calls to tell my relatives and friends where I was as I managed to speak. The police no gree. Dem just dey use slap scatter my face. They took me into a cell. “Oh lord have mercy. The scent, perfume, odour and smell coming out of that place. The smell was so bad that immediately I was pushed into the place, I began vomiting. There were 5 other people in the place. One of the inmates asked what was wrong with me. I was scared and thought they will beat me. I was so weak and felt tired.
Few hours later, it looked as if I would faint. I had already urinated on my body. The urine was a mixture of blood. Na there the guys wey dey inside the cell come dey shout make them come give me treatment. I was finally taken out of the cell to a place. I guessed they have an in house nurse abi na Doctor. They refused taking me out of the premises. A female doctor came to where I was placed. He was checking my body temperature. It looked as if I had started regaining my voice. I began pleading with the doctor to help me beg the officials to give me my phone so I could make calls. After much pleading, the doctor asked the police officers to give me my phone. The officers refused. Come see were the doctor com dey para for them. I began begging. I told them that I wasn’t feeling so well and I want to call my siblings to get me my drugs. After much pleading, they brought the phone and asked me who I want to call. They refused giving me the phone. Rather when I told them Ali, they dialed the number and placed it on speaker. Na there I tell Ali say dem don arrest me for Lagos. Before I fit explain finish, credit don finish. Ali called back. Though he couldn’t understand what I was saying because I never told him about Nuella’s case. He was not aware about my past so he sounded confused. One of the police woman there was kind enough to tell him the police station I was before the officers cut the call. Ali tried calling back but the police didn’t want to give the phone to me. They switched it off.
The doctor asked if I had taken any food, I told her I hadn’t. And seriously, I had not taken any food before leaving Ilorin. Na the woman send people go buy bread and butter for me. After eating, she injected me. I no know when sleep come carry me.
I woke up the next day. I wasn’t returned to the cell. I was placed on a small bed in a room in that premise. I was still not feeling healthy. I called on one of the officers to ask why I was arrested. He was part of the people that came to arrest me. The only thing he told me was “that when I get to court I will know why I was arrested.”
I was later returned back to the cell. I wasn’t feeling the cell at all. My appearance, the way I act sef. Even some of the inmates told the officers to come take me out of that place because I might die.
2 days later, one of the warders came to call me that someone wants to see me. They opened the cell and I came out. Na my friend Ali. I was happy that at least someone had come to bail me. But It was all dawned on me that I had been exposed. With the few minutes Ali was given to spend with me, I was able to be brief and explained what had happened when I came to Lagos and what transpired between I and Nuella. As we were there, Pastor sam and Nuella’s parents came in. It was there I got to know that it was the pastor that informed Nuella’s parents that I confessed I was a Yahoo yahoo boy. The Pastor tell them wetin I tell him. Na there my yansh come open for were Ali dey. I tried to defend myself as they accused me of killing Nuella for ritual. I began crying ooo. I was disappointed with the Pastor. I never believed he would go tell people what I told him. “Right from when I had been having these problems, Pastors have been conning me. Fake pastors.” I only came there for confession but ended up in police cell. Ali sef com dey disappointed in me, though I loved his maturity at that moment. He didn’t try to castigate me for not knowing all about the happenings in my life that moment. As I wept bitterly, Ali consoled me and assured me that he would try everything possible to get me out in no less than a week. I was bundled back into the cell.
As Ali had promised to help get me out within days. I waited for days; and days turned to weeks. Weeks turned months and I was still locked behind bars. What looked to me like a small issue that could just be settled turned into a big problem that I was asked to get a lawyer. Ali and friends, even the prayer group I rejected were all supportive. Infact the prayer group, I began accepting them. Ali will bring them from Ilorin to come and pray for us in the cell. Ali comes to see me once every 2 weeks. He will tell me how far he had gone for the settlement of the issue. Nuella’s parents were still being adamant. Dem no wan let go. At a time the lawyer Ali got was rejected and bail options turned down. Na so I stay for cell. Ali said the best option was to put in prayers and to still dialogue with the deceased parents.
As time went on, it looked as if my health was improving. I had almost forgotten that I came into the place with a serious health problem. But I was getting used to the place even though I didn’t like it. But my life seems to be changing for a positive.
5 months still in cell. One particular morning, I was called up that I had a visitor. “Who can the visitor be apart from Ali. Na so I follow come reach there. It was a shock who I saw, I couldn’t believe my eyes. That was Adaobi, Nuella’s friend that took my money away. Immediately she saw me, she wanted to hug me but the police officers blocked her. “With the stench from my body, my dirty clothes na im this girl wan hug me.” I had even forgotten everything that happened between us. Immediately the police moved away from blocking her, she hugged me. “Shey na your babe nih,” the officer said. She freed me and stared into my eyes with pity. Tears rolled down my eyes as we sat. “5 minutes ohh,” one of the officers said. I asked her where she had been all the while. She said she was in Enugu and had gotten a job at the Bank. She now works in a bank. Na there she come dey narrate wetin happen to her the time wey I give her money for her mama surgery. The police officer close by said the time was up and I need to be taken back into the cell. Na so Adaobi bring out N500 from her pulse come give them.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Viciyoung(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na so dem begin hail her for their come free me with her. Adaobi said that even the money I gave to her for the surgery, when they embarked on the first phase for her mother’s eye, after the surgery, her mom went blind immediately. Two weeks later she died. “Me sef come dey blame myself.” “The money wey I make for yahoo yahoo, I no use am do better thing.” People I gave to, the money didn’t solve their problems but rather led them into more problems, disaster.” Adaobi said they later left Lagos and moved to Enugu, she and her family. I told her that I later tried her number and it was no longer going through. I even came back to their place in Lagos and I was told they had moved out of the compound. “She said she lost her phone, and she wanted to contact me but after the burial of her mom, she was so devastated and heart broken. When she got a new phone, she didn’t retrieve the old mobile line back. She changed number and finally got a job at a new generation bank in Enugu.” After much talk about old time, she told me how she got to know about what happened. That it was one of Nuella’s siblings that called to tell her that I had been arrested because I used her sister for ritual. Na so tears rolled down my cheeks again. I told Adaobi that I never killed Nuella. She only came to visit me at Ibadan and we were on our way back to Abeokuta when the accident occurred. She said she believed me but she was highly disappointed in what I had done. “So I was into internet scam all those moment but I lied to them that I was into forex trading and online business.” Na so she begin blast me ooo. Adaobi wey dey play gentle and friendly as we dey talk come begin scold me. I even knelt down and asked to be forgiven for deceiving them. She said it’s only God that can forgive me and not her. I even ask that she help so I could be released. She said she had already gone to see the family (Nuella’s family) and releasing me was in the process. I was happy, after 5 months. So I go see outside. But she said that she was still begging the family to consider me. She encouraged me to remain hopeful and prayerful. I couldn’t tell her what I had gone through all those years but I had learnt my lessons. She left and I was taken back to the cell
That night, I had a dream. In that dream I was going on a journey. I got to the place and got what I wanted. As I was returning back, I saw flood, large pool of water on the way. I began wondering, “was it not the road I passed few minutes back? How come there was a massive flood covering the route.” Because when I was coming on the journey, there was no single flood there. It was a dry land. But as I come dey return, water come full everywhere. I stood there thinking of what to do and how to cross to the other side. But I noticed something; the water was drawing nearer to me as I stood. As I was moving back the water would be drawing towards me and was expanding. Before I knew what was happening, it was just like a mighty wave pushed the water towards me with a force and it began swallowing me. I was deep into the water. I began shouting and crying why I was experiencing all those. As the water was about covering me, I woke up. I was sweating profusely. I prayed.
I remained strong. I had accepted responsibilities for my actions and all I had done, and I had learnt my lessons.
2 months later, I was inside the cell when I was called to take my clothes because I would be released. I was so happy. When I came out of the cell, at the stand of the police, I met Adaobi and a lawyer with Nuella’s father. Looking at Nuella’s dad, he wasn’t happy at all. His eyes were red. I walked towards him and knelt down infront of him. As I was begging to let “by gone be by gone.” He asked me to stand. The police gave me a form to sign and even the lawyer. They said I was free. After everything, I came to realize that Adaobi had been working so hard to make my bail possible. She was even the one that got the lawyer. She said she had to plead with Nuella’s family to let go.
As we left the place after 7 months in the cell. The police sef no give me my phone and wallet. They said they don’t know where it is. I don already understand. Dem don sell those items. Adaobi had gotten a shirt and a trouser for me. She took me to one of the eatries. Na there bathroom I bath come change my cloth. I look my sef for mirror and realize that I had changed physically. But after the bath and wearing new clothes, I looked a bit better unlike when I looked tattered. We sat on one of the chairs as we ate. Adaobi asked if I knew why she fought for my release. I told her I didn’t know why. She said it wasn’t because I was not guilty but because I have a good heart. She tried to remind me what I did for her. The money I gave to them for their mother’s surgery. But unfortunately, their mother died. That single reason made her want to help because I didn’t really deserve help with so many atrocities I had committed. She encouraged me and asked me to come with her to Enugu that she would help me secure a job and admission. I had already told her that I was in FNG 2 (Final non graduating for second year running) and I missed the exams so there was no chance for me again in FUNAAB. If not for the 7 months in the cell, I would have written the 2 carryover courses and pass it. But as the thing be, I missed the exam so na “certificate of attendance” dem go issue to me.
Adaobi still insists that I come with her to Enugu, I should change environment. She said I should leave Ilorin. I told her I will think about it and get back to her. After chatting for some time, she wrote her phone number on paper and handed to me and she gave me N5,000 for my transport back to Ilorin.
I went to the motor park and went to a business center were I called Ali to tell him I had been released. He was so happy.
When I got to Ilorin, I told Ali all that happened and how Adaobi said I should relocate to Enugu. Ali encouraged me and said it was a good idea. He even said I should forget about the house I build in Ilorin. “Indeed he is right”. I wasn’t going to go back to the house I built. This was a new me. I was free. It looked as if heavy weight was lift off me. The house was old me which I built with dubious means. Ali began telling me that even the house had been deserted. My mom’s relative had left. He said he heard that 2 of them ran mad in that house and others had to run for their lives. And weed had taken over some sections of the house. I still insisted that I wasn’t going to go there. The house reminds me of past, weird and evil memories.
A month later, I took my things and moved to join Adaobi in Enugu. They had a family house which I stayed. Adaobi was planning for her marriage to her beloved man. She even introduced me to him. They were very supportive and helped me got a job as a clerical worker in one of the ministries. She even helped register and paid my school fees at the National open university (NOUN) were I gained admission to start all over again.
Few months later, I got a message on my whatsapp. When I checked it, it was from an international number. The message read;
“Guy how far, this nah Uchenna, U.C money. I dey Yanke now. Lets talk business”
Immediately I saw it, I checked the display picture and it was indeed Uchenna my former friend. I felt like replying but something said I should ignore it. I just ignored the message.
Two days later, another message came in from the number telling me he has business worth millions to discuss with me. Something in me told me it was a temptation and I shouldn’t yield in. I looked at the message for a while and deleted it. I removed the sim and destroyed it. I went and bought another sim with another number. “Gbadebo has truly changed. I didn’t want to go back to my old ways. I have a new life and a new me. All my mates we started together had gone far ahead of me; but I had learnt my lessons and moving forward to a better life and a better tomorrow.
THE END….

14 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by muhamadnur: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
viciyoung thumbs up, no doubt your good, this superstory made me a super reader, i was glued to my phone all day. Lessons learned.
go for what is your,s and legal.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Daeveed(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Interestin Story.... What Goes Around Comes Around...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by baser02(m): 5:02am On Sep 06, 2016
nice story thumbs up to the writer
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by elskillful: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2016
What a life! thanks for sharing viciyoung
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by nnamdiosu(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice.posy. also a warning to all those about to enter yahoo Yahoo. Its better to suffer the hunger than enjoy the yahoo. Trust me this is just a piece of the ice berg. Thank u op again for this interesting extra ordinary piece

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by danosky91(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
It wld be stern 2 read dis wonderful piece witout comending u OP. dnt knw if its real or fiction bt more ink 2 ur pen. Painful nuella left d world wit ur child, bt Funke own no good sha. #onbehalf_of_nairaland_ghost_readers
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Pelebabaagba(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2017
This is the 4th time I'll be reading this story.. I'll must confess it's really captivating.. I however have some questions that has continue to bother me.

1) Was Gbadebo the only Child of His Mother?

2) Why was Gbadebo the only one Experiencing all these bad things.. What did UC and Abisoko did that He did not do?

3) Did he get to pay Homage to the Dead Babaalawo's Body?

I'll be glad if this OP could do justices to this questions. Thanks..
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Osinachi00(m): 4:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Wow very good oya complete it
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo by Osinachi00(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Wow! interesting story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 / The 130 Titles Of The Pacesetters Series / NYSC:Sexcapades of a youth corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 347
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.