Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Android Phone Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Phone Help (601 Views)

How Can I Configure My New Phone!!! Help Please / I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose / I Cannot Find My Installed Apps On My Android Phone. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Help by ashatoda: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
I need help with my phone. I use a Tecno P5 and my micro sd card is 2gb. I have installed apps and the card is filled. I now have a 8gb card and want to use it but dont know how to transfer the contents without losing them. I have things that i dont want to lose. Please any idea about what to do.
Re: Android Phone Help by Emmaway(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
ashatoda:
I need help with my phone. I use a Tecno P5 and my micro sd card is 2gb. I have installed apps and the card is filled. I now have a 8gb card and want to use it but dont know how to transfer the contents without losing them. I have things that i dont want to lose. Please any idea about what to do.
You can copy them to your internal memory...

If you can't try using Titanium Backup. Your device needs to be ROOTED first.

(1) (Reply)

21 Cool Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone / / HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.