Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? (1399 Views)

Poem ; My Country, My Pain / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari / Ask Me Anything You Want About My Country (Ethiopia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by IndianBwoy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3294542/7-nigerians-arrested-india-drug

Everyday on Nairaland fp we hear a new case of Nigerians indulging in illicit practices like drug peddling, scamming citizens etc and get caught and jailed by our police.

What good have Nigerians contributed to our country apart from crimes?

Yet these same people on this forum wont waste time to insult my great Nation whenever any related news pops up on the Fp.

Infact i laughed in embarassment when 1 Nairalander proudly flaunted this argument on the above thread:

omusiliyu:
India government are hypocrite, despite the fact that these set of people are the one that developed New Dehli, Mumbai, Calcutta, Goa and Hydrerbad.

In fact, they owned 75.54% and 90.56% of properties in Mumbai and Calcutta respectively.

They still labelled them as drug traffickers.

Shame

I mean grin developed our major cities. Own 75 % properties in our industrial and national capital! I couldnt help laughing my arse off. I mean even if he said 1% i would have choked.

Infact even the richest man in India cannot afford to own more than 1% property in Mumbai. Smdh*.

Mumbai where exists the worlds most expensive pvt. Residential property!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilia_(building)

This open lie of a statement just made me boil with rage as an Indian! So this is the kind of fake bullshyt ur drug peddling relatives in India are feeding you?

The only opinion of Nigerians about my people are racists and casteists and poor useless people. Its embarassing to hear such bullshyt from a backward failure of a country.

Trust me guys. Im from India. If you dont you can come see for yourself. Nigerians are very few here. The ones that are there u can see them hanging around on streets during the dark peddling drugs..
Be it in Bombay or Goa. A few minority r studying as students. The ones in Delhi have ben indulging in scams and prostitution for decades...the few that are there (except the students), live in the shantiest areas of the city.

Hardly any if ever owns a decent legitimate business. Most r involved in illegal activities. Forget developing even a small drainage of our city.

Im sorry i had to spill out these harsh realities. Before i used to be a staunch oponent of these attacks and insults against Nigerians in my country which i used to think were racially motivated. I live abroad so i was not aware. Its onlY after i went there and saw this Nigerian dude sniffing drugs down an alley of south bombay that i was convinced. It sucks how you insult and demean us.. ask my Nigerian friends...how many of them i have helped out... how many of you guyz are in our Universities. And then i come on Nairaland and i see this shyt.

Be it Spain or Dubai..i have travelled everywhere
Wherever I went Ive seen Nigerians in drug peddling or prostitution. Infact in spain i was being bugged to buy hash by these groups when i was strolling through Plaza de Mayor.

Tomorrow if your people are attacked or insulted in India on the news .....before you resort to screaming racism.... kindly follow Nairaland fp. Everyday. I promise soon you will hear of more nigerian arests in my country.

Im disgusted and thoroughly angered by the amount of disgusting false pride you Nigerians have thinking yourself superior to us. Nigeria is nothing on the global stage. What do these Nigerians think? Comparing their village to our great nation with a long sranding history. When India was building railways and courts, Nigerians were still running around without clothes on their backs

Indian companies have invested heavily in Nigeria in manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, plastics, engineering, information technology and communications. Indian companies have invested in the Ajaokuta Iron and Steel Industry as well as Aladja Steel Complex in Delta.Nigeria has actively encouraged Indian companies to invest and expand Nigeria's mining and development of coal, gold, iron ore, chrome ore, lead and other mineral resources.

Nigeria is the largest African crude oil supplier to India — India imports 400,000 barrels per day from Nigeria valued at US$10 billion annually.Additionally, major Indian oil companies regularly issue tender of Nigerian crude oil.
India buys 30% of Nigerian crude oil.

I ask you...what jave you contributed to my country? What have you built in my country?

Next time you insult us, first see where you stand. angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CUkgv_YhwNY/VgKf5UqR0-I/AAAAAAACEdE/BSL_JTElgUE/s640/prostitution%2Bafricans%2Babroad.jpg[/img]
Welcome 2 Dubai
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by yinchar(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
India government are hypocrite, despite the fact that these set of people are the one that developed New Dehli, Mumbai, Calcutta, Goa and Hydrerbad.

In fact, they owned 75.54% and 90.56% of properties in Mumbai and Calcutta respectively.

They still labelled them as drug traffickers.

Shame
It is called sarcasm, stop making a mole hill out of nothing. I spent 2 years in India when I was doing my masters, I had a good knowledge about how the India society think and reason. Definitely, not all Nigerians in India are into drug or other crimes. Besides, how many Nigerians are living in India compared to India population.

I schooled in Hyderabad, Telangana (formerly Andhra Pradesh) and the population of that state alone is over 250million people. So, stop making is looks as if it's only Nigerians committing crime in India.

Many Indians are also into the drug trade with the bad Nigerians, but the police will never arrest them or report their arrest in the Indian news.

Indians are racist despite the fact that I dated couples of nice Indian ladies, but Indian society will always make every effort to tarnish the image of Africans.

However, I don't really blame you or other Indians castigating Africans, I only blame my bad brothers from the South Yeast engaging in crime!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by cliquevibes(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is dat All
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by Kaysalas(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello Indianbwoy, u need to understand what sarcasm means. The statement u quoted was an irony meant to scorn a "supposedly" criminal minded group of Nigerians hell bent on disgracing the whole group of Nigerians world wild.
Sorry but you need to take time and understand how Nigerians think
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by IndianBwoy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
yinchar:

It is called sarcasm, stop making a mole hill out of nothing. I spent 2 years in India when I was doing my masters, I had a good knowledge about how the India society think and reason. Definitely, not all Nigerians in India are into drug or other crimes. Besides, how many Nigerians are living in India compared to India population.

I schooled in Hyderabad, Telangana (formerly Andhra Pradesh) and the population of that state alone is over 250million people. So, stop making is looks as if it's only Nigerians committing crime in India.

Many Indians are also into the drug trade with the bad Nigerians, but the police will never arrest them or report their arrest in the Indian news.

Indians are racist despite, the fact that my girlfriend is Indian (she use to say it as well), and will always make every effort to tarnish the image of Africans.

However, I dont really blame you or other Indians castigating Africans, I only blame my brothers from the South Yeast!!!

Sarcasm? Just see the amount of racist hate being propagated against Indians in all other Indian related threads. Infsct the other day was a funny post from pakistan. All those log heads were quick to jump in the issue. Oh hes Indian? Backward people will kill their own mother in law for dowry etc etc... i had to correct them and say its not India.

Ofcourse there will be Indians involved in all sorts of crimes WITHIN our country! What sort of illogical reasoning is this? angry angry angry angry

But go viisit any foreign country. Nigerians are all out rhere spreading their crime drug and scams. Entire UAE is filled with Nigerian ashewo and runs. Just look at the situation in the gulf.

Nigerians are a very insignificant minority in India. Even the smallest caste or tribe group in India will have a larger populat8on than the entire Indo nigerian group combined. Hardly 30 000 of yall in India. And yet so many crime related cases from this group despite such a small insignificant size. Think of it proportionally!

Btw I had Nigerian friends too. The way they talk about Indians. As if we r useless dirt. That too in my presence. Fvxk it. The world knows what Indians are compared to forget Nigeria....the entire African continent!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by IndianBwoy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
All Nigerians go to that shanty islamic state called Hyderabad. Due to earlier reccomendations by some abokis who have studied there.

You have not seen the real India in Bombay , Bangalore, New Delhi etc. Or the countryside and smaller cities like mangalore, Trivandrum etc.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by IndianBwoy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Heck as an Indian even I cannot afford to purchase property in Mumbai at this stage. The day I buy a flat (villas i cannot even dream of) in Bombay, I know my life is set.

Theres people in South Bombay selling their shanty 1 bedroom slum huts for more than 2-3 million dollars. Compared to the suburbs.

In Mumbai, you can just hope to rent .
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by cliquevibes(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Didn't knw d Wailers Association nw ave an Indian branch
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
The indians in indians are angry with s.hitgbo d indians on nairaland don dey vex for them too

Op what do u mean......d igbos are d main investors 8n indian. they developed New delhi, Mumbai and others. ..I can prove it for you anytyme.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Spoiling My Country? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2016
small talk na im make you vex abi? Oya no vess, come chop dhokla

(1) (Reply)

40% Discount On Web Designs. Hurry Now / How Do I Upload Pictures To Nairaland Chats? / This Man Is Wanted Please If Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.