Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose (26069 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by sarrki(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
PORT HARCOURT – GOVERNOR of Ekiti state, Mr Ayo Fayose has said he was stopped from attending of his Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Port Harcourt, Rivers state Wednesday by security operatives that blocked the gate to the old old Presidential lodge in Rivers state Government House, Port Harcourt where he lodged with an armoured personnel career, APC.

A statement by his media aide, Mr Leye Olayinka described the alleged action of the security aides as a clear case of “house of arrest”.

The media aide said all appeals to the security personnel at the gate to allow the governor go out to attend the convention were ignored.

The governor decried the ugly development.

The statement , “I was under ‘house arrest’ in PH-Fayose

Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State has lamented that he was not at the national convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) because he was placed under ‘house arrest’ at the Old Presidential Lodge, Rivers State Government House where he lodged.

The governor, who was conspicuously absent at the convention which was eventually held at the state secretariat of the party after security agencies had sealed off the initial venue, was prevented from moving out as the gate to the Old Presidential Lodge was blocked by an Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC).

Special Adviser to the governor on Social Media, Lere Olayinka, disclosed that all entreaties to allow Fayose to step out to attend the convention were rebuffed by the security personnel on ground.”,

When contacted for comment the state Police Commissioner, Mr Francis Odesanya said it was not true. ” that cant be true . It is not to my knowledge. How did the other Excellencies( governors) go out of their lodge “, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/i-was-stopped-with-apc-from-attending-pdp-convention-fayose/

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Tolexander: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fayose still playing the victim card!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by theodavid: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Politics
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by GreatEngineer(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Since that was not your house but lodge, can we call it "lodge arrest".
This govt. Can do anything they like so sorry for that.
Next time you hear Buhari, you will run more Bolt.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by chimoskyg(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol… dis dude no go kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Abra4real(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'll not take dis from d commissioner of police except lai Muhammad comes up with his own point of view.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by idu1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
What goes around comes around sir

14 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by CecyAdrian(f): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
But seriously, who really cares??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by BushDoctor123: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Since you claim to be the people's governor that like eating roasted corn on the street, why didn't you just walk out of the lodge and take an okada (bike) to the venue, abi u dey fear?.

65 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
APC shall not know peace!

SMH for the zombies above

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
BushDoctor123:
Since you claim to be the people's governor that like eating roasted corn on the street, why didn't you just walk out of the lodge and take an okada (bike) to the venue, abi u dey fear?.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by veekid(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abeg who has an answer to this question? Buhari don free this guy account?. .
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by uzoedinbrugh(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fayose has won the comedian of the year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by tomaudu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls who takes Fayose serious nowadays?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by AlphaPegasi: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
you are lucky you were not flogged with koboko. craseman in human skin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Adesewa19(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good for him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by aragon4realz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
иσтнιиg ℓιкє нσυѕє αяяєѕт...нє ιѕ נυѕт тяуιиg тσ ѕανє нιѕ σωи ѕкιи,иσтнιиg тσ ωσяяу вяσтнєя ωє αℓℓ υи∂єяѕтαи∂ уσυя мσνєѕ ιт'ѕ α ωιѕє ∂є¢ιѕισи.ℓιfє иα σиℓу σиє αи∂ уσυ ∂σи'т gєт тσ нανє єχтяα ℓιfє נυѕт ℓιкє ιи νι∂єσ gαмєѕ

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by fxskye: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good for him. Just like the way he placed most APC under "Boundary Arrest" during the Ekiti 2014 Gov Election.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by amclimax(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
everything in Nigeria is the opposite.... sometimes in my deep thought I imagine better than Nigeria..... f u c k apc. fu ck pdp.... fvck the masses believing them too

4 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by NameChecker: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Kaybee14(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria politics. The more you look, the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by HRich(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
You mean it wasn't that you forgot to go because you know it will be Boring?
Thank god you were not Kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Spells(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
House arrest in Nigeria Now that's new. Boosit.. How will Ya'll know if the suspect is at home or not...
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by cecs(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
you too stay one place jawe

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by DNA9(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
click like if u r fed up with dis FAYOSE n his ish...

19 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by cecs(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
you are one of them bro
amclimax:
everything in Nigeria is the opposite.... sometimes in my deep thought I imagine better than Nigeria..... f u c k apc. fu ck pdp.... fvck the masses believing them too

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by MrHenshaw: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
GreatEngineer:
Since that was not your house but lodge, can we call it "lodge arrest".
This govt. Can do anything they like so sorry for that.
Next time you hear Buhari, you will run more Bolt.
I ls lodge not a "house".
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Phemmyrans: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
na nemesis dey catch up with you , no be so u do your first tenure for Adebayo, Tinubu and co? okay if u no remember that , no be so u do during the last election wey una no let people enter Ekiti? na your turn bro AY, una suppose don join AY show, cause most of una drama na comedy instinct.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dear Fayose,

Karma doesn't forget,

Remember the election that brought you to power, how Obanicorrupt and GEJ(PhD, DasukiGate) made sure Amaechi, Tinubu and APC chieftains were molested with federal power.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by jameso88(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
dear nairalanders, please my android phone keyboard is not functioning, can anybody tell me what to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.