Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori (5073 Views)

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / No Decent People Will Remain In PDP With The Way It’s Being Run – Nyako / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN For Being “run As Part Of The Government” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by blacksta(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
FORMER governor of Delta State, Chief James Ibori, has said that he likes the way Nigeria is being run by the Yar’’Adua administration, adding that the rot and decay in the nation cannot be easily undone by the present administration given the space of time of operation.

Chief Ibori made this statement at a briefing with journalists in Lagos on Friday September 25, 2009.

According to him, “I don’t want to hold him responsible for the rot and decay. Things have been left undone for about 13 years. Give him some time. It is still early days. Things can’t be undone in two years. There are saboteurs in government. Nigerians are aggressive, they want action.”

He further added that should the opportunity arise in the next general elections, he would not hesitate to support the reinstatement of the Yar’Adua administration.

“I will back Yar’Adua’s administration if he wants to run and if PDP nominates him in 2011. People don’t know him, he does not speak to the press. That’s not his style. Yar’Adua met things that needed to be re-ordered. Obasanjo did his best. The rule of law and due proces are being bogged down by bureaucracy. He loves things to be done orderly,” he stated.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/27092009/news/news4.html
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by blacksta(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
This man has replaced IBB as the most hated man in Nigeria.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Enjoyment1(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Gbawe: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ibori loves how Nigeria is being run currently because Yar Adua's "rule of law" actually translates into the  ruse of law that allows the most guilty in Nigeria to run around free and unimpeded !!! Today we have a regime totally dedicated to defending the most corrupt Nigerians home and abroad - never mind the damage done to the image of our nation. Tomorrow they will try and confuse Nigerians with silly 'rebrand' projects that amount to a waste of money !!!

Ibori is speaking for all his fellow thieves. The corrupt love their 'champion' President . In Yar Adua they have found an ally willing to protect them regardless of the damage  done , locally and internationally , to the image of Nigeria. Most Nigerians despise this Government completely. They find it totally useless and impotent. Online polls don't lie. It is Only a callous thief (like Ibori) and a total enemy of Nigeria  that would want Yar Adua to remain president beyond 2011 when Mr . President , due to his gross ineptitude, has almost run our nation into the ground .
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by idupaul: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
lol @ mr ibori, wat a fool
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by herniec(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2009
This man na my ex-governor. Na wa o. People wey them suppose to stone na them come dey stone people. How he no go like the way things dey happen for 9ja? Na wen game dey favor person na him person no go want the game to end. God go disgrace this man (and people wey be like am) one day.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by jamace(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2009
No evil will go unpunished, Ibori! Your time is running out faster than you know. Watch out.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by CrudeOil2(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2009
Nigeria stinks!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2009
jamace:

No evil will go unpunished, Ibori! Your time is running out faster than you know. Watch out.

Ibori will always be around and there is nothing anyone can do about it cept wait till old age kills him. sooner than later, he will be come a society celebrity and we all will love to see him donate to charities and gloss the covers of Ovation, CIty people and the likes and say, "He is not a bad guy after all"
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by banom(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2009
@ Poster,

Person wey don chop him share, why him no go like the way things are being run ?
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2009
Yes, Mr. Ibori, we are sure you do. Seeing that the whole AGF is you errand boy, you would love the way things are run.
One word of advice, since you confessed with you mouth that your are a christain, God will discpline you the way he discplines his children when they go wrong.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by funkybaby(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2009
Ibori should just shut up.

He is becoming increasingly stupid !!!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by PapaBrowne(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
I kind of like Ibori! I think Nigerians deserve leaders like him.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Utaroz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
blacksta:

“I will back Yar’Adua’s administration if he wants to run and if PDP nominates him in 2011. People don’t know him, he does not speak to the press. That’s not his style. Yar’Adua met things that needed to be re-ordered. Obasanjo did his best. The rule of law and due proces are being bogged down by bureaucracy. http://www.tribune.com.ng/27092009/news/news4.html

Alas! Therein lie the challenge of my beloved country  cry Is it too much to expect a president people know, and trust to do things right? I am fairly certain Chief Ibori will not be comfortable with such a president!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by cassytoons: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
Chief Ibori made this statement at a briefing with journalists in Lagos on Friday September 25, 2009.

, And by the way , who are those press men that interviewed him, is dat not waste of man-power and time. , interviewing Ibori  The man dat is supposed to disguise himself as a woman in pulic (like his brother from bayelsa) dey give press conference, wonders will neva cease to happen in nigeria.  undecided
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by nikohapa: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
i read somewhere that the united states is banning corrupt government officials from going to america. they have already banned several of kenyas government officials. should it also happen here?
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by avobode(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
He must be in an alternate reality. Somebody needs to slap him into reality. Nigeria is going backwards, fast.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by oldtime(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ibori should just shut-up, the fact that Yar dua is protecting his likes should not make him too loud, judgement is coming, he should learn from IBB
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by 55gal(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
MR IBORI.Y WON'T U SUPPORT AND COMMEND UR
BOY IN POWER.
HE IS DOING VERY WELL 4 U.KIP IT UP.
YA'BLABLA{SICKY SICKY PRESIDO!}
UR OGA SAID U ARE DOIN VERY,CONGRATES!
TIME WILL TELL OF UR ENDS.GOD IS WATCHING. undecided
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by LAX89(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Crude Oil:

Nigeria stinks!

@Crude Oil

I beg to differ. Nigeria DOESN'T Stink. Nigeria is still home to a lot of hard working and upright men and women. It is just some undesirable elements in Nigeria like Ibori that stinks up the whole place. But I assure you, Good will ultimately overcome evil.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by bawomolo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
There are saboteurs in government. Nigerians are aggressive, they want action

cheesy cheesy

55gal:

TIME WILL TELL OF your ENDS.GOD IS WATCHING. undecided

yeah the almighty God would come down and solve your problems. keep on waiting for manna to fall down from heaven. lazy folks
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by baslone: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Nigeria, here we go again!
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by monopolist: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ibori will vomit all that he had stolen and swallowed.

Son of a Goat is a goat, Son of a Dog is a dog and Son of a Fox is a fox!

He is an offspring of Evil General Abacha who also even at death will still vomit.

All that have stolen/looted the Nation Nigeria will forcefully vomit up all that they have stolen and democracy will be replaced with the best system of Government.

There will be Peace in the Nation soon.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Nezan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
corrupt man
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by slimes(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
He has said his mind because he is a partaker of corruption together with his chief of staff. He should've also said that Nigeria doesn't have poverty. angry grin
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Dialup(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ibori has all the liberty to say these non-sense b/c the rule of law is not practicable in naija, if not somebody like him is suppose to be in jail.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by dafman10(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
God punish u Ibori.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by mustafar1: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
roflmao, see as this one man make all of una vex reach like this.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by Louisidowu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
it is Only a callous thief (like Ibori) and a total enemy of Nigeria that would want Yar Adua to remain president beyond 2011 when Mr . President , due to his gross ineptitude, has almost run our nation into the ground .

i just pray the nation is able to survive till 2011

to expect something better from a man like ibori would amount to expecting too much from him.

shocked
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by saworoide: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
Aodoakaa is Ibori's nominee for the position of AGF. Since the game plan is working well for him, why will he not be happy with the situation. In fact, he will lobby for 3rd term for Yar'adua if circumstances permit.

Let him continue to insult Nigeria and Nigerians, posterity will judge and we shall all live to see his ignoble end.
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by bawomolo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
see display of emotions
Re: I Like How Nigeria Is Being Run - Ibori by ogb5(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
Alot of abuses have been heaped on Ibori.

The man is the best Governor that has ruled delta state since the state's creation. The other govs that are worse than him why are they not being abused.

Nigerians can be very easily decieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Securities and Exchange Commission Sacks Okereke, Dangote / Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad / GOV.FASHOLA,ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GET N600 MILLION BULLET PROOF JEEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.