Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) (29912 Views)

Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model / Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor / How The Dream Of Africa’s First Car Maker Dr. Ezekiel Izogu Was Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Lol. He assembled spare parts naa.
What did he make The metal? Or the sofa inside grin grin
Yes we agreed that assembled it ni, but what can you doeven wheelbarrow i dont think so. Bad belle somebody
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by ehinorlive: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
at 21 years, I was in HND 1 u are still in secondary school oh my gosh
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Tokziby: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:

Whether he assembled or not, has Nigeria as a whole country done something of this nature?? This is how technology evolves apple iphone started screen-touch, other manufacturers copied it. Do u think every car manufacturer produces all their car components in their factory, from the engine to windshield to mirror, radio, brain box etc? Most of them do outsourcing and make only the assembling in their plants. So there is nothing wrong in assembling cars here and call it made in Nigeria.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nicur: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
he went to school and did this? undecided a common road side mechanic can do better!! what is innovative or creative about this? angry
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by dappysum(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Lol. He assembled spare parts naa. What did he make The metal? Or the sofa inside grin grin
Can you even assemble a Lego toy? 😏
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Becina(f): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
oluwa go bless your hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Becina(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Lol. He assembled spare parts naa. What did he make The metal? Or the sofa inside grin grin
if he likes let him assemble or dissemble the parts ni...you no sabi do am
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Becina(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nicur:
he went to school and did this? undecided a common road side mechanic can do better!! what is innovative or creative about this? angry
Ahhh he is still in secondary school.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by kwankwasiya: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
God bless him
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by ezigr8(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
whether he assembled parts or whatever, d guy na gifted hand. so many of us no fit loose ordinary socket couple am back.

more ideas n strength to u man!

keep sailing!

1 Like

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
omonla555:
If he a flat-head, they will not allow Nairalanders to rest.

Thank God, this is a Northerner.
re a yoruba christian? Or yoruba muslim from kwara and osun? I love yoruba christians
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
The guy just do join join
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by MrImole: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
costandi:
Can you assemble anything?

He can assemble ladies underwear... I'm sure of that.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by alizma: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
wasted sperm. they never recognize any effort because they are meant to be wasted.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Vikelo1212: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:

Eh!!! Bad Belle? How many spare parts have you gathered to reproduce anything? Pls try encourage others.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
this guy should be featured on p1mp my ride...

he's got great talent
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
ehinorlive:
at 21 years, I was in HND 1
u are still in secondary school oh my gosh

at 21 I had already graduated from the university. and u just dey start HNd 1..oh my goodness!

lol
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by moxiemania(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol. Geez ... What I do na..??
Niggas wan chop me

But the facts clear.
He assembled, not invented. Op. Take note

#runs_away

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by moxiemania(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vikelo1212:

Eh!!! Bad Belle? How many spare parts have you gathered to reproduce anything? Pls try encourage others.

Lol... Egbor vikelo. If u like the car, go and buy it grin grin
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by moxiemania(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
alizma:

wasted sperm. they never recognize any effort because they are meant to be wasted.

Lolz. grin
You will continue to recognize peopls effort...
No go make your own car ,make person recognize too angry grin grin grin
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Cool........buhari can u see dis?
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by muller101(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Car maker? I hope he also manufacture the engine and transmission too.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Chukzii(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Because companies like Toyota make the seats and glass themselves abi
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by freeman11(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
If we say the beautiful ones are yet unborn then what do we say about the gifted ones, being conceived?
I’ve seen amazing almost real sketches with pencils and pens, but a car built out of scarp metals and condemned motor parts? Now that’s inspirational. Its okay to assume he probably took on the awesome idea to support his family, gain financial freedom or make a name for himself.

The 21 year old Nigerian Student in his final year in secondary school from Kebbi said he built his first car to help him go to school. Now how cool can that be? During my childhood days, you became the school’s most popular kid if you had the latest gadgets or rocked the most expensive shoes and by that i mean ”Cultina’s” from Bata and Leventist shops back in the early 90’s.

I’m wondering how Muzzamil Umar felt when he first drove his self made car into the school premises? What would have gone through the minds of his class mates and teachers? And his parents?

I’m hoping this post inspires us to look within and change the world we live in now.
In Michael Jackson’s words

“if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change – Man in the mirror”

http://lifedrama.com.ng/meet-the-21-year-old-nigerian-car-makerphotos/

Hi Collinweglobe,
can we get to meet this genius? do you have a contact?
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by rayzornaija(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some of us are here bashing the young man who did what most of us couldn't do. Get off your lazy asses and build yourself a Damn car.
Thumbs up to you my man! Try building a private jet next time. Keep doing us proud #onelovenaija
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
nice interior..

innoson abeg come And take this guy out of that region , b4 dem turn him to imam .... western lifestyle is haram mtcheeeeeeewwwww

donkey and horse nah dem own Ferrari and Bugatti
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
More grease to your elbow Malam Muzammil.
Innoson Motors should do the needful before some foreign Car maker snatch him just like the did to Jelani of Sokoto state
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Britzdon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Appreciate this guy nah nawa oooooooooo
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nmeri17: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
hoi! Why evuls? grin grin grin
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by olabrave: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
you wentin u can do?shio
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by yuskanovic(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Bad belle! Which one can you do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System / Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons / Major Earthquake Likely In Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Oyo, Bayelsa – NASRDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.