Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory (41829 Views)

Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by K9blunt(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akathriel:
Ok, now I get it. This is the latest strategy in town. The other day, it was a guy who parked his car in a street to buy a carton of indomie noodles.

Tomorrow, I'll look for a Mai-Shai in my vicinity and pose for the camera with the following:

1.) A stick of Benson & Hedges in my mouth.

2.) A chilled bottle of Gulder on my table.

3.) An Airtel airtime of 500 placed beside the Gulder.

4.) Display a Dangote Macaroni to the Mai-Shai with my left hand.

5.) Display an Honeywell Spaghetti to the Mai-Shai with my right rand.

6.) A face-cap of Innoson Vehicles on my head.

7.) A Cheque-book of FCMB on my table.

I'll then post the picture on Twitter with my phone number boldly written on it the next day. grin cheesy grin

You be real okoro grin grin

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by avelock(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Linda Ikeji!!!! The cane that will be used in whipping your arse is doing press up
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Crixina(f): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Looks to me like everyone wins.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by oglalasioux(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

So he is an SA to a Governor,who was so drunk he took a picture of himself on his underwear and uploaded it to his Facebook page?interesting.

And the Beer makers made him their Beer Ambassador?so that he can have access to all the Beers he want?I don't know if I should cry on his behalf.

This man should be a Teetotaler,and never go near Alcohol again.

Then he should have also been fired,for bringing disrepute to his office as an SA. A public Officer,who uploads his picture in underwear should be out of that Job.

Never liked drunks anyway.

You were right until the bolded. Drinking alcohol doesn't make one a drunk. Upon all the allegations of drunkenness levelled on Goodluck Jonathan no has ever seen him drunk on duty. That's the difference. So far your drinking doesn't affect what you do, you are not a drunk.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by iwatchandlisten(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

So he is an SA to a Governor,who was so drunk he took a picture of himself on his underwear and uploaded it to his Facebook page?interesting.

And the Beer makers made him their Beer Ambassador?so that he can have access to all the Beers he want?I don't know if I should cry on his behalf.

Then he should have also been fired,for bringing disrepute to his office as an SA. A public Officer,who uploads his picture in underwear should be out of that Job.

My brother, he was relaxed and drinking in his house...that does not make him a drunk. There is nothing in that picture to indicate that he was drunk (being in a state of intoxication caused by consumption of excessive alcohol, usually by drinking alcoholic beverages - Dictionary).

May be you could accuse him of lapse in judgment posting the picture on facebook (for friend to see) in this time and age, nothing more. But thank God for him that what was spread to bring him opprobrium has earned him fame and endorsement (money).

2 Likes

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by williamdeluxe(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
linda linda change ur wayz
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Ejytex(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
deeplow:

Hunger na bastard. Don't cry on his behalf,Go and eat on your own behalf. He was in the comfort of his home, he could drink all he wanted. He wasn't driving, wasn't doing any office work, he was just enjoying himself.

How better to drink beer in your house? With your suit and tie on?
May GOD bless u my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Ejytex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akathriel:
Ok, now I get it. This is the latest strategy in town. The other day, it was a guy who parked his car in a street to buy a carton of indomie noodles.

Tomorrow, I'll look for a Mai-Shai in my vicinity and pose for the camera with the following:

1.) A stick of Benson & Hedges in my mouth.

2.) A chilled bottle of Gulder on my table.

3.) An Airtel airtime of 500 placed beside the Gulder.

4.) Display a Dangote Macaroni to the Mai-Shai with my left hand.

5.) Display an Honeywell Spaghetti to the Mai-Shai with my right rand.

6.) A face-cap of Innoson Vehicles on my head.

7.) A Cheque-book of FCMB on my table.

I'll then post the picture on Twitter with my phone number boldly written on it the next day. grin cheesy grin

Haba only uuuuuuu,remba that tumuch of everytin is bad
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Ejytex(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
cruzita:
when God says yes no man can say no

every glory comes with a story

Na so my dear
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by cliquevibes(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Linda Abeg come and snap me, I will even remove singlet sef, em which brand shuld I drink nw sef, em em ehn, Am drinking Mc Dowell with ntin but boxers, if u like I will cary one leg up 4 u gan......Smh
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Ejytex(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
cruzita:
and after all these things na Jehovah witness come contact u to become their brand new usher
Hahaha sis.u get bad mouth o..
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by shuggah(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

he is nt -18, he wasnt drinking on duty,it was only two bottles on his table nd he has d right to off his shirt when drinking. common dont be too civil as if u re an american .he has struck gold.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Mrdecent(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
eleburu:
Lol

see more
http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/how-linda-ikeji-messed-up-mimiko-aide.html?m=1

more photos
you copied my article and posted it directly to your blog word for word without reference to Nairaland or myself. hmmm. we need scape goat for copy and paste people like u
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Organs(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

HUNGERBAD: Lets be careful the way we judge others oh. This guy is an adult, is there any law prohibiting him from drinking?? NO, did anyone check his blood vs alcohol level and certified him drunk and driving or disturbing others?? NO, if this guy is wearing a big buba and its hot and he is feeling uncomfortable, does he have a right to take it off leaving only his "singlet" yes, has he impeded on any ones rights or exposed anything private No, now what is your problem
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

are u through with ur trash? So because you don't like drinking mean every1 who drink must be condemed abi? Shallow way of thinking, the man is in everyway better than you u dnt knw.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
tonio2wo:

With 3 million view and 35k comments, do u know how much she has made?
Dey dia dey hate, d chick dey hammer millions. Who marriage don epp? She can afford any dick she wants, she can have kids if she wants. Its her life.
wish u thesame life as LI, b4 u say amen because I knew poverty overrule ur reasoning!
Likes of L/ikeji will always endup bitter @old age
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by wantete(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

Cause you don't like drinks doesn't mean you should talk just for its sake! What's big deal sharing your pix and is he naked?

Balderdash
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Horsesmouth: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

2 Pints of lager cant get a grown man drunk.

Why did your mind not tell you there was no electricity for fan or ac?
Is it a crime to drink beer?
Do you realise that the "drunk" you are repeatedly using is actionable for defamation of character?

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by Horsesmouth: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
I am happy for the SSA.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by lordkhalifa(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
No wonder Donald Trump keep making bad remarks against Nigeria... for him eyes we are monkeys in west African Zoo
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by temmym4(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
His enemies pushed him higher unto Glory. Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by tonio2wo: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
wish u thesame life as LI, b4 u say amen because I knew poverty overrule ur reasoning!
Likes of L/ikeji will always endup bitter @old age

Sorry I can see how pained u are because of her success. I will say amen to that ur prayer cos am not single anymore so.....let the milions start rolling in. grin
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
tonio2wo:

Sorry I can see how pained u are because of her success. I will say amen to that ur prayer cos am not single anymore so.....let the milions start rolling in. grin
ur profile pix shows u r a gold digger cos u r a broke niga! Kpele.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by tonio2wo: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
ur profile pix shows u r a gold digger cos u r a broke niga! Kpele.
Can you see how DUMB you are? I never said I was rich.

You r just plain stwepid! Oh dear!
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by lonelydora: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
deeplow:
Never really understood the fuss about a grown man drinking beer. He is not too young to drink, and the drink doesn't limit his capabilities and abilities.

He wasn't caught drinking in his office or on an official duty... where is the offence?

God bless you. I told my friends this then. He didn't commit any offence by drinking beer in a party. He wasn't on official duty. Nigerians shaa.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
tonio2wo:

Can you see how DUMB you are? I never said I was rich.

You r just plain stwepid! Oh dear!
me n ur poPsy na mate!
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by tonio2wo: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
me n ur poPsy na mate!
What has that got to do with d fact that u are DUMB!
Mumu!
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by mikolo80: 4:05am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
A certified drunk.

so he should not drink again because he is a special adviser.
Listen to yourself.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2016
tonio2wo:

What has that got to do with d fact that u are DUMB!
Mumu!
Not really, I control u remotely. Oya, reply Oluku.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" / Tania Omotayo Defends Olasumbo Winfunke, Her Husband's Ex-girlfriend Drama / Ronke Odusanya Shops For Tomatoes In Atlanta, Georgia [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.