Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (63511 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by YorubaFynest: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2016
omogin:

Make we hear word. Reset nonsense! Who is proud to be associated to the slowpoke at the top? Only morons

Go back to romance section, young lady wink

5 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by EteEdoho: 4:56am On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
StOla:

Why are some people so self-destructive, suicidal and craving for conflict and anarchy?

The Northerners did not misconstrue his intention. They know him to be a hateful Igbo, the likes of which vent their frustration and misery on this forum and other online media. Now an Ipob member who has forgotten he is not in Aba, has met his match in Buhari's tribesmen. Even if the complainant is claiming to have Buhari as his father's name / surname, it is evident that both defendant and plaintiff are fighting a tribal proxy war over President Buhari.

Can he name his dog Ojukwu or Azikiwe? Imagine a Yoruba man in Nnewi naming his goat Ojukwu, or a Fulani man in Aba naming his dog Nnamdi Kanu and parading it around the IPOB meeting centres? That is the suicidal attribute the Igbos are known for. Imagine using such a revered name in a community populated by Hausa-Fulani? Even if he had named the dog Awolowo, I know his Yoruba hosts may find it repulsive, but would not react violently, resulting in the boldness of the Igbo man who then concludes that Yorubas are cowards and are docile.

Since the Igbo man welcomes bravery and detest the peaceful Yorubas as weaklings, let him celebrate and enjoy the bravery of his Hausa-Fulani neighbours. It is stupidity such as this that was displayed by Igbos in the North, that led to their slaughter in the Northern pogroms as a Northern civilian reaction to the Jan 1966 coup killings of Northern politicians and Army officers.

However, whether the coward directed his friends of hate to eat up his own dog is irrelevant as no case exist here, talk-less of an implication. Nevertheless, the arrested man is safer in that police custody as his bigoted life will be wasted without a second thought, the moment he steps out of police "custodial protection".
We all know the Hausa-Fulani, they don't need to mouth hatred and beat their hollow chest to teach an equally hateful lesson.

See what hate has caused now? His days of peace are over in that community. Except he is released by the police directly at Aba, where his fellow bigoted clansmen will welcome him as a hero who had to runaway from Yorubaland because of Hausa-Fulanis who are his fellow settlers.

After his brain was reset at the police station, hear him declare eternal love for Buhari.

[/s]It really really suck to be a yoruba,worst of all,a yoruba muslim!. So you knew WHY the guy named his dog Buhari?. you were in his mind?. BTW he doesn't av' right to name his dog at will,and tag it on the dog at will as well?. I must say,AWO FREE Education,doesn't transcend to Free brain! Unam afere?.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Omo, I nor know say my people hate Ibo like this o.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by YorubaFynest: 5:01am On Aug 18, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]It really really suck to be a yoruba,worst of all,a yoruba muslim!. So you knew WHY the guy named his dog Buhari?. you were in his mind?. BTW he doesn't av' right to name his dog at will,and tag it on the dog at will as well?. I must say,AWO FREE Education,doesn't transcend to Free brain! Unam afere?.

It sucks to be an Ibo Chrustian extremist. Always so bitter and full of hate.

Go ans show your intolance in the SE, not in the SW. I hope the nimrod is flogged.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by uboma(m): 5:11am On Aug 18, 2016
ministeriallist:
If A dog is named Obama in the US, nobody would give a hoot. It's simply a sign of admiration of a personality.
Evidently, we don't value pets in this country.

I can see what tribalism has reduced us to in this country.
Most unfortunately, even some of our law enforcement Agents had to be corrected by their superiors b4 the innocent man was released.
One needs to be careful in this country because good intentions could easily be misconstrued by ignorant people.
Sorry man, that's your fellow Nigerians for you. They're more concerned about trivial matters that doesn't have effect on the price of fuel or garri.

Excellent comment.

1000,000 likes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by EteEdoho: 5:24am On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
YorubaFynest:

It sucks to be an Ibo Chrustian extremist. Always so bitter and full of hate.

Go ans show your intolance in the SE, not in the SW. I hope the nimrod is flogged.
[/s] How does this statement concern me?. Is it that anyone that calls out the inherent stupidity that abodes in the aborigins of the wasted part of Nigeria,that person automatically becomes Ibo?. I am not Igbo,am grateful to God whom he made me,if he had made me Ibo,i would also be grateful to him.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by YorubaFynest: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s] How does this statement concern me?. Is it that anyone that calls out the inherent stupidity that abodes in the aborigins of the wasted part of Nigeria,that person automatically becomes Ibo?. I am not Igbo,am grateful to God whom he made me,if he had made me Ibo,i would also be grateful to him.

Ibo christian. Always so bitter and hateful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by EteEdoho: 5:38am On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
YorubaFynest:

Ibo christian. Always so bitter and hateful.
[/s]can u take ur anger and fustration to Igbo people let them cure with a hot slap,am not one. Am very sure they will cure u.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by YorubaFynest: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]can u take ur anger and fustration to Igbo people let them cure with a hot slap,am not one. Am very sure they will cure u.

Ibo christian still showing his anger

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by EteEdoho: 5:46am On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Ibo christian still showing his anger
A christain? Yes i am!. Igbo?,NO am not! As a christain,am superior than u. As an Ibibio,am superior than u. Ebot.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by dannyben5: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm...

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by yeyeboi(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Too many problems surrounding this buhari government undecided
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Dbeze: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2016
But Buhari is dog, nd his other name na vulture, thn this surname come be malu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Spells(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Hilarious.... I've got nothing to say but laf.
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by queenfav(f): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2016
GODKID98:

school me,pls!
He is right,an ex convict is a person who was sentenced to a prison term by the judgment of court of competent jurisdiction.After serving his time in prison custody,he is then referred to as an ex-convict.In this case the man in question was only arrested and detained in police custody for questioning and investigation of the allegations against him,that doesn't make him a criminal or convict.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by akpumping7720(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2016
ok...... with d load of problems we are facing in this country. is it d naming of his dog 'Buhari' that warrant his arrest? We are in for a long thing in this country.
And to the man; if u really love the President as u claim, why don't you impregnate ur wife naa and name the baby 'Buhari' to save u from all this mess because I still see the president ruling with military style!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by MadCow1: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4121451_dog_jpeg719d48dbaac739a23dc7a7cf17239d0e

Its one thing to name your dog Buhari, its another thing to shave the name into both sides of the Dog.

This Man should be re-arrested and tried for criminal mischief and inciting behavior.. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by ernecy(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

Why are some people so self-destructive, suicidal and craving for conflict and anarchy?

The Northerners did not misconstrue his intention. They know him to be a hateful Igbo, the likes of which vent their frustration and misery on this forum and other online media. Now an Ipob member who has forgotten he is not in Aba, has met his match in Buhari's tribesmen. Even if the complainant is claiming to have Buhari as his father's name / surname, it is evident that both defendant and plaintiff are fighting a tribal proxy war over President Buhari.

Can he name his dog Ojukwu or Azikiwe? Imagine a Yoruba man in Nnewi naming his goat Ojukwu, or a Fulani man in Aba naming his dog Nnamdi Kanu and parading it around the IPOB meeting centres? That is the suicidal attribute the Igbos are known for. Imagine using such a revered name in a community populated by Hausa-Fulani? Even if he had named the dog Awolowo, I know his Yoruba hosts may find it repulsive, but would not react violently, resulting in the boldness of the Igbo man who then concludes that Yorubas are cowards and are docile.

Since the Igbo man welcomes bravery and detest the peaceful Yorubas as weaklings, let him celebrate and enjoy the bravery of his Hausa-Fulani neighbours. It is stupidity such as this that was displayed by Igbos in the North, that led to their slaughter in the Northern pogroms as a Northern civilian reaction to the Jan 1966 coup killings of Northern politicians and Army officers.

However, whether the coward directed his friends of hate to eat up his own dog is irrelevant as no case exist here, talk-less of an implication. Nevertheless, the arrested man is safer in that police custody as his bigoted life will be wasted without a second thought, the moment he steps out of police "custodial protection".
We all know the Hausa-Fulani, they don't need to mouth hatred and beat their hollow chest to teach an equally hateful lesson.

See what hate has caused now? His days of peace are over in that community. Except he is released by the police directly at Aba, where his fellow bigoted clansmen will welcome him as a hero who had to runaway from Yorubaland because of Hausa-Fulanis who are his fellow settlers.

After his brain was reset at the police station, hear him declare eternal love for Buhari.

am sure you did not read the through, but if you did, then you have a comprehension issue,

You have a soul filled with hate against anything Igbo, and for you is unfortunate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by TheFreeOne: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Why dog was named Buhari

Continuing, he said “I did not commit any offence. I named my beloved pet dog Buhari, who is my hero. My admiration for Buhari started far back when he was a military Head of State. It continued till date that he is a civilian President. After reading his dogged fight against corruption, which is like a canker worm eating into the very existence of this country, I solely decided to rename my beloved dog which I called Buhari, after him. I did not know that I was committing an offence for admiring Buhari -Joe Fortemose Chinakwe,

Why punish him for naming his dog buhari, it is within his right to call his pet whichever name he deems fit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by kceewhyte(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Isco named his Dog messi cuz he admires Messi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
I see no reason why there should be an explanation for naming a dog buhari, i mean, i've seen lots of people call their dogs Goodluck , some even go as far as naming a dog Jonathan. Mtchew. Yeye news.

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by tempest01(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
No crime was committed.

These police officers should be taken back to school.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by misscall247: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

Hahahaha...e pain u?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Daddyis: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2016
daveyjay:

****the complainant is from Niger Republic, not from Northern Nigeria, please read with ur brain aqain, stop hatinq, it can kill you oh, hope you know??!

Thank me later
according to the police or your kinsman. Guy reason small na

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

Shame to you hate peddler and traitor. this happened in your region and all you and your fellow slaves cud do was team up with your slave masters to torture the innocent man. thank Goodness we still have some reasonable people from your place who saw no offense in what the guy did.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by blaq05: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2016
PLEASE ooo, is it only the Nigeria president goes with that surname BUHARI? this country sef
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by tinsel: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2016
i advise this man to relocate from that neighborhood. His days are numbered. Naming his dog Buhari whether with good intention or not is pure provocation especially in an area populated by the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:
[size=14pt]If Hausas and Ibos want to go at it, they need to do it in the North or South Sh!t. Yorubaland is not for bitter idiottts to display their bitterness.

**** Imagine what would have happed had a Hausa man named his dog Ojukwu in the South sh!t. Would he have done this in the North? These fools take the peace in Yorubaland for granted.

We will not let foreign faeces or osus make Yorubaland inhabitable for others.

Yorubaland will continue to remain peaceful and tolerant to opposing views.
[/size]
Shut ur toilet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Kruzilano(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Keep quiet!

no u keep quiet mor.on.. Didn't someone name his goat jonathan? Did hell break lose?? I find this rather funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by tinsel: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Bornita:
I see no reason why there should be an explanation for naming a dog buhari, i mean, i've seen lots of people call their dogs Goodluck , some even go as far as naming a dog Jonathan. Mtchew. Yeye news.
You must respect others religious belief. What is the position of dog in the Moslem world?
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by hollyfat(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:
[size=14pt]If Hausas and Ibos want to go at it, they need to do it in the North or South Sh!t. Yorubaland is not for bitter idiottts to display their bitterness.

**** Imagine what would have happed had a Hausa man named his dog Ojukwu in the South sh!t. Would he have done this in the North? These fools take the peace in Yorubaland for granted.

We will not let foreign faeces or osus make Yorubaland inhabitable for others.

Yorubaland will continue to remain peaceful and tolerant to opposing views.
[/size]

Fools are like MTN, they are everywhere you go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by abbeyty(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2016
i beg free the man jor, he can name his dog whatever name he damn fit, even the guy fall my hand he would have given his dog a better name not this clueless name. cuz to me that name 'Buhari' represents hardship, disappointment and failure

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.