Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (63553 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by IMEAN(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

Why are some people so self-destructive, suicidal and craving for conflict and anarchy?

The Northerners did not misconstrue his intention. They know him to be a hateful Igbo, the likes of which vent their frustration and misery on this forum and other online media. Now an Ipob member who has forgotten he is not in Aba, has met his match in Buhari's tribesmen. Even if the complainant is claiming to have Buhari as his father's name / surname, it is evident that both defendant and plaintiff are fighting a tribal proxy war over President Buhari.

Can he name his dog Ojukwu or Azikiwe? Imagine a Yoruba man in Nnewi naming his goat Ojukwu, or a Fulani man in Aba naming his dog Nnamdi Kanu and parading it around the IPOB meeting centres? That is the suicidal attribute the Igbos are known for. Imagine using such a revered name in a community populated by Hausa-Fulani? Even if he had named the dog Awolowo, I know his Yoruba hosts may find it repulsive, but would not react violently, resulting in the boldness of the Igbo man who then concludes that Yorubas are cowards and are docile.

Since the Igbo man welcomes bravery and detest the peaceful Yorubas as weaklings, let him celebrate and enjoy the bravery of his Hausa-Fulani neighbours. It is stupidity such as this that was displayed by Igbos in the North, that led to their slaughter in the Northern pogroms as a Northern civilian reaction to the Jan 1966 coup killings of Northern politicians and Army officers.

However, whether the coward directed his friends of hate to eat up his own dog is irrelevant as no case exist here, talk-less of an implication. Nevertheless, the arrested man is safer in that police custody as his bigoted life will be wasted without a second thought, the moment he steps out of police "custodial protection".
We all know the Hausa-Fulani, they don't need to mouth hatred and beat their hollow chest to teach an equally hateful lesson.

See what hate has caused now? His days of peace are over in that community. Except he is released by the police directly at Aba, where his fellow bigoted clansmen will welcome him as a hero who had to runaway from Yorubaland because of Hausa-Fulanis who are his fellow settlers.

After his brain was reset at the police station, hear him declare eternal love for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Eya Sorry. You had good intention but no one could see that.
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by sorextee(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Says who. Don't just stay in one place and act like you know what's happening at the other side. I'm a northerner and i know what I'm talking about.
Have you been to the north??

Do you know why most Muslims keep pets at home?
Do a research on the second question or ask any pious Muslim you know, then get back to me. That's your assignment for today, cos it appears you are jobless.

Iscoalarcon:
shut the F*uck off Muslims don't keep dogs as pets so you are just lying
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by silent10(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Go back to romance section, young lady wink[/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by tundexijim(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2016
blaq05:
PLEASE ooo, is it only the Nigeria president goes with that surname BUHARI? this country sef

Now u know it's not only the president that answer Buhari but u are quick to advocate "Aisha go to US.. .. Hypocrites..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by engrchykae(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Sometimes you have to get in the mud to pull the pigs out.
and we have. one more pig.pigs. are known for having mud and as u lusted for the mud and enjoyed the mud pretending to be a messiah pig,ur hypocrisy is first class

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by izzou(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2016
pappy4real:

Honestly, I couldn't have said it any better. Like u took the words right outta my my mouth. His act is like luring a cat with fish and expecting it to act numb. In as much as I despise violence in any form, whatever form of misfortune that could have befallen this dunce for his foolish acts would have been his own sole doing. How do u even do in other people's land things u won't ordinarily accept in ur own territory?
Did you even read the story?
He is from the Niger delta and you are even quick to support those who hate the igbos.
I thought you used to be open minded but I was wrong
Am igbo and i don't support biafra but sometimes I think I see meaning in their struggle because of people like you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Aadetola1(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2016
abbeyty:
i beg free the man jor, he can name his dog whatever name he damn fit, even the guy fall my hand he would have given his dog a better name not this clueless name. cuz to me that name 'Buhari' represents hardship, disappointment and failure
seconded
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by kilokeys(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2016
where is the picture of buhari.... the dog o
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Iscoalarcon: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2016
sorextee:
Says who. Don't just stay in one place and act like you know what's happening at the other side. I'm a northerner and i know what I'm talking about.
Have you been to the north??

Do you know why most Muslims keep pets at home?
Do a research on the second question or ask any pious Muslim you know, then get back to me. That's your assignment for today, cos it appears you are jobless.

what the hell? shocked shocked I'm a Muslim and I currently leave in the north so there is nothing you can tell me about this. idiot

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Dumdum217(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
shut the F*uck off Muslims don't keep dogs as pets so you are just lying

This your comment just showed how ignorant you are.

During my days in bauchi all the Muslims in my hood have dogs..

So stop saying what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Dumdum217(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
what the hell? shocked shocked I'm a Muslim and I currently leave in the north so there is nothing you can tell me about this. Idiot

Stop it already. You are embarrassing your self in a public domain with these your ignorant comments.

Seems you don't even know who you are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

Why are some people so self-destructive, suicidal and craving for conflict and anarchy?

The Northerners did not misconstrue his intention. They know him to be a hateful Igbo, the likes of which vent their frustration and misery on this forum and other online media. Now an Ipob member who has forgotten he is not in Aba, has met his match in Buhari's tribesmen. Even if the complainant is claiming to have Buhari as his father's name / surname, it is evident that both defendant and plaintiff are fighting a tribal proxy war over President Buhari.

Can he name his dog Ojukwu or Azikiwe? Imagine a Yoruba man in Nnewi naming his goat Ojukwu, or a Fulani man in Aba naming his dog Nnamdi Kanu and parading it around the IPOB meeting centres? That is the suicidal attribute the Igbos are known for. Imagine using such a revered name in a community populated by Hausa-Fulani? Even if he had named the dog Awolowo, I know his Yoruba hosts may find it repulsive, but would not react violently, resulting in the boldness of the Igbo man who then concludes that Yorubas are cowards and are docile.

Since the Igbo man welcomes bravery and detest the peaceful Yorubas as weaklings, let him celebrate and enjoy the bravery of his Hausa-Fulani neighbours. It is stupidity such as this that was displayed by Igbos in the North, that led to their slaughter in the Northern pogroms as a Northern civilian reaction to the Jan 1966 coup killings of Northern politicians and Army officers.

However, whether the coward directed his friends of hate to eat up his own dog is irrelevant as no case exist here, talk-less of an implication. Nevertheless, the arrested man is safer in that police custody as his bigoted life will be wasted without a second thought, the moment he steps out of police "custodial protection".
We all know the Hausa-Fulani, they don't need to mouth hatred and beat their hollow chest to teach an equally hateful lesson.

See what hate has caused now? His days of peace are over in that community. Except he is released by the police directly at Aba, where his fellow bigoted clansmen will welcome him as a hero who had to runaway from Yorubaland because of Hausa-Fulanis who are his fellow settlers.

After his brain was reset at the police station, hear him declare eternal love for Buhari.

i doubt if you read the article as you
hurriedly quoted out of context

the guy in question is from S S delta state
but your busy mentioning Aba and Ojukwu
which makes your post irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by mightyokwy(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2016
AfroKnight:
Imagine naming your dog "Ikemba", painting the name on it and parading it on the streets of Nnewi or even Alaba market in Lagos.

It won't be amusing to biafrans.
Guy nothing will happen, igbo people never see time run their business finish na to dey go around find who name his dog ikemba. After all na only ojukwu dey answer ikemba?. Pls you should stop this blind argument

3 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by bayonekind(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2016
LecciGucci:
nawao... but everyone has d right to their pet watever.

indeed we are in jokemocracy regime

Yes,
Evrybody can name his/her pet names but not to level when u will write the name on the body ... the pet is personal not public .... the act it provocative ....

let assume your neighbour his pet using your name and do to extent writing it on the pet body .....

common sense is common now ..
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Bants(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Illegal immigrants arresting a citizen I have seen it all
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by silent10(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2016
AfroKnight:
Imagine naming your dog "Ikemba", painting the name on it and parading it on the streets of Nnewi or even Alaba market in Lagos.

It won't be amusing to biafrans.
No mind all dis igbo bigot, they neva c anytin wrong wit there own.
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Toofan007: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Some folks funny die. He has not committed any crime? By that same logic, then the speaker of house of rep has not committed any crime. After all, budget padding was not designated as a crime in Nigeria laws. By the way, what happened to not intentionally provoking your neighbor to breach public peace? You think that dude would still be alive if he had done that in Kano? Or if a Hausa man had name his dog Ikemba at Alaba, inscribed the name on both sides of the dog and walk the dog around?
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by ozimec(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

People like you are the ones fuelling agitation and division among tribesmen. What will be your gain?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Lucynchy(f): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Why not institute an action against those bastard police for mendling/interfering with your right to liberty.
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Lucynchy(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Why not institute an action against those bastard police for mendling/interfering with your right to liberty?
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by mightyokwy(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

I already adduced that there's no criminal case here, so the cowardly Igbo man need not have his friends dispose of the dog.

Pray tell me why I should be defending a hate filled Igbo man who was looking for trouble? Why should I regard the Igbo man who has all manner of names to call me?

Do I owe the Igbo man any love, who despite living peacefully in my region, would still disrespect me for being peaceful and term me coward?

The Igbo man enjoys Fulani bravery as opposed to Yoruba cowardice, let them continue to enjoying it.

Even a Yoruba man would not go to Alaba or Idumota Market in Yoruba land, and be bad-mouthing Ojukwu, because it is an area obviously populated by Igbos even if it is Yorubaland.

But the Igbo man is a suicidal piece of work.
Guy be reasonable for once, how did igbo man disrespect you. Is the president the only person that answers Buhari. What is all this fuss and hatred all about. Pls take it easy before you die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by mightyokwy(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2016
StOla:

I already adduced that there's no criminal case here, so the cowardly Igbo man need not have his friends dispose of the dog.

Pray tell me why I should be defending a hate filled Igbo man who was looking for trouble? Why should I regard the Igbo man who has all manner of names to call me?

Do I owe the Igbo man any love, who despite living peacefully in my region, would still disrespect me for being peaceful and term me coward?

The Igbo man enjoys Fulani bravery as opposed to Yoruba cowardice, let them continue to enjoying it.

Even a Yoruba man would not go to Alaba or Idumota Market in Yoruba land, and be bad-mouthing Ojukwu, because it is an area obviously populated by Igbos even if it is Yorubaland.

But the Igbo man is a suicidal piece of work.
Guy be reasonable for once, how did igbo man disrespect you. Is the president the only person that answers Buhari. What is all these fuss and hatred all about. Pls take it easy before you die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by tundexijim(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Pain me say wetin?

I don't care if you call the President a Pig.. Does not change the fact that he is your President.

My only concern here is the peace and safety of normal everyday Nigerians who are unfortunate to find themselves in the vicinity of this deranged man. Its all fun and games now until people start dying then you will start shouting everywhere.

The Man's actions were inciting. The damage he would have caused may have resulted in loss of lives..

Sometimes its not what we do, but the resultant effect. #ChewOnThat..

Don't mind those igbos... Na so some of them go dey troll hausas in my area here saying Buhari cause hardship in Nigeria and the likes in a way provoking them..little things like this are things that fuel tribal war...

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by sorextee(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
I don't know the version of Islam you practice and which of the north you are staying. I'm not a Muslim, but the little I know, concerning Islam and keeping pets goes thus.

1. Keeping and raising pets is something that is permitted in Islam and there is nothing wrong with it.

2. Islam has forbidden keeping dogs except guard dogs and hunting dogs..

3. The animal must be treated kindly. If a Muslim keeps an animal, he must provide it with proper food and drink, and not cause it any harm or injury by mistreating it or using it for target practice or making animals fight one another, or exposing it to heat or cold.

Won't use any harsh words, being today your birthday..

Iscoalarcon:
what the hell? shocked shocked I'm a Muslim and I currently leave in the north so there is nothing you can tell me about this. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by joehis2013: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2016
Wonders will certainly never end, Is it the same incompetent sango ota police that has not been able to arrest the civil unrest and gang / cult related violence in sango/ ijoko area for so time now, i think the victim should sue the police to court after all it is not a crime to name your pet after your hero

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by omosuper(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
Seems you have been having grudges against the Igbos for long and find this thread as a means to express your long burning hatred for them. Where was it mentioned that the said man is an Igbo man. The post clearly said '' the trader who is a father of two from Niger Delta". Mind you, I'm not trying to speak for the Igbos, but the ones I know around here are hardworking business men that focus more on their businesses and have no time for tribal or religious arguments. You find them around mostly on Sundays if they aren't going for outing after church services.

The arguments you read here everyday are from young jobless Nigerians youths from almost all Naija tribes abusing themselves. Take for instance, this name checkers of a thing and all that.

Bro, in the name of our dear loving Creator and God, Who found it fit to create different tribes, races, cultures and other differences, please stop hating. It does more harm to the hater than the hated. Shalom bro. One love
Hmmmm, You are a good example of a supremely happy soul.Peace

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by IgboGoat: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2016
I recommend Yaba Left for you, for the rest of your life.
StOla:

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by lordpriso(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Thumb up Bro. Keep it up
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by IgboGoat: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Who is calling Yoruba into this? Infact I wonder why this contraption called Nigeria is still existing.
YorubaFynest:
[size=14pt]If Hausas and Ibos want to go at it, they need to do it in the North or South Sh!t. Yorubaland is not for bitter idiottts to display their bitterness.

**** Imagine what would have happed had a Hausa man named his dog Ojukwu in the South sh!t. Would he have done this in the North? These fools take the peace in Yorubaland for granted.

We will not let foreign faeces or osus make Yorubaland inhabitable for others.

Yorubaland will continue to remain peaceful and tolerant to opposing views.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Iscoalarcon: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2016
sorextee:
I don't know the version of Islam you practice and which of the north you are staying. I'm not a Muslim, but the little I know, concerning Islam and keeping pets goes thus.

1. Keeping and raising pets is something that is permitted in Islam and there is nothing wrong with it.

3. The animal must be treated kindly. If a Muslim keeps an animal, he must provide it with proper food and drink, and not cause it any harm or injury by mistreating it or using it for target practice or making animals fight one another, or exposing it to heat or cold.

wow brother it seems like you know alot about Islam sorry for the insult but the thing I said first is the thing you pointed out in your 2nd point "Islam has forbidden keeping dogs except for hunting or guard" I you misunderstood me

Sorry wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Iscoalarcon: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2016
sorextee:

wow brother it seems like you know alot about Islam sorry for the insult but the thing I said first is the thing you pointed out in your 2nd point "Islam has forbidden keeping dogs except for hunting or guard" I think you misunderstood me

Sorry wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.