Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (63558 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by igbanbajo(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2016
StOla:

Why are some people so self-destructive, suicidal and craving for conflict and anarchy?

The Northerners did not misconstrue his intention. They know him to be a hateful Igbo, the likes of which vent their frustration and misery on this forum and other online media. Now an Ipob member who has forgotten he is not in Aba, has met his match in Buhari's tribesmen. Even if the complainant is claiming to have Buhari as his father's name / surname, it is evident that both defendant and plaintiff are fighting a tribal proxy war over President Buhari.

Can he name his dog Ojukwu or Azikiwe? Imagine a Yoruba man in Nnewi naming his goat Ojukwu, or a Fulani man in Aba naming his dog Nnamdi Kanu and parading it around the IPOB meeting centres? That is the suicidal attribute the Igbos are known for. Imagine using such a revered name in a community populated by Hausa-Fulani? Even if he had named the dog Awolowo, I know his Yoruba hosts may find it repulsive, but would not react violently, resulting in the boldness of the Igbo man who then concludes that Yorubas are cowards and are docile.

Since the Igbo man welcomes bravery and detest the peaceful Yorubas as weaklings, let him celebrate and enjoy the bravery of his Hausa-Fulani neighbours. It is stupidity such as this that was displayed by Igbos in the North, that led to their slaughter in the Northern pogroms as a Northern civilian reaction to the Jan 1966 coup killings of Northern politicians and Army officers.

However, whether the coward directed his friends of hate to eat up his own dog is irrelevant as no case exist here, talk-less of an implication. Nevertheless, the arrested man is safer in that police custody as his bigoted life will be wasted without a second thought, the moment he steps out of police "custodial protection".
We all know the Hausa-Fulani, they don't need to mouth hatred and beat their hollow chest to teach an equally hateful lesson.

See what hate has caused now? His days of peace are over in that community. Except he is released by the police directly at Aba, where his fellow bigoted clansmen will welcome him as a hero who had to runaway from Yorubaland because of Hausa-Fulanis who are his fellow settlers.

After his brain was reset at the police station, hear him declare eternal love for Buhari.

God bless you.
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by masciv: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
RZArecta:
coming from a rétard

I wonder who's the rétard here. One that's called a rétard or the other responding to a rétard undecided
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by RZArecta(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
masciv:

[s]I wonder who's the rétard here. One that's called a rétard or the other responding to a rétard[/s] undecided
Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Greenback: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
omonla555:
That was why they killed them in the North in 1966 and the genocide continued till today. They killed all Northern Leaders and later making jest of them.

Useless tribe drawing Nigeria backward since 1960.

mix ur hatred with hard beans and cool ur arsse and enjoy urself overthere in kirikiri grin grin cheesy grin

op,justice shall be done,no matter what,to that innocent man and his dog shall be purified from the defilement from that taboo name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
greenback:
mix ur hatred with hard beans and cool ur arsse and enjoy urself overthere in kirikiri op,justice shall be done,no matter what,to that innocent man and his dog shall be purified from the defilement from that taboo name.

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.