Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate (48576 Views)

Infinix Launches Infinix Smart And Smart Pro Low Budget Phones / Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:
My next phone;who go buy my infinix hot2?
how much. 08084833968
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by ZeroShenanigan(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
stankull:
impressive but no thanks,rocking my gionee m5plus the beast
Pls how much did u get your gionee M5plus, nd where. thanks
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by BBP1: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
pcguru1:

so it's not a Mali 400MP ?
its Mali 400MP. couldn't reply with the account you quoted
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by fuckerholic(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:
How much you wan sellam?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by laykhorn(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:

How much you wan sell am?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by innolala(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Team samsung in d building. Notin can make me buy infinix or any fone if nt samsung. Love samsung wit a passion. Fone r going to 4g lite nd dem still dey show 2g nd 3g . I laff

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by BlindAngel: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
MissHatey:
Chai !!!
Why nah infinix undecided
I just bought my hot 3 last week cry cry cry
Na wa ooooo, for this kind wether when person never see food chop for about two days now ni another person dey carry twenty something thousand dey go buy phone.
Such is life.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Encrypted: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
More details here : Infinix Hot 4 Specs
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
laykhorn:

How much you wan sell am?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Funny how technology evolves. Who would have thought we'd have fingerprint sensor on a 37 grand phone. I remember rushing to buy the IPhone 5s a few years back cos of fingerprint sensor.Spent all my pocket money lol ( I was a kid, don't judge me.lol) Now you can have that on a sub 50 grand phone.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
fuckerholic:

How much you wan sellam?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
kazmanbanjoko:
how much. 08084833968
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
fawaz050:
ah go buy o,how much e dey go
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Freshwhyte(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Belosconi:
All you bashing Infinix on the quick release successions should know that Tecno is the king of that and not even Infinix.

Is it not all in our eyes this year that we were looking at Tecno launched Tecno L8,
as we are about to check the features if L8, they dropped Tecno L8 Plus.

As we turned again to scrutinise the L8 Plus, Tecno immediately launched Tecno Boom J8.

People were still complaining, they dropped Tecno W4.

Ok, we thought that it will be their last, they quickly launched Tecno W3.

Not even enough, the moment we all turned back, we saw Tecno Camon C9.

Ok na Tecno e don do na for this year, Tecno say no, they quickly and secretly dropped Camon C7.

Now tell me, which other OEM can beat this succession?
You are very on point,but let me also inform some of you that TECNO company owns infinix and itel product right now..to confirm go to their head office in Lagos..
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Crixina(f): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
MissHatey:
Chai !!!
me too, not that I would have even gone for this one, except it is the same price with the HOT 3, cos enough calculations wey I do before I comot money collect this Hot 3,

In fact I still dey recovery process

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by fawaz050(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:
can i hav ur numb and hope u r in lag
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
fawaz050:
can i hav ur numb and hope u r in lag
ah no dey lag; I dey Enugu
Zero 8 one zero 8 one 6 nine 2 seven 6.

Do u grab?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by OBAGADAFFI: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Crixina:
me too, not that I would have even gone for this one, except it is the same price with the HOT 3, cos enough calculations wey I do before I comot money collect this Hot 3,

In fact I still dey recovery process

Cool down now, hot 3 is better

Hot 3 got 3gb ram and LTE.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by fawaz050(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:
ah no dey lag; I dey Enugu

Do u grab?

Ah grab but d distance naangry
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
MissHatey:
Chai !!!
how much do you bought it?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Crixina(f): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Cool down now, hot 3 is better

Hot 3 got 3gb ram and LTE.
Bro, 3gb ram?

Pls are we both referring to the same phone, pls tell me o, make I know if dem don't do me scam.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
What's the f u cking difference between hot 2 3 and 4

Infinix are now sounding like Tecno
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by SkinnyDude(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
BabaAlabi:

I heard the phone is not so good. That the battery doesn't last as advertised. How many hours do you get out of the battery with max brightness?
hearsay. buy the phone and confirm.. am using m5 mini, and it lasts 2days.. it's 4000 mah.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by OBAGADAFFI: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Crixina:
Bro, 3gb ram?

Pls are we both referring to the same phone, pls tell me o, make I know if dem don't do me scam.

Infinix Hot 3 came with 3GB RAM and LTE.

Check your phone to confirm.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by OBAGADAFFI: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Crixina:
Bro, 3gb ram?

Sorry hot 3 got LTE with 2gb RAM

ZERO 3 got LTE with 3bg RAM.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by joes11(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
MissHatey:
Chai !!!
How much did you buy it?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Compliant(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
stankull:
impressive but no thanks,rocking my gionee m5plus the beast

That m5 plus is really a beast . bough mine less than 2weeks ago for 76, 500 +5000 insurance. Its as if the phone dey market itself because 3 other persons bought the phone thesame time i was paying
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Jholland(f): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
dubbiskelly:

Well it depends, I got my first time a sendo X back in 2007 for about 25k. The phone I use now? well....

We thank God for you, didn't have to give a bio tho but the fact that you can afford it doesn't mean you should rule out the average Nigerian this is the buhari era we talking of here!!!!!
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Mainman4: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
mikool007:
Wer waiting 4 note 3 nt dis and 3G is lame
Note goes official, check the link
www.droidafrica.com/infinix-note-3-goes-official-with-6inch-fhd-display-and/
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by missKiffy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
MissHatey:
Chai !!!
How much did u get it please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / How To Stop Mtn Frustrating Adverts/text Messages / TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.