Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate (48659 Views)

Infinix Launches Infinix Smart And Smart Pro Low Budget Phones / Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nzecorneboy: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2016
veekid:

The only phone I count on now is gionee m5 plus, I'm sure you must have heard of it. Some call it the beast, although I'm using Infinix hot note 2,it never fails for once. The battery and camera is good as well, if you can get any hot note or gionee product, it's cool bro
I won't advice you to go for tecno, tecno == scam
thanks bro, but honestly gionee m5plus is truly the beast, but my budget no reach am at all. your hot note battery and price is what?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by geobreezy(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2016
stankull:
impressive but no thanks,rocking my gionee m5plus the beast
. Aw much did u get it and where?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by veekid(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
thanks bro, but honestly gionee m5plus is truly the beast, but my budget no reach am at all. your hot note battery and price is what?
Battery is 4000mAh,i bought it in April last year 32500 from konga, that was before Mr Buhari change regime
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by drberry(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing really special about this. BTW what's the chipset about?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by alexarelano(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Ion like marshmallows sad
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2016
dumo1:

u for just chill small. grin
u for just chill small.
lol.
I don't know it will be so fast oo cry
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Horduncee(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2016
chrisdublin:
You guys can criticize gadgets... Really dunno y. U complain of chipset,u will complain of camera,u will complain of battery,u will complain of a phone not having 4g,complain of RAM nd so on... Nawa for una o... Why u no kuma go buy m5plus,splus or some many other high gadget devices nd live others wey like the phone buy the phone... Than u guys coming here to start down grading a phone that is jus barely 12hrs old? What else do u want frm a phone if nt the battery,os version,RAM nd size of phone? Wetin u want carry chipset again do? Eh? Abeg make I ask... Na who chipset epp? Na who 4G epp? Abi u want use am download ur village? Mhen... Ol this una complains sucks abeg. Every time,phone this,phone that...
Abi ooo, dey jez making pple loose interest in deir fones.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by blackiridis(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
chrisdublin:
You guys can criticize gadgets... Really dunno y. U complain of chipset,u will complain of camera,u will complain of battery,u will complain of a phone not having 4g,complain of RAM nd so on... Nawa for una o... Why u no kuma go buy m5plus,splus or some many other high gadget devices nd live others wey like the phone buy the phone... Than u guys coming here to start down grading a phone that is jus barely 12hrs old? What else do u want frm a phone if nt the battery,os version,RAM nd size of phone? Wetin u want carry chipset again do? Eh? Abeg make I ask... Na who chipset epp? Na who 4G epp? Abi u want use am download ur village? Mhen... Ol this una complains sucks abeg. Every time,phone this,phone that...
funny grin but the reason we dey bash the phone na because of the price. many go say 37k cheap but with that old chipset... e no suppose reach. me no send the 4G thing even 3G no dey every where for 9ja. na my own view be that.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:
7k nko
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Tekecoms1(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2016
stankull:
impressive but no thanks,rocking my gionee m5plus the beast
Please how much is the gionee m5 plus and where can i get it? Thanks bro.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Respect55(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Stil enjoying my Infinix note 2
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by larrypourl(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2016
cardoctor:
Really makes me feel like changing this Note2.

make I buy your note2
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by chrisdublin(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2016
U guys should go for ur choice of gadget. Weda chipset abi math set.... Dat one no b issues. For as long as I dey browse,download,chat,make video calls,snap nd watch ma movies... I really do nt giv a Bleep of anyoda fin abt chipset waheva. N d price is very much ok for that rate.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by laykhorn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:

Ohkay!
Does it come with battery and memory card? Is the price negotiable? Let's talk
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
laykhorn:

Ohkay!
Does it come with battery and memory card? Is the price negotiable? Let's talk
it comes with a battery and memory card,but d price is not negotiable.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
kazmanbanjoko:
7k nko
ko gba
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:
lets watsapp. 08184837858
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by fuckerholic(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:
How long have you used it ?
How neat is it
The accessories nko
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Elxandre(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
chrisdublin:
U guys should go for ur choice of gadget. Weda chipset abi math set.... Dat one no b issues. For as long as I dey browse,download,chat,make video calls,snap nd watch ma movies... I really do nt giv a Bleep of anyoda fin abt chipset waheva. N d price is very much ok for that rate.
If you want to do all these in peace, you buy a good chipset.
So, I could put the internals of a Symbian phone or blackberry curve in your phone, and you still wouldn't care Abi?

No, the price isn't okay.

The difference between this and the Tecno W4 is just the battery and the screen size, plus 1gig ram increase, but the price difference is about 15,000 naira.
Nothing but extortion!

If you want to know if this is extortion or not, go to Aliexpress and see phones cheaper than this, but far better.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by MrImole: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
thanks jare
Does it come with finger print scanner?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by MrImole: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who's using mtn s730 here?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by bluemorg72: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrImole:

Does it come with finger print scanner?
nope and that's what I don't like about it
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by banchuz: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alhajipablo:
15k zero 8 one zero 8 one six 9 two 7 six

Lol

I hope u can decode d digits.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by fuckerholic(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alhajipablo:
sell it 10k
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
fuckerholic:
sell it 10k
No;dollar don cost

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by laykhorn(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alhajipablo:
it comes with a battery and memory card,but d price is not negotiable.

Damn! I actually typed battery?! I intended to type charger... Can I have a picture of it?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by fuckerholic(m): 1:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
No;dollar don cost
OK when you decide to reduce the price you let me know. I dey wait you
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2016
laykhorn:

Damn! I actually typed battery?! I intended to type charger... Can I have a picture of it?
Charger dey; where is ur location?
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by laykhorn(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Charger dey; where is ur location?

Okay! Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by Alhajipablo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
laykhorn:

Okay! Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
oops M in Enugu state;Nsukka side
Re: Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate by remkul: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Belosconi:
All you bashing Infinix on the quick release successions should know that Tecno is the king of that and not even Infinix.

Is it not all in our eyes this year that we were looking at Tecno launched Tecno L8,
as we are about to check the features if L8, they dropped Tecno L8 Plus.

As we turned again to scrutinise the L8 Plus, Tecno immediately launched Tecno Boom J8.

People were still complaining, they dropped Tecno W4.

Ok, we thought that it will be their last, they quickly launched Tecno W3.

Not even enough, the moment we all turned back, we saw Tecno Camon C9.

Ok na Tecno e don do na for this year, Tecno say no, they quickly and secretly dropped Camon C7.

Now tell me, which other OEM can beat this succession?
can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far / TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] / The Isaiah4vs19 Message From MTN: When You Finally Catch The Guy Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.