Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Do You Need Consultancy Services On A Farm Project - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need Consultancy Services On A Farm Project (310 Views)

Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Consultancy Services On A Farm Project by Musyus(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello my people and fellow nairalanders. This is to tell everybody who is interested in a farm project and looking for an expert in the area of consultancy services for your farm project probably, you just aquired a massive farmland and looking for expert to render a consultancy service for you. Our services include the following: farm set up and management, cassava processing company set up and management, selling of varieties of cassava stems, selling of agro products such as: soya beans, cashew nuts, sesame seeds, white and yellow maize, red and white beans, breadfruit, coconut oil, crayfish, peelled egusi, ogbono, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc. If you are seriously interested in any of our afore-mentioned products and services please, indicate your interest by calling any of these mobile numbers: +2348182149281 07085379901, 08055628945, 08039652956 or better still via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com. Thanks for your prospective patronages. A trial will surely convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Fish Skinning Machine / I Am A Supplier Of Soya Beans And Maize, In Need Of Buyers In Large Quantities / Let Sell For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.