Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 (41314 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by SafeAlhaji(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]Buhari u see ur lyf? undecided[/size]

Lalasticlala mynd44 let the world see our MIA bros n sis
will you sharrap,wetin concern buhari in this one. better Find something to do
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by Vince77(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
mesoprogress:
Southern Nigeria always excelling. The two great tribes always in habit of bashing themselves repping us well. How great would it be if they can sincerely work together even for once?

true talk....
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
yeah but i bet yall didnt know an american denounced america to represent nigeria. his name is antwon hicks. representing nigeria in the 110 meter hurdles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antwon_Hicks

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by CSTR13: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by harjorlarh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
If I get opportunity...if even its Pakistan. I will port out of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by CSTR13: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by omusiliyu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigerian boxer knocks out opponent in 23 seconds at the Rio Olympics, His secret.. He says: “ i just focused all the anger i had for the Nigerian government in one blow”😀

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by HITTED(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria has a lot to do concerning sports. Daaaaeeeem!!!
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by slowbreeze(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
I dont blame dem for repping oda places..Even Bahrain(wherever dat is?) .We dont appreciate the few dat we av left..I tell u dat girl who sponsored herself to rep us in rowing will not even to recognised,let alone appreciated..and wit our current leadership..Its a pity.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by Bullet1234(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
The Northerners should be competing in long distance races like Kenyans and Ethiopians... I guess they will be very good at it. All they need is enlightenment and motivation. That's job creation for the jobless up North.

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
CSTR13:
I am sure if he was part of the american team , he wouldn't touch Nigeria with a 100 ft pole.
Besides, he is here for the money. He is already living a much better life.
nobody asked you all that nonsense verbal vituperation, the fact remains he denounced america and is representing nigeria in the 110m hurdles. thats what the topic is about. people who represent other countries in the olympics. nobody asked for all that unpatriotic jargon you spewed.

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
[size=20pt]LOBATAN[/size]
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by MChaze25(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Twin duplex for sale @ N29 million Naira.
Completed and standard.
Call: or whatsapp- 07063988862. ( Mr. David)
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by Realdeals(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
How many of them win a medal? Just asking
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by CSTR13: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
nobody asked you all that nonsense verbal vituperation, the fact remains he denounced america and is representing nigeria in the 110m hurdles. thats what the topic is about. people who represent other countries in the olympics. nobody asked for all that unpatriotic jargon you spewed.
Unpatriotic Jargon? haha.
This nigga must believe he has a country.

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
CSTR13:
Unpatriotic Jargon? haha.
This nigga must believe he has a country.
you dont have a country. me ? I have a country and the name is Nigeria.

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by nurseafrica: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Saudi drug
The Saudi Arabian authorities have arrested three pilgrims from Kwara for alleged possession of substance suspected to be cocaine.

Hajia Fatima Abolore-Jimoh, the Executive Secretary, Kwara Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, confirmed the arrest on Wednesday from Saudi Arabia in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

She said the three pilgrims, who were among the first batch of 505 Pilgrims from Kwara, were arrested in Madina by Saudi Arabia security operatives.

The executive secretary, who did not disclose the identities of the three suspects, said they were still in the custody of Saudi Arabian authorities.

Abolore-Jimoh said the Saudi Arabian law would certainly take its course on the three suspected drug traffickers.

She described the arrest as unfortunate and painful in spite of several appeals to them to be good ambassadors of Kwara and Nigeria.

The executive secretary said that other pilgrims from the state were still in Madinnah, hale, healthy and in good spirit in spite of the unfortunate incident.

NAN reports that 1,978 pilgrims from the state are performing the 2016 pilgrimage exercise.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by Keenlooka(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thank God say Usain Bolt no be one of them grin
E for pain me die if all of them hang gold for neck tongue
Naija need improve aha...
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
another america representing nigeria, 110 meter hurdles. tyron akins

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by CSTR13: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
you dont have a country. me ? I have a country and the name is Nigeria.
Alright. You are very likable, so i would leave you be.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
If I even get opportunity to represent Togo I go represent and escape from this country
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
CSTR13:
Alright. You are very likable, so i would leave you be.
very likable ? you can tell that through the computer ? lolzz aiiitttt hotep peace and shalom to you my sister
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by flyca: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
My friend Chibueze maybe running for China in the next Olympics and he just came here 2 years ago.

Nigeria does not appreciate his own.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by sircrabo: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na their fault, most of them didnt have the opportunitiy to be seen here in Naija and they had to relocate.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by CSTR13: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
very likable ? you can tell that through the computer ? lolzz aiiitttt hotep peace and shalom to you my sister
Sister ke?Do I sound like a girl ? But alright.Cool.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by searchng4love: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
Being patriotic in this dysfunctional system is dangerous to any youth who has something to do with his or her life!

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:

Being patriotic in this dysfunctional system is dangerous to any youth who has something to do with his or her life!
the system is dysfunctional but within that dysfunction you can carve out a perfect haven for yourself. not everything that glitters is gold. to achieve civilization as pertains to the west requires enslaving people. people are enslaved to their jobs and numerous bills. its like you work till you die. so while it looks good on the outside looking in, it is actually hell for those in it which is why they are usually very depressed and miserable. now in a dysfunctional country like naija ? i can generate my own light and electricity and just be a mini country of my own not hooked into any networks and not committed to any bills or any system. its very beautiful if you really think about it. you are more relaxed and chilled. POINT BEING THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM CAN ONLY BE APPRECIATED BY SOMEONE WHO HAS SPENT OVER 10 YEARS ENSLAVED IN THE WESTERN HAMSTER WHEEL

Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by bashydemy1: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]Buhari u see ur lyf? undecided[/size]

Lalasticlala mynd44 let the world see our MIA bros n sis
YOu see how daft you are? most everything be about Buhari? the last i read all those athletes left Nigeria for another country even before Buhari win last year so why Buhari.. Hatred will make your brain more dull.
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by AlphaPegasi: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
CSTR13:
Sister ke?Do I sound like a girl ? But alright.Cool.
oh you a dude ? my bad dawg. kinda always figured you out to be a girl cuz i believe you always got the picture of a mixed race baby on your profile and its usually women who do that so i figured you were a woman. my bad chief lol
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
good for them
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by apcisevil: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
The truth still remains if it is only yorubas and igbos as a country, it would be one of the greatest country with too much competition to excel. ..
Re: Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 by juman(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good for them.

This is a disorderly country.

A country without direction.

Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together