Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) (23068 Views)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord / Newborn Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In A Refuse Site In Delta. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by rita25(f): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
THATS THE WORK OF A CRUDE IGEDE GIRL FROM THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OJU OR AN IDOMA GIRLS HANDWORK FROM THE POLITHENIC UGBOKOLO..THOSE TIV GYELS LIKE BEEN BABY MAMA'S AND WONT DO SUCH AS THEIR FAMILIES WNT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A CHILD OUTSIDE WEDLOCK....BUT PPLE ARE WICKED SHA OH......WEN OTHERS ARE LOOKING FOR THIS SAME CHILD DOING IVF LEFT RIGHT CENTER SEE AS ONE DOG JUST DEY ABORT PIKIN.....THE PUNISHMENT THAT SOMEPPLE WILL GET ON JUDGEMENT DAY IS STILL BEEN PLANNED BY GOD.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by bunmiade16: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
The woman that did this is evil
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by bunmiade16: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
The woman that did this is evil
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Spells(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
RetroBoy:

After now.....in the future....
Na wa for your English o
u no tell me say na English class we dey oh.... Well... IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by chizzypresh(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Many women are awt there looking for Children nd this one jux killed one...... #Evil generation#
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
RetroBoy:

That's the placenta

Forgive my ignorance, but where did it come out from? I don't understand fully.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Dajugba: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
I probably don't know why people after engaging in sex with out protection of being pregnant, using that same knowledge to have responsibility of an act would be good. I pray God to forgive the person behind the evil scenario.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by luchee(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
..and the mother just didn't have the decency of burying the child or covering it...instead of leaving it in the open like this. embarassed It is well o.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
I have not seen any mother that will reject this baby if te evil mother had come to them and say take dis baby as your own because I cannot Kai for him or her. The child will grow up to appreciate you for the opportunity of life you gave it. U took a life, yours will be taken.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by RetroBoy: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
LynnPetra:

Forgive my ignorance, but where did it come out from? I don't understand fully.
the placenta grows with and is delivered with the baby. It is separated from the baby at birth by cutting the umbilical cord and buried separately.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by HMZi: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
RetroBoy:
After now.....in the future.... Na wa for your English o
sabi sabi 2much
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by oyesam2004(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
....BUT when all these woeful act will stop..... NAWA OOO...
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by HMZi: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
rita25:
THATS THE WORK OF A CRUDE IGEDE GIRL FROM THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OJU OR AN IDOMA GIRLS HANDWORK FROM THE POLITHENIC UGBOKOLO..THOSE TIV GYELS LIKE BEEN BABY MAMA'S AND WONT DO SUCH AS THEIR FAMILIES WNT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A CHILD OUTSIDE WEDLOCK....BUT PPLE ARE WICKED SHA OH......WEN OTHERS ARE LOOKING FOR THIS SAME CHILD DOING IVF LEFT RIGHT CENTER SEE AS ONE DOG JUST DEY ABORT PIKIN.....THE PUNISHMENT THAT SOMEPPLE WILL GET ON JUDGEMENT DAY IS STILL BEEN PLANNED BY GOD.
c tiv gal dey tok..haha..u just fall ur hand by being bias..what if its a tiv gal?,Thunder go strike u o..grow up,there's more to life than ur dads compound..any tribe cud av done it.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by ore16: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why ? Nine month pregnancy !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Josmila(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Imagine how heartless the girl that this is..tomorrow she'll tell an innocent man who's interested in marriage not to bother her past. If she's not able to bare children no more, the man won't know it's because of her evil deeds in the same past she's hiding. I sincerely feel for the unmarried guys out there
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
When You were having unprotected sex, what we're you expecting ? Plasma TV ? Some Women Are Demons in human form
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by aBbiie25(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nightmares lipsrsealed
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Qualer: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
if u can carry a foetus to this stage of looking like a full grown baby why not just carry the pregnancy all tru 9mnths den bless a woman dat needs a child bt cant get one d baby

#sad

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
RetroBoy:

the placenta grows with and is delivered with the baby. It is separated from the baby at birth by cutting the umbilical cord and buried separately.

Thanks.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by sunnyuche1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
ibe123:
God will punish the harlot who do this
most especially, punish the one that did this.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by cutiesoglam(f): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
All in name of not being a single mother, cos m sure a married woman or responsible woman can't do this.... OK o. God is watching !! N to think ow family planning is well advertised. O MA se o
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by canDy4eva(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Itz d placenter...
LynnPetra:
Chineke meeeeeeeee

Ogini bu ifa?
What's the other thing down there that looks like few pounds of cow meat?

1 Like

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
I rest my case till the Day of Judgement.......Yaweh may this innocent young blood acend ur throne, and may it cry 4 vengance.....
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by titi2020: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
GOD have mercy,ad she will be happy nw dat she can continue to have unprotected sex ad killing innocent children. when u no u are nt ready y can't she use protection.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by sunnyside16(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
and some ladies continue to be heartless since 1845. Why not give the innocent child a proper burial. Evil people everywhere
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Samnavy: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
The person dnt have the fearing of God
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by IceDude(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
She should have at least given the baby a befitting burial...Wicked soul!
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Louiscutedude(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmmm dis z bad n u kwn u do not want a baby why do u not use condom??
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by rita25(f): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
who told you am tiv? see me see dis ogbanje nigga oh...pls am not from benue I only knowthe pple better than you do. angry
HMZi:
c tiv gal dey tok..haha..u just fall ur hand by being bias..what if its a tiv gal?,Thunder go strike u o..grow up,there's more to life than ur dads compound..any tribe cud av done it.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Seunwife(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jok3r:

why are some doctors nd women wicked....

if dey were all aborted dis way will dey ever b here...

wat a world of pains..
you talk like an illiterate, what made you think that baby was aborted? This baby might be still birth or she intentionally thrown him away after giving birth
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by HMZi: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
rita25:
who told you am tiv? see me see dis ogbanje nigga oh...pls am not from benue I only knowthe pple better than you do. angry
two words 4 u.GROW UP!!..am 4rm benue,stay in benue,aint no way u knw shit than i.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by reeldreem(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ladies wahala #wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Tension In Mile 12 Over Death Of Transport Union Leader, Sulaimon Lawal / Woman arrainged for biting neighbor's testicles in Lagos / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.