Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D (1162 Views)

Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by sirjakez(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2016
```DIFFERENCE BTW AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST
AND A NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST.```
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by sirjakez(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from New York, I love my husband so much and I can do Anything to please him...But recently I am falling for his cousin, what should I do?
*COMMENTS:*
*James Silva :* I think u need to talk to your husband because marriage is all about communication.
*Sarah water :* Oh my dear, sorry abt that.. Have been in your shoes before, I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.
*Michael paper :* well just remove your mind from him and make your husband do the things you like in his cousin..
*NIGERIAN POST:*
My name is Hannatu, I stay in Abuja, married with a kid, I think I am falling for my husband's cousin! What should I do?
*NIGERIAN COMMENTS:*
*Dayo muyiwa :* Fool, love na food?
*Nkiru joy :* You are a disgrace to womanhood..shame on u.
*Sam ogun:* Hannatu I lost ten pounds in the last few weeks, click the link below http.//mobile shades, com
*Idris kunle :* Any news about ASUU strike?
*One love :* If u want to fall for me too, call my no: +2347036676657
*Funmi Leye:* I no blame u at all, better go find something do with your life, fall koor, stand nii
*Julius kuku:* who u EPP?
*Tony Abubakar:* How does that affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by spatiakrux(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin Lols!
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by mizzbouqui(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
And how many times will I read this

Kilode gan sef undecided
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by sirjakez(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
And how many times will I read this
Kilode gan sef undecided
And must u comment

2 Likes

Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
sirjakez:
And must u comment
Exactly!!!

same thing she does on every new post!

Dont worry she will soon deactivate
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by sirjakez(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Exactly!!!
same thing she does on every new post!
Dont worry she will soon deactivate
grin grin grin... afternoon boss
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by mizzbouqui(f): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
sirjakez:
And must u comment
Now I need to report this post
You didn't follow rule 14 undecided
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
sirjakez:
grin grin grin... afternoon boss
afternoon grin grin

dumb girl, there was this thread she commented on about cooked food, a guy cunningly asked her if she likes banana?

she replied saying she likes most fruits aside from orange cheesy

how dumb can someone be?

all these peeps with "mental disability"

1 Like

Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by sirjakez(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Now I need to report this post
You didn't follow rule 14 undecided
ur business and not mine... Oshey nairaland reporter
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by sirjakez(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

afternoon grin grin

dumb girl, there was this thread she commented on about cooked food, a guy cunningly asked her if she likes banana?

how dumb can someone be?

Mehn I give up... hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by mizzbouqui(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

afternoon grin grin

how dumb can someone be?

cheesy so you've finally accepted I'm a lady now
Thank God you are improving
I was beginning to think those docs at yabaleft are not competent
Don't worry you will soon recover totally, just make sure you take your drugs regularly
And you just called me dump, I'm clicking the report button wink
Re: Morning...just Had To Post This!!! ;D ;D ;D by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

cheesy so you've finally accepted I'm a lady now
Thank God you are improving
I was beginning to think those docs at yabaleft are not competent
Don't worry you will soon recover totally, just make sure you take your drugs regularly
And you just called me dump, I'm clicking the report button wink
why should my opinion of you matter?

grow up!

2nd button on ur left grin

(1) (Reply)

Wc One Is Most Beautiful / The Boss, Her Daughter And His Personal Assistance. / Karashika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.