Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Your First Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Kiss (4606 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / Describe Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
in any relationship, to me, the most important moment is the first kiss. many people, especially the ladies, can tell u a whole lotta things just from the first kiss. . . . i'll really like to know how ur first kiss went,. were u nervous, excited, afraid or just plain relaxed.?? and the big question is this . . .were there butterflies in your stomach?

pls i need replies
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
my first kiss was. shocked
i was 11 then , i remebered looking at my mouth in the mirror and thinking that i would fall pregnant . . grin grin
i was afraid to talk for i felt my mum would know . .
the kiss of itself was .crazy . .i felt bad really bad . .and i swore never to do it again and i havnt
Re: Your First Kiss by jerrymania(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2006
My first kiss was so, I dont need to say something now!
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2006
@muki
u had ur first kiss at 11 and haven't had a 2nd since then?!!! why?? lol

i guess there were no butterflies in ur stomach
Re: Your First Kiss by diyobdw(f): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2006
Wow this is kind of funny shocked i cant remember anything about my first kiss. but i sure know who cld have gotten it. but that all i know undecided
crazy world
Re: Your First Kiss by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2006
mukina2:

my first kiss was. shocked
i was 11 then , i remebered looking at my mouth in the mirror and thinking that i would fall pregnant . . grin grin
i was afraid to talk for i felt my mum would know . .
the kiss of itself was .crazy . .i felt bad really bad . .and i swore never to do it again and i havnt

lol grin grin grin
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2006
diyobdw:

Wow this is kind of funny shocked i can't remember anything about my first kiss. but i sure know who cld have gotten it. but that all i know undecided
crazy world

u cant remember ur first kiss? was it that long ago? lol

is it really true wat they say about first kisses. about butterflies in the stomach and seeing stars?
anyone with first hand info?
Re: Your First Kiss by eslynera(f): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2006
ma furst kiss?? grin cheesy wink smiley tongue cool shocked lipsrsealed undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
eslynera:

ma furst kiss?? grin cheesy wink smiley tongue cool shocked lipsrsealed undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeah, . .u wanna tell us how it went?
Re: Your First Kiss by Dvampire(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2006
my 1st kiss was terrible. infact rather than having butterflies in my stomach like people say, i had scorpions. the girls mouth stank like a brewery after consuming 6 bottles of small stout. how i mustered up courage to kiss her still beats my imagination. maybe it was because of the excitement of wanting to know how a kiss really felt like or it her luscious lips that were sensually glossed.
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2006
LMAO.
@dvampire
that was really a funny first kiss. . . . scorpions in ur stomach. lol grin
Re: Your First Kiss by Dvampire(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2006
yes o. na so i see am
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2006
did the girl feel the same way?
Re: Your First Kiss by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2006
em tongue was the topic about first kiss,let me see embarassed,still thinking tongue
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2006
justkunmi:

@muki
u had your first kiss at 11 and haven't had a 2nd since then?!!! why?? lol

i guess there were no butterflies in your stomach

no i havtn since lipsrsealed grin grin

no its more like cockroaches in my stomach shocked shocked
Re: Your First Kiss by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2006
mukina, arent you 26, ?

That must have been some horrible kiss for him to make you swear off such for over 15 years
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
thief my offical age na 20
my real age na 02 grin
Re: Your First Kiss by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2006
my first kiss i guess was the day i was born,my mum kissed me welcome to the world cool
Re: Your First Kiss by Raymand(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2006
My first kiss was when i was 14. . .nothing special!
Re: Your First Kiss by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2006
Ive come to the conclusion not to take anything the girls on the forum say seriously as the next min it's always chnaged to something entirely different.
At least Im learning

mumbles to herself bah humbug
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2006
thief well i was 19 last motnh and thismonth i am 20 grin

haa you never see the other side of NL yet shocked shocked
Re: Your First Kiss by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2006
There's a thread in which you called yourself 26. I remember being quite surprised as from the piucture Ive seen of you, you seemed alot younger but I just assumed that you had good genes. Now you're 20.

*shrugs* whatever. no skin on my back. Like I said, everything with a pinch of salt on here.
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
me? on what thread sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
maybe i was just joking but i cant remember . .that i did .me? 26 maybe it was someone else sad sad undecided
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2006
muki 26

@thoniaslim
not ur mum's kiss. we're talkin about ur first real intentional kiss.
or u'll tell me u had butterflies in ur stomach when ur mom kissed u?
Re: Your First Kiss by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2006
you really wanna know tongue
Re: Your First Kiss by ima1(f): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2006
i remember my first kiss, i was in secondary school, i can't reveal who it was with but, it was really sweet, it was dark and we were siting outside talking, when one juicy kiss was planted on me, lol i can remember it like it was yesterday
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2006
justkunmi she said i posted on a thread that i am 26 . .i wonder what thread? undecided undecided undecided undecided

maybe she can be kind enuff to send me the link . . undecided
Re: Your First Kiss by Dvampire(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2006
justkunmi:

did the girl feel the same way?

cant tell o. the only thing was that the girl almost ate my mouth off. she was as high as hell
Re: Your First Kiss by mukina2: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2006
Dvampire:

can't tell o. the only thing was that the girl almost ate my mouth off. she was as high as hell

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Your First Kiss by ghengis(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2006
hmmm, My first kiss happens to also be one of my most embarrassing times of my life. I'd always thot twas going to come naturally and easy but believe me twas far from it. First twas rubbing my sealed lips over hers, to slightly parted, to attemting to swallow her whole mouth, embarassing is an understatement!!!

I won't tell you how old i was then, thats even more embarrassing!

Kai!!!, i'm even hiding my face as i dey type this
Re: Your First Kiss by luvly(f): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2006
Re: Your First Kiss by justkunmi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2006
i'ld like to ask a question, particularly to d gurls.

is it true that u can know eveything about a guy from the first kiss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? / Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? / Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.