Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister (54680 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
49cents:

GEJ was called worse...then what did you say?

Don't mind the hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Gassa007: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Not surprised, majority of the Eboes are generally rude and uncouth people. Reason they don't have genuine national leaders.
E pain am oooooo......hohohohohohoLwkmd.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by TheLastIdiot: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
jeje123:
Attention seeker!
Oshh!!! E pain am! grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by wizlameed(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
So what!!!
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Johnnwokolo: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Only a stupid person would publish this nauseating information.

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by harlee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
naijacampu:

Here is your brother who's probably suffering from brain cancer after drinking water from contaminated rusted roof being polite and suffersficated.
omo see grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by TheLastIdiot: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Not surprised, majority of the Eboes are generally rude and uncouth people. Reason they don't have genuine national leaders.
Afonja! Brown roof republic people angry e pain am well well grin Ndi Ofe Mmanu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by repogirl(f): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
People should better be careful how they name their pets. Before the pets begin exhibiting similar characteristics with their namesakes. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by joe4real12: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
I saw one dog yesterday giving false alarm. I asked for its name.
Guess what...its name is....

4 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by tonio2wo: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmm! Make jihadist catch u first! Naming a dog after their prophet.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by prophetfire: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
We can see how much your national leaders have developed your utterly backward enclave.
Simpleton with a two digit brain cells. Instead of you to learn from her the american culture of civil disobedience that is sorely needed in that shitthole of a country to change things, you are busy pandering to backward awolowo tribal politics.
Good one. you have sound brain in your head.tell people whom the money used to send them to school is a waste.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
No wonder her name revealed who and where she is from, patriotic and peace loving tribe
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by omonla555: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbo and tribal bigotry since 1966 and na dem dey take their mouth and hand kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Iceberg3: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bolustic:
PAINMENT
grin

5 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by tonio2wo: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
abeyaktech:
Someone will soon name his cat Amechi...... smiley

Cat keh! I dey plan name one lizard whey dey always sleep under my nepa meter after him. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by TheLastIdiot: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
And has this people doing this things thought of what we call ripple effect.
Our psychology levels are at different levels, your harmless action wherever you are can be affecting a faraway relative somewhere else, you reap what you sow, does not always mean you will be the one doing the reaping.
Go to hell with ur ripple effect theory! E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by francisbiz: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
globe16:

Reason why all the genuine leaders in the south west are all ex-convicts or drug dealers. grin grin grin
Nailand gives me better fun than Nigerian stand-up commedians ... khiaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.; My ribs oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Our psychology levels are at different levels, your harmless action wherever you are can be affecting a faraway relative somewhere else, you reap what you sow, does not always mean you will be the one doing the reaping.

The effects of all the names Mr. Lia gave to GEJ/GCFR in years past.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ad0rable:
grin :: just here to laugh
me too grin
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Gassa007: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
jegz25:
I go soon organise owambe nd name my monkey after OjUKWU...lol
While I name my own Awolowo.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by wtfCode: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
We named one 'ekuke' dog in our village buhari. And the dog dey fear ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by victorazy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
globe16:

Reason why all the genuine leaders in the south west are all ex-convicts or drug dealers. grin grin grin

U forgot their smelling mouth and yash! grin ;grin

3 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by NLban: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/aww-ada-ogbonna-names-her-dog-lai.html

Chaiiiiiiii Nigerians are wickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Akalia(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is disrespectful o, though the owners ostensibly claim they dubbed their dogs names out of admiration for these leaders but I undecidedsense an overtone of attempt to spite these leaders. Not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by tonio2wo: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Nwa ngwa cool down! All this started during d election campaign. So this is d effect of d first impact.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by LorDBolton(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bolustic:

1000 likes.

I love the yorubas sha... e get where dem fit disrespect their elders reach.

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by iaminspired: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Names to give my rabbits

Obj
Tinubu
Buhary
Afonja
Ab.oki
Aisha
Lai
Oshiomole
Ibb
Jubrin
Dalung(favourite pet name)
The list z endless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by jeje123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Oshh!!! E pain am! grin
Who is this idioooooooooooooooot? grin grin grin
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
globe16:

And what does that change?

Mandela was an ex convict
Buhari was an ex convict

It's only in Nigeria ex convict is tagged a stigma

What have you done to your community since u aren't an ex convict?
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by joshaac(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
the name of my pet dog is Ada go bona. useless people without value for culture
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by CornelG(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Invitation! Invitation! Invitation!
I have two crazy dogs and i have already finished plans to name them Fayose & Wike with the senior one bearing Fayose and the Junior one Wike. Please i cordially invite you all for the ceremony coming this Saturday at Wadata plaza. Time; 5pm.

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Funkybabee(f): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.