Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister (54688 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by lieutenantHaven: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
That is their definition of national leaders.
Leaders that would rule them with a rod of iron, and them poor folks prostrating on the floor like dogs and eating from the crumbs in the name of culture.
Such backward mentality angry. How in God's name we became one nation with these folks is something i will never understand.
Afonjas rolling on d floor since 18BC in d name of greeting their adulterous and peadopeadophilic elders. Smh..awon omo brown roof. Aya mi pads, Wa gba owo, Wa gba omo
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by lieutenantHaven: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
CSTR13:
That is their definition of national leaders.
Leaders that would rule them with a rod of iron, and them poor folks prostrating on the floor like dogs and eating from the crumbs in the name of culture.
Such backward mentality angry. How in God's name we became one nation with these folks is something i will never understand.
Afonjas rolling on d floor since 18BC in d name of greeting their adulterous and peadophilic elders. Smh..awon omo brown roof. Aya mi pada gba owo, Wa gba omo
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
This Olosho sabi look for trouble, anyway i dont blame her cos to be rude is part of their culture
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kojochyke(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2016
activeguy:
This is a new delivery from uk..

Pls what would be a befitting name for this my lovely pet??

I have so many names on my mind.. .

Tinubu
Osibanjo
Liar Mohammad
Obasanjo.
The face looks like that of ikemba ojukwu,but stands on wobbly legs like nnamdi kanu.the ear looks as if it was borrowed from azikiwe...
Nwanne bikko just call it Odumegwu Azikiwe Kanu..
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Kojochyke(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin I have a pig that looks like Buhari, I am still considering whether to name him Buhari or dullard
The face looks like that of ikemba ojukwu,but stands on wobbly legs like nnamdi kanu.the ear looks as if it was borrowed from azikiwe...
Nwanne bikko just call it Odumegwu Azikiwe Kanu..
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by BadirX(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2016
I'll just name my two dogs and three cats Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, D. Trump and Biafra respectively
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by tantan: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2016
This is why IGBO will forever remain a PIG. IGBO are the source of enmity among Nigerians. they are the first Pigs that threw Nigeria into civil war when the nation was at Peace. IGBOS are PIGS. mark my words.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Mmoud: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Nonesense,you can use ,lai but exclude Mohammad
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Carter4luv(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2016
dis is mockery not admiration. if u want to admire someone name ur child after dat persons name.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
kayo80:
Before I opened the thread, I knew which tribe she would be from. Why are these people always looking for attention? And why are they so full of hate?
my friend get out joor tongue , why are you generalizing ?
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by bilazego(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
SaffronSpice:

Who is this warthog

Who gives a tinker damn about a faceless attention-seeking nonentity?

Don't make me smack your miscreated head,Slowpok3.

On a lighter note,she woun't match my popularity even if she got reincarnated 12 times.

Am Saffron Spice for crying out loud grin.

Saffron Spice? that must be an American pepper specie.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by SaffronSpice: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
bilazego:

Saffron Spice? that must be an American pepper specie.
Nah.
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Greenback: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
omonla555:
Igbo and tribal bigotry since 1966 and na dem dey take their mouth and hand kill themselves.

lolss look whosstalking,who put u for beans side there? Igbos,bah?
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
greenback:
lolss look whosstalking,who put u for beans side there? Igbos,bah?

embarassed
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Greenback: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
greenback:

I like you too
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
greenback:
kiss

Send me your number
wink
Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Greenback: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
donjaky:

I like you too

What!!!! So you can talk??!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Greenback: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
donjaky:

wink

Baby,so you can talk sha grin

You know I've checked all your posts. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Greenback: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
donjaky:

I like you too

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister by Greenback: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
donjaky:

I like you too

I like you too very much....where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.