Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo (65380 Views)

Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! / See The Kidnappers Arrested By Policemen In Rivers State This Morning. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by foody(f): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
That Lady could as well be a sister, cousin, friend or aunt. May her soul rest in peace. and may God give her parent ......... aaaahh there is God.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gruesome!!!
How can one be so callous?? Can a gun be inserted into his anus and fired in there? That will be a good punishment.
Nono Nono,ino like am,he's death wuld be really quick...i Say Let's Geh This Igbo Morafvckinq Bastard nailed thru His dick's hole!!...I've Gat a 6 inch nail,wuse gon provide the sledge hammer??
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Chai! wickedness against women is too much, the bastard should have been butchered to pieces, and set ablaze.
Unfortunately this wickedness would continue
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Nono Nono,ino like am,he's death wuld be really quick...i Say Let's Geh This Igbo Morafvckinq Bastard nailed thru His dick's hole!!...I've Gat a 6 inch nail,wuse gon provide the sledge hammer??
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....dude u no get chill at all
lmaaaaooooooo
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by emmatee57(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Choi!grin eleyi gidi gancheesy i no get two duties for here. ...proudly NCAN, lagos branch. name recorded, area capturecheesy Rip to the diseased. what do we call change?gringrincheesy
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....dude u no get chill at all
Lmaaaaooooooo
i Swear That Dude Dey Vex Me me baje baje!!!...God Save All This Criminals Say Anobi I.G of police,'em for hear wihinnnnnn!
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Kelly2713(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Put that same gun in his anus and pull the trigger

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Partaker(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na igboukwu Be Anyi, Chai Odi Egwu O!
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by sexychocho(f): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haba Omo araye buru oooo

Dis is wickedness of d highest order angry
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ChynoBEATS: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dyt:
Can they do same to him too?
I want the same thing 4him 2 ......his A hole will be far more better cheesy .... N I'd perfer him 2be shot by DSS officers cos I like their Rifle ... It's 1of a kind cheesy ...
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Totfulguy: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
viviangist:
99days for the thief, 1day for house owner.
Just in....... Igboukwu vigilante men.. Held this guy as he trying to made away with this bike which he stole somewhere in Ezihu, Igboukwu, he confessed of being a native of Ekwulobia and have killed a lady at Ekwulobia after making love with her, as he insert gun into her private part and killed her

Source: http://www.viviangist.com/bike-thief-caught-in-igbo-ukwu-anambra-state-this-morning-photo

Never link Rape with lovemaking it CAN NEVER BE. Here is the difference, sex is Intercourse laced with energy. It is a process that is never intimate. It is just a process and is mostly commercial. Participants get paid immediately or later. Unlike sex, lovemaking is passionate and consensual. Both party are passionately and intimately engaged in a give-and-take process of intimacy which is what explains the depth of the intimacy. Unlike lovemaking sex can be commercial like I have observed. Lovemaking is more of giving than taking. To refer to Ra.pe as lovemaking is an atrocious misplacement and mismatching of two dissimilar and unfamiliar processes. That is why Rapist get locked up or killed. "Love-makers" get rewarded with a stronger bond. The Animal pictured above is a Rapist!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by rita25(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
this is very simple carry a gun put it thru his nyash and fire it.shikena angry
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by QueenEKAMMA(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS RIFRAFF IS TO INSERT BROOM STICK IN HIS VALOUS(WHERE URINE USE TO COME OUT) AFTER THAT LET HIM GO. THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS RIFRAFF IS TO INSERT BROOM STICK IN HIS VALOUS(WHERE URINE USE TO COME OUT) AFTER THAT LET HIM GO. THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS RIFRAFF IS TO INSERT BROOM STICK IN HIS VALOUS(WHERE URINE USE TO COME OUT) AFTER THAT LET HIM GO.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
oh God shocked sad angry
i will gladly use *PIN* as in office pin or nail chook this guy Sperm hole to death angry
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Adonis3: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gruesome!!!
How can one be so callous?? Can a gun be inserted into his anus and fired in there? That will be a good punishment.

DrGraveYardz:
His stick should be chopped off bit by bit before his own eyes!

lwkm grin

Una two heartless gann ooo

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by AnanseK(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
viviangist:
Just in....... Igboukwu vigilante men.. Held this guy as he trying to made away with this bike which he stole somewhere in Ezihu, Igboukwu, he confessed of being a native of Ekwulobia and have killed a lady at Ekwulobia after making love with her, as he insert gun into her private part and killed her

Source: http://www.viviangist.com/bike-thief-caught-in-igbo-ukwu-anambra-state-this-morning-photo

After " making love with Her"?

You cannot be serious! You call that love?
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
AnanseK:

After " making love with Her"?

You cannot be serious! You call that love?

i asked same question, the blogger is drunk....
that's pure RAPE... definitely not love making
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ibiyemi93: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
ko ni boo ni be...slowpoke
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
viviangist:

Please Vivian Gist be mindful of the calibre of reporters and social media managers u employ to promote your blog. What manner of crappy English did this reporter just churn out on this reportage now? I will not believe you "Vivian Gist" made this post via your handle kwa. Mba!
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by DeleSuper1: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oya receive it!

Bundesliga!

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Charly68: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gruesome!!!
It should be his joystick that ought to be blown off & he be left to die painful death. Son of a bitch..he must be very wicked indeed
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
why is he still looking very fresh? Can they please light this demon.... He should be roasted alive so the evil inside him will not escape angry
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by peaceMma(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Small fyn boy... dz is mentality* for him to v used his tyM to create something new ,he used it to rape nd molest females.. I pray, dr shall b no mercy for U
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by habiham: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Heartless guy... may your family generation never know peace
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by crosspaul1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
YOUR ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. KINDLY RE-POST AGAIN angry lipsrsealed
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by restored2016(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
He even has the guts to say it, he has judged himself, the same should be done to him thru his anus. Even God organized Judah in Judges 1:6-7 to be do to a wicked king called Adoni-bezek what he has done to other kings by cutting off their thumbs and great toes. He deserves the same measure of wickedness he meted to that innocent woman.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by tunary(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
So what are they waiting for before they kill him?
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by hawk05(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
blessedvisky:
shocked shocked. Tell me this isn't true. cry
hmmm! Are you an Ekwulobian? Ula? Ihuokpara? Umuchiana? Et al?
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by abbahlovethchi: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
he deserves to be tortured for yes b4 exe....tion
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Klare(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
viviangist:

This is really bad gosh!!
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by danot1030: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Igbos
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dyt:
Can they do same to him too?

Sadly a gun can't be inserted in his private part if not i would have suggested same cry cry cry

This story is really touching

Boy is heartless cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.