Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria (15216 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by AnnabelR0se(f): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Somebody posted this on facebook days ago and now palmchat and I was like you go wait tire....

I am making this list cos it annoys me that I keep meeting my admirers in BRT buses and not just admirers’, those sort of guys that would be ‘babying you how far’ as they munch on a roasted corn in transit from Okokomaiko to Abule Egba!

Did I just mention Abule Egba? I’ll be damned if I am asked to narrate my love story in 2030 and I say, ‘Oh! We met in a park at Ayobo while he was on his way to Agbado Ijaiye to borrow money from his Landlord and I was waiting for a bus to Igando for a job interview.’ God forbid! There are lots of single girls on this blog so I am not making the list for myself, I am doing it for all of us. Now smile!

And so without much ado, I present these places in no particular order.

Murtala Mohammed International Airport
Murtala Mohammed Local Airport
Redeemed Christian Church Of GOD, City of David
COZA Lagos.
Oriental Hotel lobby.
Atican Beach
Specific places at The Palms e.g café vergnano
Four Points By Sheraton Restaurant
Intercontinental Hotel Garage
Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge at 6am
Chevron Estate in Lekki
1004 Estate stair case
Wedding receptions in VI esp the ones in exotic venues.
Eko Hotel reception area
Sheraton Male toilet.
Driveway of British Schools in VI…ermm…be careful of married men though.
Banana Island Estate Gate
Banana Island backyard Gate
Accenture Car park
Pan African University
Silverbird Galleria, VI.
Piccolo Mondo Restaurant
House on the Rock
Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue traffic
Where Ebeano supermarket once stood…RIP
I am going to try my luck in one or twenty of these paces and trust me to give you all the scoop here but until then, expect a list of the places to avoid if you want your wedding guests to see meat in their jollof rice. Ciao

PS: If you feel there are places I forgot to mention, feel free to add it in the comment section
cc Lalatiscala

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by FvckShiT(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fück that shiiít

You can meet them in the .....

ZANGA

2 Likes

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
You must be a wanderer

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
You don't have to go to all these places when I'm here.
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by mizzbouqui(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by FvckShiT(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided

I hope UV taken note of that Bukky grin

It might be fücking useful in future grin
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by MUVA(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nairaland grin
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by westlius(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Under oshodi bridge or ojuelegba because i met wizkid lik week in dat area
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided

Trust me I've been to almost all those locations.

Nothing special about it.

The best place to meet a big spender is in one of the clubs in the Island or Lekki.

Quilox and the rest of them.

Still don't wanna hang out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by kuchikau: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
.....I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Destiny4fame(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
ahahhahah,U just decide to disgrace ur entire generation..... #falz voice$
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by rosieluv(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
so single ladies shud wander arund in al dose places in the name of lukin for bf? Dey shud dress up n visit dese places jes to find man,smh undecided
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by smileysmiley(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
that time you are using to doll yourself up and look for a rich man could be invested in making yourself a rich lady instead... you guys should stop embarrassing us na
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by ERONX(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
*clapping hands*
So, I should Start spending my money on transportation(we all knw that you can spend all your salary on transport in lag) just to get a boyfriend which can unfortunately be a married man looking for fresh pusssy undecided. I always imagine to meet him in the GYM thou wink cheesy. I love guys that works out
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by IamLEGEND1: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Naija woman! A.K.A Field Marshall.Osho-Free

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
party:
You don't have to go to all these places when I'm here.
Hahaha you are funny oo. Can you show me why you should be considered?
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Hahaha you are funny oo. Can you show me why you should be considered?

The mere fact that i'm a funny and intelligent adventurous nigga.

Not to talk of my physique..TDH things... wink

And i've got some money to spend too.
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Cordelia1: 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
hi! Am a female. I need a friend I can hang out with, can I have your number or email? Thanks.

The best place to meet a big spender is in one of the clubs in the Island or Lekki.

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by marvin902(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2017
olosho spotted
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Cordelia1: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
hi can I have your contact. You sound like a cluber and I need a female friend who clubs. Here is mine 07035705315.

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Cordelia1: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
hi, can we be friends? I need a friend I can hang out with. Here is my whatsapp number 07035705315. And to answer your question yes I want to hangout.

Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Tusche: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
I personally am looking for a great clique of friends, guys and girls to just explore this crazy life with.

Do stuff together, advice each other, be of help to each other and just grow with each other in all ramifications!

I'm more of a private person, so I'm really looking forward to breaking out of it! Nothing freaky or censored... Just a matured and fun bunch!

If you fancy my idea, say hi by joining:

https:///H0gU98NB4tNCanuYoWYP2Z

P. S: This group may be revoked later, it all depends on the personalities that join.
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is how you see girls just loitering around Eko hotels as if they lost something. Same thing in Radisson Blu hotel and Southern Sun to mention a few.

The worst is Eko Hotel. Many will dress very well and responsible seating in the reception as if they are waiting for someone. The bad ones will just be strolling round the full hotel, from Signature to Eko main to Eko Suites to event halls areas to restaurant to swimming pool area etc. They will also be hanging around car park areas especially during night forming one thing. All of them na OLOSHOS.

If you want to know them.....let's say you see one looking responsible and you approach her.

You: hello
Her: Hi can I help you?
You: you looking radiant and bla bla bla
Her: (this are next question will tell you who she is) Are you lodged here or what?

Your answer to that question will tell them if you are a waste of time or not.......
Re: Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria by wealthyhenry(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
And you didn't mention Parkview Estate, Ikoyi?

You are still a learner...

(1) (Reply)

When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] / How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / Am I Too Introverted? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.