Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,138 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today (20409 Views)

Wike & Abdulsalami Abubakar At The Inauguration Of Pamo University (Photos) / Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by ebosie11(f): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
President Buhari today 18th AUgust 2016 received  General (Rted) Abdulsalam Abubakar,former Head of State at the State house.Issues of national interest and international affairs were held by the duo during a short meeting they had at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-photos-of-buhari-abdulsalam.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by lytech1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Imagine the conducive environment this people are living? While the masses are suffering for empty promises!!!

Buhari!!!!,there is God ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by ebosie11(f): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2016

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Funlordjnr: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy

Picture 4 be like:

Abdulsalam: my nigga shey you dey enjoy the office na? Shey I been tell you say na chillapa full here?

Buhari! Kai! You no lie at all! The place sweet die!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by dynamo77(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Okay.. Endless meeting sessions
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Jirate(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
IBB will be the last to visit Bubu, cause he knows Buhari has and is taking Nigeria back to 1984. And there is little any one can do about it for now. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Doug07034780891(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jirate:
IBB will be the last to visit Bubu, cause he knows Buhari has and is taking Nigeria back to 1984. And there is little any one can do about it for now. cool

Bubu is on retirement so he does not bother about the economic future of Nigeria. We should endeavor to elect young educated vibrant people who still have their future to face than someone on retirement who doesn't care anymore than doing whatever comes to his mind.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by brunofarad(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Interesting
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by veekid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Seen
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by freshness2020: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
See mumu journalists displaying their irrelevant skills.
Go to Bornu and cover the unrest there.
They will just wait and paste what foreign journalists dishes out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by dewalexify(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by kaen1317: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Discussed entered on oil I suppose....You have the oil u just not treating your people right....No need spending scarce resources chasing shadows cos not a single drop will 've found.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by naijaking1: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who's more evil? The short one, or the emaciated one?
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by freshdude99(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
I beg make somebody help me answer this question...
Na Hausa or English these two gworo men go speak during the meeting abi Na Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Definitely not speaking English. grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by PehaKaso: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which language did they converse in?
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by brookz: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
All d bigots, Mofo's, Afonja's, wailing wailers & IPOB in NL food is Ready oooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Opharhe: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
This Baba Abdulsalami na fresh guy sha... Those beards cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by nijanigga: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jirate:
u don chop today? i beg go find akara chop or go mama puutt.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by solid3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jonathan in trouble, this visit may be more of seeking counsel on how to handle the revelation that GEJ is the master mind behind NDA.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Oildichotomy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
[size=13pt]All these notice-me government.

Is this news?
[/size]
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Kaybee14(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
I just hope their meeting would truly be for the purpose of national interest.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by tumbaboy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
U no c as them b

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by ajepako(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
I like that retired old General Abdusalam..

He lives a quiet and apolitical life like a real statesman..

Exactly what Buhari should have been...

But come oh...how come Abdusalam resemble JAGUA in MY BELLE OH..MY HEAD OH ( lndomie generation wont know Jagua l can bet.....)

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by teacherbim(f): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
I pray the meeting yield good results on the issues on ground
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Spells(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dey don't even care about Nigeria n Nigerians
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by estyvino(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Picture government smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Bubu is on retirement so he does not bother about the economic future of Nigeria. We should endeavor to elect young educated vibrant people who still have their future to face than someone on retirement who doesn't care anymore than doing whatever comes to his mind.

Hahahaha! grin cheesy

Imagine using time for slippers, reclining chair and smoking pipe to run a country as difficult and challenging like Nigeria. And we expect rapid growth and development?

My impression is that considering the things we do in this country, we have all virtually subconsciously given up on 9ja. Never mind all the Up 9ja! Up 9ja! Shouts when we win a football game. If not we the masses would make different choices and force the elite to sit up.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by AlphaPegasi: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
father christmas lookiing ass nigga
Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by abuashe: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abdussalam must have come to submit his son's CV. See the type of folder he is holding. looks like labour market folder.

Re: Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
In my voice... *How much is that Buhari shoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: Court Threatens To Jail Yusuf Bichi Over Failure To Release Activists / Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.