Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

**plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... (1694 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Plss Who's Bae Or Boo Is Dhis / Guys Only: Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls I want to ask tiri questions a friend of mine asked me. I couldn't provide any answer.

Eskiss ma/sir.... grin

(1).Those people wey electric shock and their blood dry,abeg where their blood go
Shey na kainji dam or transformer

(2). Those naira notes people Use to vomit after dem don use them for ritual, is it from CBN? wink

(3). Who use to cook the food they allegedly give to people in dream

Pls help..... grin

Cc all romancelanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by DRISKLEF(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op sef
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
No comment
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
No comment
comment must dey ooo grin

make i call sinaj fr dis matter.

Trapqueen77 wetin u yarn?
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by EMPERORLEEE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
angry

Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
www.google.com
Google no get anything to yarn on to this matter ooo..
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by rosy1992(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
OK all you have to do is wake up when it is about 2am.you then proceed to a path of three junction.call upon the demons in that arena,they will give you all the answers you want.
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls help me carryout d task grin
rosy1992:
OK all you have to do is wake up when it is about 2am.you then proceed to a path of three junction.call upon the demons in that arena,they will give you all the answers you want.

1 Like

Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
yes
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
Why does everrything has to come to romance section, there's a Joke section OP angry
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2017
optimusmind:
Why does everrything has to come to romance section, there's a Joke section OP angry
ur own headache

1 Like

Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by moorevic(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2017
Ask the demons in your village.
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by ndubueze92(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
rosy1992:
. This pretty Lil babe, where have you been?
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Ichietome: 8:03pm On May 15, 2017
These are hilariously serious questions
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2017
moorevic:
Ask the demons in your village.
meanwhile inquire frm d demons in ur village fr me..
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2017
ndubueze92:
. This pretty Lil babe, where have you been?
recession hv engulf her
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by moorevic(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
Fmartin:
meanwhile inquire frm d demons in ur village fr me..
actually they demanded to have a session with you.
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2017
moorevic:
actually they demanded to have a session with you.
lol tell dem i sent u
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by ndubueze92(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
Fmartin:
recession hv engulf her
Recession d catch this kinda babes...?
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by Fmartin(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
ndubueze92:
Recession d catch this kinda babes...?
at times grin
Re: **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... by ndubueze92(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2017
Fmartin:
at times grin
You understood what i meant correctly... Cars go plenty ... ready to offload anytime... lol

(1) (Reply)

This Why pre-intimacy Is Very Important To Women Before Sex / Happy Birthday To Me / Between The Akara And The Akara Seller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.