Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) (21248 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory / Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today / Abia Traditional Rulers Visit Ikpeazu, Give Him Their Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by sixtuschimere: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Senator Walid Junrim led members of the PDP BOT to visit Gov Okezie Victor Ikpeazu in Governemnt House Umuhaia after the Court of Appeal ruling in his favor today

Credit: Abia State Government

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/pdp-bot-visit-ikpeazu-after-his-appeal.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by sixtuschimere: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai. Ngwa people get weight o.
Ngwa people, Ngwa people. Hahahaha..
Let me see who they will hold responsible if Ikpeazu don't repair Aba?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Landloard01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
The last two pictures, have strong messages that I cannot say grin

13 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by AMYSTEV(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congratulations Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by IllegalMoney: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin

Zombies and Justice Abang Okon will not sleep this night.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by DaniDani(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
I have said it several times and I will say it again. Victor remains Victor and victory belongs to God. There's something in a name

3 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by afo86: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Either Markarfi or Sherrif wic faction
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Realhommie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
The 3rd, 4th and 5th pic's... See the political elites from the north, south east and wherever in warm embrace, hugging and chatting, yet we have some children of hate who continue to spew trash, no common sense. To what purpose if i may ask?

Their mission - To disorganize and destabilize, to promote hate and provoke civil unrest coz only then will they be happy.

Their Aim - For our beloved country to disintegrate, coz only then will they find fulfilment.

And then i ask, why can't there be peace in our land?
Is it too much to ask?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which of the PDP please?

1 Like

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Coffin4Sale: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pee Deee Peeeeee! Power! Change De Change

5 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by optimismlaz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ikpeazu will rule for eight years, distrator's should go and rest, God have chosen whom He like to Govern Abia.

8 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by wallex1983(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
These women looks en,,

Looking as if their next food depends on the Governor's goodwill
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by austinbrown: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
This fat goat that refused to pay my Dad's gratuity won? I God I'm finished

2 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by banana4nana(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
on the match again
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by 982ABU(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which of the Pee dee pee
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Kaybee14(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
The struggle for power. Congratulations for the victory.
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by everozone: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
NJC should do the needful by removing Abang Okon as FHC judge so as to save our democracy from sinking into abyss.Abang is now a dangerous willing tool in the hands of the fascist Buhary who doesn't give a damn if our democracy goes into oblivion.

8 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by spencekat(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Although,I did not support his election as my state governor,I knew that he would get victory over the legal battle between him and Ogar.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by davss02(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Looters and thefts
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by cyberdurable(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
davss02:
Looters and thefts

Go to court cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Appili(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Don't rejoice yet the case is not over yet. Let wait till the next court decide on the matter. Ikpeazu as a Governor in Abia is 4 years backward to the state. Am from the state and l can tell better.a state where the Governor is Ikuku and not Ikpeazu.
Dose who celebrate his victory are the enemies of Abia

4 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by cyberdurable(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Appili:
Don't rejoice yet the case is not over yet. Let wait till the next decide on the matter. Ikpeazu as a Governor in Abia is 4 years backward to the state. Am from the state and l can tell better.

[size=15pt]see painment Chai[/size] undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Spells(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Landloard01:
The last two pictures, have strong messages that I cannot say grin
a very very strong message cheesy
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by Spells(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
See them......
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by ucee64(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by laffwitmi: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hunger dey abia,pay your workers ooo. So dey we nt carry drug go Cambodia or Indonesia oooo lol shocked
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by gbadexy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Interesting pictures.
Hostilities and tribalism only exist amongst the struggling class.
Successful people only seek to associate with same irrespective of religion or ethnicity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by chinex276(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
J
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by sathel(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Challant fools
Re: Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) by takenadoh: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Make I go visit am too.

Congratulations Ikpa.!!!

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Pastes Notice Of Melaye’s Recall Process / Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu / Buhari Directs Increase In N-Power, School Feeding Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.