Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit (34052 Views)

Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel / Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / Fayemi Slams N3bn Libel Suit On Fayose’s Aides Lare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by tipwill(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
all these newspapers carrying false news should be censured

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Useless press - one representing SW and the other North. We are watching. Afterall, when people are no longer buying papers and advert space is empty, you guys would understand better.

APC is losing its grounds daily and they are looking for who to go down with. Useless party

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by iaminspired: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Silence z golden

Uncle jona shouldn't have spoken jo

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by VERDA: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Stelvin101:
He might not have any link with Militants but the people he allowed to loot is dry to this our present condition are the ones sponsoring Militants and Boko Haram. So he better starts calling names else Freedom will be snuffed outta him angry

And who is going to snuff freedom out of him...you?,is it Jonathan's job to go after the militants,or the government has forgoten how to do its job,or u just feel like typing whatever comes to ur head...

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
imagine a whole mod trolling shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
OlowoB:
What kind of MOD's has seun employed on this site to be working for him? to be honest, the only reasonable and sensible MOD on this site so far is fynestboi.

I like Buhari and Osinbajo but the way Mynd44 a supposed MOD on this section sometimes talks on here is really alarming. something needs to be done fast.

cc seun

Its his prerogative as a member of this site to air his political views and opinions on any topic or notion - this does not conflict with his job as a moderator .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Wadeoye(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
If it turns out that the FG is probing or has a plan to probe him, what should the newspaper house do to him?
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Trypant(f): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile

Rubbish..... Nwa bubu
The fact is in journalism, you must get the two sides of a story before letting it out to the public and that is called objectivity and fairness in reporting. Stating that he was never confronted about the allegations from both "reputable" news company before publishing says it all. He's not in a court of law for him to answer guilty or not guilty....

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Islie: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
we don hear......

lot of secrecy in government that you don't know which is true or false.... so, I rather sit on the fence on this one and watch how things unfold
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by emerged01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
The same intelligence gathering is yet to tell us who is sponsoring boko haram.

Enough blames on Jonathan already. Nigeria must move on!

I'm with you on this, FG should free GEJ and concentrate on reviving our hailing economy

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Businessideas: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Mod with due respect, what are you turning this noble site into? The sarcasm does not befit a mod that should uphold all the ethics of this hallowed newsite. In all honesty we all know that GEJ is innocent despite the army of media hackers employed to taint his international standing as a worthy hero of democracy. Thank you

Free the man. He's a Nigerian patriot and no sane Nigerian will not be embarrassed by the mess that was superintended by Goodluck Jonathan. Imagine his Ijaw people placing mines around our oil pipelines while he was still the president and detonating the mines during the reign of a president from another part of the country yet he's forming deaf and dumb. In saner climes, Goodluck Jonathan would have been arrested and face the court to prove himself.
Now I remember that saying that "there's no peace for the wicked ".Goodluck Jonathan presidency was a complete disaster
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Omotunise: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
All I believe is that some corrupt individuals are behind NDA to sabotage this government and those celebrating them should know that it will affect everybody and even the Niger deltans more. Some argued that some people used bokoharam to sabotage last adminstration, now turn of NDA; I asked who is at the receiving end? Can two wrongs make a right? The way bokoharam dealt with the North, I think it is the highest level of wickedness and foolishness for northern people to say they are using bokoharam to destory Jonathan administration.One thing I am sure of is this whether any group like it or not this current adminstration will succeed and Nigeria will be great!
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by slap1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Mod with due respect, what are you turning this noble site into? The sarcasm does not befit a mod that should uphold all the ethics of this hallowed newsite. In all honesty we all know that GEJ is innocent despite the army of media hackers employed to taint his international standing as a worthy hero of democracy. Thank you

Which newssite is hallowed? Nairaland? That was theeeen. Tey tey!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by benzema8(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
am at your service... smiley
clown
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by slap1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Businessideas:

Free the man. He's a Nigerian patriot and no sane Nigerian will not be embarrassed by the mess that was superintended by Goodluck Jonathan. Imagine his Ijaw people placing mines around our oil pipelines while he was still the president and detonating the mines during the reign of a president from another part of the country yet he's forming deaf and dumb. In saner climes, Goodluck Jonathan would have been arrested and face the court to prove himself.
Now I remember that saying that "there's no peace for the wicked ".Goodluck Jonathan presidency was a complete disaster

Where were you when Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and soak dogs and baboons in their blood? The "disaster" of GEJ's six years in power has been projected as utopia by Buhari's ghost presidency.

Bloody hypocrite!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
I have slept already but I can't pass my ever this rebuttal by his excellency without commenting. One of our greatest is ourselves. Group think without thorough individual mental analysis of information brought us this far. Our collective conscience has been hypnotized and our individual inner voice and reasoning has been silenced. How long shall will remain at the mercy our oppressors. Nigerians deliver yourselves from mental fiefdom. Take a STAND!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by alizma: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
fake news, fake sources, fake people believing it. did any of you see where GEJ or his person is quoted on that passage? always look out for quotation marks(" "wink

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by IMEAN(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Being a mod doesn't mean he can't be ignorant and naive. He is a human being, as such he can be both.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by eddylinks: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile
do u read upside down
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Toluensdollars(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
U lack common sense, what's Tinubu's biz here. I think u need to go back to school. Nonsense.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by pennywys(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
CyberWolf:
Whatever shiiit they do is none of my fvcking business.. Let the idiotic intelligence report tell us the sponsor of Boko Haram.. Ndi ara
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Businessideas:

So all the pipelines they attacked more than once they had already put invisible bombs on them which the security teams didn't spot after the first attack

While i like your username, in saner climes your username will be epp-me -with-brain. In saner climes the guys sent to protect the pipelines will be bundled out for not doing their jobs after the first time

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
VERDA:

And who is going to snuff freedom out of him...you?,is it Jonathan's job to go after the militants,or the government has forgoten how to do its job,or u just feel like typing whatever comes to ur head...

Trouble dey him own dey mind him own business, ediot wan wake am. Ogbeni get lost abeg, I don't av time to argue with incompetent fooool dis cold nite. Park well
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by sugarban11(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
onnenka:
Handwork of Yoruba muslims
at ur age u are still constituting nuisance 24/7 on dis public forum and impersonating
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

The silly zombie doesn't deserve all the respect you are according him. He has shown himself to be of a low self esteem, so always treat him as such

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by mira4u: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
We are solidly behind you my hero. We are watching how this plays out.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue

This yoruba mod sha.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.