Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Driver Dies As Car Skid Off Majidun Bridge & Fall Into River In Lagos(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Dies As Car Skid Off Majidun Bridge & Fall Into River In Lagos(photos) (973 Views)

Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) / Container Falls At Majidun Awori In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Dies As Car Skid Off Majidun Bridge & Fall Into River In Lagos(photos) by broseme: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Two victims were involved in a car accident around 11pm on Tuesday August 16, 2016 which resulted in the car skidding off the Majidun Bridge and falling into the river.

LASEMA confimed that two youths were involved in the accident, the body of a 20-year-old identified as Seun was fished out of the Majidun River in Ikorodu.  Also another male occupant of the saloon car a 19 year old boy identified as Sadiq, was said to have been seriuosly injured and rushed to the hospital.

The driver was allegedly on high speed and skidded into the river.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/lasema-names-victims-of-ikorodu-accident.html

Re: Driver Dies As Car Skid Off Majidun Bridge & Fall Into River In Lagos(photos) by Agunechemba1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari why?
Re: Driver Dies As Car Skid Off Majidun Bridge & Fall Into River In Lagos(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
hmmm who is to blame now the drivers carelessness or the state of roads

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Budget Size Hotels Close To Victoria Island / Help: I Want To Apply For Visa Lottery / How Do I Get My Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.