Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering (4022 Views)

Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by Image123(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
MrMontella:

he had no idea the earth was ball-like
Certainly knew it was round. Maybe the word spherical or circular did not matter for him like it evidently bothers you. That is simply agreed taxonomy.

on what i know or what i dont know?
On what you claim to know, like the claim that there is no God or no afterlife.

if maths told her 1 1=2 and she wrote 1 1=2..she would nt have failed...
The bible said killing is bad...
God is all powerful and kills all kids in the world by a flood...
I repeat what the bible said..and said god killed kids..
U say i failed...smh
Any person knows that the Bible says not to kill. How you missed that shows how poor your study is.

lol...do u agree to killing of disobedient children?
Your question is not clear, let me not assume an answer.
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by Image123(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
MrMontella:

no u said..if u were in a 100 percent islamic country god will still reveal himself to u..
So i agreed that he will reveal himself to others...because he is not partial...or is he?
Ure missing the idea...
In Mauritania which you referred to, Officially, 100% of the country's citizens are Muslim, although there is a small community of Christians, mainly of foreign nationality. i don't think i said that God will reveal Himself, i simply said that i would be a christian. Stop putting words in my mouth to suit yourself.

lol to talk about others is now busybodying?
But preaching to others is not?
U do not like to give straight answers..
will people who have not heard go to an eternal hell?
If yes..they are suffering for the sins of the forefathers...
So whats ur answer?
(if their fore fathers did not sin#accept wrong religion..they wouldnt be in the mess)
its as simple as abc...
Preaching TO others is different from talking about and asking endless questions about and for others like you seem to make an hobby of.
i gave you a very straight answer, just that you REFUSED to see it. i said ALL men have sinned and come short of the glory of God. That simply means that people who have not heard go to an eternal hell. It is for their sins, whether you have heard or not. The fact remains that ALL have sinned. They have either lied, or cheated, or stolen, or murdered, or done something wrong on their own. They suffer eternal death for THEIR sins not any other person's.

na..dnt misquote me..ive been always saying one thing...
Adherence to a christianity is personal..likewise other religions
not that they reject proof of your god..
You are seeking to prove it in the above quote that it is not personal but forefather's. You are of the opinion that if a country is collectively muslim, then i would not be a christian. It seems you do not understand yourself.

thank you..likewise other religions..
Ure beginning to see...
They are unshakable in their various gods.. And he is the real for them..
There you go again, i mention PERSONAL, you go collective. There are different conversions HOURLY across the world, from A to B to Z and vice versa. How then can someone objectively say that THEY are unshakable?

[s]i have corrected myself...
But the sun was talked about in the second sentence of verse 4..and was continued onto verse 6...which still talked about an orbital movement of the sun..
So?[/s]
Next time, don't waste my time saying rubbish. i told you that the parts you bolded in VERSE 4 were not even referring to the sun. We had to wrangle about that until you finally accepted. Like has been stated, the aim of the passage was not to inform about the sun's itinerary, neither did it expressly state it. The passage simply tells us that the heavens and all of creation are a loud proof of the glory of God. It is not a chapter in geography.

it does not in this aspect..

It does, it is correct. Your bias blinds you from seeing it.

my research confirms it is literal..
The hebrew word is 'yom'
when ever 'yom' is used with a numeral it is always a 24 hour day..
No exceptions...
U can check it...so it is literal..

Because you say so, right? Anyway, you are free to believe it is literal, nothing lost or gained either way.

hell no!

Then i do not expect you to believe Jesus rose from the dead in 3 days.

Do you doubt the sun is the source of light u see in day time?
Are u open minded on it being from a space ship?
You are the doubter/unbeliever here, not me. If the source of light is from a space ship, the Bible would have said it. Unfounded assertions are not reasonable.

gen 1:2 earth wasnt existing...ur big guy created land on day 3..
So frm there plants animals man..
From where did neanderthals now come if the earth wasnt existing till he created it?

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

Evidently, my english tells me that "let the DRY land appear" is different from "God created land on day 3". Your english teacher is not going to be too happy with you at the rate you are going. How can earth not be existing in verse 2 when verse 1 already tells us that God created it? Don't ever go into drinking or smoking, the result will be disastrous. Imagine if you have not taken banned substances and you are doing like this.

they are still under 'human'..
German shepherd dogs and dalmatians do not look alike..but they are still dogs...
They are not human beings. Human beings and Gorrillas are both classified in taxonomy as Primates. Human beings and dolphins are both mammals, they are not both HUMAN BEINGS. Say this out loud slowly 70 times, "neanderthals are not homo sapiens".

N.B: Now this will be the second to the last round of my "detailed" replies to you. i appreciate your willingness to engage and even discuss, unlike many atheists who do hit-and-run. However, there is so much on my time than to engage the visibly "full". The Son of man is come to seek and to save the LOST. There are millions of lost souls who know and accept that they are lost and need the Saviour. Those that are whole(who feel they are whole) do not need a physician. In other words, you are not looking for answers but rather for loopholes and to discredit. There are sincere seekers whom we dedicate more time and effort to, but from time to time, God does not leave Himself without a witness to actually engage. So after this round i am going through, and the next, i may not be 'detailed' in my responses.

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by raphieMontella: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
honourhim:

Another noise making.
afghan is 99.8 islam...i know what i asked

Why should i doubt it when i was not there when it happened? Why should i doubt it when the scripture told me about the powers of darkness. What i will rather want to know is- by whose power did he do it? By God's power or by devil's power? The bible says- we are not ignorant of his devices.
okay..

[s]It is clearly stated in the scripture that God did it. I have no reason to doubt that the creator of all things cant do that. He was the one that created the donkey not to be able to talk and he has the power to make a donkey talk. What he did was to speak through a donkey. God owns everything and he has every right and power to use his creations as it pleases him[/s]
it was for muslims..

[quote]
Kindly show me where the scripture said this so that we look at it together.
a lot...
Lets start with
psalms 19:4-6

Pls be informed that the bible does not contain a comprehensive information about all that happened from creation till now
so did the christian god create them ?
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by agwom(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Poverty can not stop you from singing praises to the lord your God..

watch this video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ude9DaBbEw
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by raphieMontella: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Image123:

In Mauritania which you referred to, Officially, 100% of the country's citizens are Muslim, although there is a small community of Christians, mainly of foreign nationality. i don't think i said that God will reveal Himself, i simply said that i would be a christian. Stop putting words in my mouth to suit yourself.
and i asked..how would he?
If u had no acceess to it?

Preaching TO others is different from talking about and asking endless questions about and for others like you seem to make an hobby of.
lol..preaching to others too.

i gave you a very straight answer, just that you REFUSED to see it. i said ALL men have sinned and come short of the glory of God
www.nairaland.com/3313668/what-happen-those-no-knowledge/4#48875832
click there...its my post about god's laws in our hearts..

You are seeking to prove it in the above quote that it is not personal but forefather's. You are of the opinion that if a country is collectively muslim, then i would not be a christian. It seems you do not understand yourself.
u will be 98.5 percent upwards to being a muslim..if this is not so...
Then why are there muslims there?

There you go again, i mention PERSONAL, you go collective. There are different conversions HOURLY across the world, from A to B to Z and vice versa. How then can someone objectively say that THEY are unshakable?
i mean the adherents who do not change lanes now...

Next time, don't waste my time saying rubbish. i told you that the parts you bolded in VERSE 4 were not even referring to the sun. We had to wrangle about that until you finally accepted. Like has been stated, the aim of the passage was not to inform about the sun's itinerary, neither did it expressly state it. The passage simply tells us that the heavens and all of creation are a loud proof of the glory of God. It is not a chapter in geography.
u still didnt answer it tho

It does, it is correct. Your bias blinds you from seeing it.
so if i create a phone..then tell u when u press the down volume button...the phone would auto. start downloading from playstore...
Then it is true?

Because you say so, right? Anyway, you are free to believe it is literal, nothing lost or gained either way.
i didnt create hebrew..
Its just facts

Then i do not expect you to believe Jesus rose from the dead in 3 days.
but u expect others to believe it?

You are the doubter/unbeliever here, not me. If the source of light is from a space ship, the Bible would have said it. Unfounded assertions are not reasonable.
oh..but when the bible said earth was made in 6 days...u didnt believe..
The bible said earth is flat..u didnt believe..
The bible said marriage by rape is okay...u disagreed..
M confusedd here

Seems u do not completely believe the book

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

Evidently, my english tells me that "let the DRY land appear" is different from "God created land on day 3". Your english teacher is not going to be too happy with you at the rate you are going. How can earth not be existing in verse 2 when verse 1 already tells us that God created it?
so let there be light means yahweh didnt create light abi?

Don't ever go into drinking or smoking, the result will be disastrous. Imagine if you have not taken banned substances and you are doing like this.
going personal..lol
wait wait wait..are u saying god didnt create land

They are not human beings. Human beings and Gorrillas are both classified in taxonomy as Primates. Human beings and dolphins are both mammals, they are not both HUMAN BEINGS. Say this out loud slowly 70 times, "neanderthals are not homo sapiens".

they are ''men'' tho

N.B: Now this will be the second to the last round of my "detailed" replies to you. i appreciate your willingness to engage and even discuss, unlike many atheists who do hit-and-run. However, there is so much on my time than to engage the visibly "full". The Son of man is come to seek and to save the LOST. There are millions of lost souls who know and accept that they are lost and need the Saviour. Those that are whole(who feel they are whole) do not need a physician. In other words, you are not looking for answers but rather for loopholes and to discredit. There are sincere seekers whom we dedicate more time and effort to, but from time to time, God does not leave Himself without a witness to actually engage. So after this round i am going through, and the next, i may not be 'detailed' in my responses.
no problem..
Would create more threads for u to explain..u know christians see these arguments..etc
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by Image123(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

and i asked..how would he?
If u had no acceess to it?
i would have access to it, my life is not a fluke or mistake.

lol..preaching to others too.

www.nairaland.com/3313668/what-happen-those-no-knowledge/4#48875832
click there...its my post about god's laws in our hearts..

What about it? You don't seem to like to hear the truth and reality. You prefer we should be talking fiction and utopia. Mr, in this life, if you are born to a poor man, you will suffer no be small. But it does not ultimately condemn you to poverty, and vice versa. While opportunities differ, we all still have our chances. You for instance have a thousand and one chance than millions of others, yet you do not take it. i've seen someone take it at first chance after attempting suicide, and he has never looked back since then. Face reality, not what ifs. They are not begging for newbies in Heaven. It is whosoever will let him come.

u will be 98.5 percent upwards to being a muslim..if this is not so...
Then why are there muslims there?

You who has no basis for morality should not be busy discussing morality. Because what is good to you is just good because you think so. Tomorrow, you may not think so again. He that believeth not is condemned already. While God wants/wills everyone saved, it takes nothing from Him and does not add nothing to Him even if it is only 1 person that is saved. He is eternally God, fulfilled, happy etc. He just gives an opportunity to man's race to be part of His kingdom, and even spites the devil who lost out. Uncountable folks who are weaker than the devil have already taken that spot and are taking it till tomorrow. You staying there fighting for human right or morality or how many people going to hell is just a useless venture. What would have helped you is to help/save yourself from the untoward generation. Your empathy and sympathy are just a waste. It costs God nothing to destroy the earth now now with its inhabitants. Imagine non-citizens without visas crying foul at not being given access.

i mean the adherents who do not change lanes now...

u still didnt answer it tho

It was never meant to answer it in the first place. It is not a geography textbook.

so if i create a phone..then tell u when u press the down volume button...the phone would auto. start downloading from playstore...
Then it is true?

If that is what you said and how you created the phone to function.

i didnt create hebrew..
Its just facts
No wahala i say.

but u expect others to believe it?

They do everyday. This evening, i will be going out on evangelism by God's grace. they would believe it as usual. Jesus is saving them every day. People have real problems, not people who are more interested in when the earth was created or where the sun is going to.

oh..but when the bible said earth was made in 6 days...u didnt believe..
The bible said earth is flat..u didnt believe..
The bible said marriage by rape is okay...u disagreed..
M confusedd here

Seems u do not completely believe the book
Rather, seems you have misunderstood the book.

so let there be light means yahweh didnt create light abi?

It means God did not necessarily just create light. There was light since forever, God Himself is light BTW.

going personal..lol
wait wait wait..are u saying god didnt create land

Same as above. Like i said earlier CREATING can be different from MAKING. Making things appear does not necessarily mean they were just created. He launched it as it were for the 'new creation' of Genesis, the era of man.

they are ''men'' tho

They are not of the Adam race. That is clear enough.

no problem..
Would create more threads for u to explain..u know christians see these arguments..etc
You know you should repent.
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by raphieMontella: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Image123:

i would have access to it, my life is not a fluke or mistake.
so u mean those in other religions
are given vivid access but strangely reject this?

What about it? They are not begging for newbies in Heaven. It is whosoever will let him come.
still didnt attend to the problem there...

You who has no basis for morality should not be busy discussing morality
your basis=slavery marriage by r.ape etc...okay

[s]Because what is good to you is just good because you think so. Tomorrow, you may not think so again. He that believeth not is condemned already.[/s]

While God wants/wills everyone saved,
prov 16:4 say otherwise..
Mark 4:11-12 also..
So your god is like allah..

[s]it takes nothing from Him and does not add nothing to Him even if it is only 1 person that is saved. He is eternally God, fulfilled, happy etc. He just gives an opportunity to man's race to be part of His kingdom, and even spites the devil who lost out. Uncountable folks who are weaker than the devil have already taken that spot and are taking it till tomorrow. You staying there fighting for human right or morality or how many people going to hell is just a useless venture. What would have helped you is to help/save yourself from the untoward generation. Your empathy and sympathy are just a waste. It costs God nothing to destroy the earth now now with its inhabitants[/s]
haba!!
Imagine non-citizens without visas crying foul at not being given access.
seems you are happy with it
You failed to answer the problem

If that is what you said and how you created the phone to function.
so the sun revolves the earth?

They do everyday. This evening, i will be going out on evangelism by God's grace. they would believe it as usual. Jesus is saving them every day. People have real problems, not people who are more interested in when the earth was created or where the sun is going to.
lol...allah is converting people everyday..

Rather, seems you have misunderstood the book.
u do not believe your god-given book..

It means God did not necessarily just create light. There was light since forever, God Himself is light BTW.
read genesis 1 oga

Same as above. Like i said earlier CREATING can be different from MAKING. Making things appear does not necessarily mean they were just created. He launched it as it were for the 'new creation' of Genesis, the era of man.
was there anything before in the universe?
Did god create/make it or it was there before?

They are not of the Adam race. That is clear enough.
how did they get here then?

You know you should repent.
repent how?
M i religious?
Did i break any law of the state?
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by Image123(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

so u mean those in other religions
are given vivid access but strangely reject this?
i speak for myself, not for others. i make my own decisions.

still didnt attend to the problem there...
There is no problem there. If there is a vacancy somewhere and you are not aware, is it unusual that you are not employed? Others who here of the vacancy and qualify/apply will be employed.

your basis=slavery marriage by r.ape etc...okay
You lack any basis, i think that is the point.

prov 16:4 say otherwise..
Mark 4:11-12 also..
So your god is like allah..
i see that you noted "What is good to you is just good because you think so. Tomorrow, you may not think so again." You lack a basis and are in no position to talk of those that have one. God wants/wills everyone saved, that is clearly stated in the Bible. Deal with that instead of looking for excuses and diversions. The texts you stated do not say otherwise except of course you want to force them to mean whatever you like as is your custom. Here it is clearly written for you, no mistakes or autosuggestions.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

haba!!
Abba Father you mean? Deal with the facts, not fight them or live in ignorance.

seems you are happy with it
You failed to answer the problem
You seem to be looking for some special/particular kind of answer that you already have/choose. Deal with the facts stated in God's Word. See the reality and the solution instead of vainly and baselessly struggling with the morality. You want my empathy and sympathy at your phlight, you actually need my help not my empathy or sympathy. Help is to receive the gospel and believe on the Lord Jesus while you have the chance. That gives you and your house, and if Jesus tarries, your generation a better chance. If you through foolish decisions lock them up from hearing the gospel, then don't come blaming God for them not hearing the gospel. Like i said, if your forefathers had gone with the slaves to America, you would like be American today. Your decisions today, affect generations unborn. If you end it now, that's it. If you go ahead to father 88 children like that fellow, that's another thing. You don't come foolishly blaming God for what men did.

so the sun revolves the earth?
Why do you think so, i have never thought so. i can say safely that i have read the Bible several times than you. You have either a comprehension problem or a delusion. It is not a geography textbook.

lol...allah is converting people everyday..
Good, you asked if i was expecting others to believe the gospel, remember?

u do not believe your god-given book..
And you are the one that believes it without any benefit right? i'd rather be told by a sinner that i do not believe the Bible, and enjoy the benefits and promises, than believe like a sinner and be as confused as sinners are.

read genesis 1 oga
i read it. Simply tell us where it says the rubbish you say. Let there be light does not mean God just CREATED light. There has been light in Heaven for all eternity and God Himself is light. However He MADE light to appear in the place you refer. i have tried very well for you for free.

was there anything before in the universe?
Did god create/make it or it was there before?
Before when?

how did they get here then?
Not really our business, is it? What we can establish is that they are not of our race. And that the Bible does not deny them or say that they never existed.

repent how?
M i religious?
Did i break any law of the state?
Turn away from unbelief and disobedience to God and His expectation for us today. That's how. You are a sinner like other humans and have fallen short of the glory of God, that's why.
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by raphieMontella: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Image123:

i speak for myself, not for others. i make my own
decisions.
are u calling yourself special?
Or better than those there or something?
That you deserve your wahever and they dont?

There is no problem there. If there is a vacancy somewhere and you are not aware, is it unusual that you are not employed? Others who here of the vacancy and qualify/apply will be employed.[/quote]
still didnt attend to the issue

You lack any basis, i think that is the point.
thats the wrong conception...
Basis is via society,,culture,,and humane!

i see that you noted "What is good to you is just good because you think so. Tomorrow, you may not think so again.
?

" You lack a basis and are in no position to talk of those that have one.
ur basis is flawed..and vile

God wants/wills everyone saved, that is clearly stated in the Bible.
2Pe 3:9
1Ti 2:4
thats why the bible is a book with highly rampant contraditions..thatss why it is a man made book not divinely inspired..thats why you can pick which ever pattern you like and still think youre on the right track..i hope u know what i gave u was jesus's words?

Abba Father you mean? Deal with the facts, not fight them or live in ignorance.
define ignorance...facts and abba father

You seem to be looking for some special/particular kind of answer that you already have/choose. Deal with the facts stated in God's Word. instead of vainly and baselessly struggling with the morality.you actually need my help
wandering arguments...still left the issue...
I need your help on what exactly?
Remind me?

Why do you think so, i have never thought so.
science keeps on forcing christians to take the bible unliterally as it acquires new knowledge..
What ever you choose to be literal in your personal mind..then it becomes literal and vice versa
Soon it will be a story book...ok

Good, you asked if i was expecting others to believe the gospel, remember?
same reason they should believe the quran

i'd rather be told by a sinner that i do not believe the Bible,
wtf is a sinner?
Says someone who can sin as he likes and at his deathbed deceive his god or what?
Or someone who can do as he wants(sin) and when he is through refresh his browser by citing some funny words?
Youre making a joke on yourself with this sinner talk man

than believe like a sinner and be as confused as sinners are.
confusion is when u break the laws of a language to give yourself false hope and to try and block all facts to make a fable seem true

i read it.
smhw
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1&version=AMP
stop contradicting yourself and your precious bible dude
m talking bout the universe man

Before when?
creation

Not really our business, is it? What we can establish is that they are not of our race. And that the Bible does not deny them or say that they never existed.
this seems like a nice cop-out tho..
Ur god supposedly created all u know?
u know they had dominion over the animals also?
They were also conscious u know?
They had your suppoosed ''souls'' u know??

Turn away from unbelief and disobedience to God and His expectation for us today.
how can i be disobedient to spiderman?

That's how. You are a sinner like other humans and have fallen short of the glory of God, that's why.
you are far short of the glory of allah,,zeus,vinshu...you have a lot of getting together to do you know..
And as per glory..he has no glory or whatsoever in my life oga...
He doesnt sustain me likewise spiderman doesnt help keep nyc criminals in check..so?
Re: 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering by mustymatic(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

its even younger than that according to creationists...
The story of adam and eve date back to 4004bc m jst giving t a latter date...
Islam states no exact age of the universe except once it said a day of the lord equals a thousand years..(nd allah made the earth in 6 days..approx 6k years..20th century -6th century gives abt 14 centuries ...7.4k years..so lets jst say islam puts.the universe to 10kyrs..
Cheers
Stop spreading falsehood, you have no proof islam states that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason You Should Seek To Be Humble As A Christian / Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd / The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.