Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. (11410 Views)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Senator Ben Bruce Makes Anambra A Case Study For Nigeria / Steps I Will Take To Construct World Class Roads To The Nation..(vivid PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aresssa: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2016

Zik Avenue Awka road

Anambra state as at today.
My fellow students in Awka campus are passing through hell and I join my voice with theirs to call on the appropriate authority to come to our aid... A Student wrote:
Ifite /Amansea Road has turned into a lake! since the government can't fix the road, they should make arrangements for boats, so that students can go for lectures and return to their various lodges.
‪#‎Is‬ Willie still working?#
Some minutes later, I saw the news about market women blocking the upper iweka road, Onitsha, in protest of the OVERTAXATION they're suffering under the Willie Obiano led Administration.
I'm led by conscience and goodwill for my state to ask pertinent questions?
Is Willie really working? Or is it just on billboards?
Since we're allegedly earning Millions of dollars from exportation of vegetables, why then do we have to starve our mothers in the name of Taxation?
Has Anambra state really progressed under this administration

Lilex Ugboaja Nmalett: I tire for billboard advert govt..our roads are bad,nothing is.moving N d masses continue to suffer..may God help us
6 · August 16 at 1:22pm

Merrilyn Keny Gabriel: The people or individuals tagged to this post are not enough. Next time try 100, it would spread and make the outreach wider.

Look at what the roads have turned into. Ekeawka and tempsite arthur eze avenue; just 5mins of rain turns to flood. What a pitiable pitiful pity Disgusting!!

Ikechukwu Al Barney Amaku: Mobilize you fellow students, when voters registration commence you guys can wait and vote out incompetence next year.

Emmanuel Embassy He is busy sweeping road built by another adm. Well, maybe he is working but we SHOULD LEARN TO CALL A SPARED A SPARED.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=209800196089882&set=pcb.209800399423195&type=3&theater

You can follow the discussion on FB

Note:: Igbos, abeg hold your horses and don't kill the messengers because na your brothers and sisters post this on FB grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Sibrah: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai . . . These people see Imo in 3D but can't see Onitsha at all. Appears they have a time-table for integrity . . .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beautiful.... Brown roof and red mud everywhere!
Ah no mention name ooooo

Where's keneking sef!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aresssa: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
grayht:
Beautiful.... Brown roof and red soil everywhere!

Ooopppsss!!!! They have brown roof in alaibo too? Abeg say it ain't so.. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
How dare they name that road "Zik Avenue ". undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Sibrah: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
ba7man:
How dare they name that road "Zik Avenue ". undecided

At least it is an upgrade on his grave.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
aresssa:

Ooopppsss!!!! They have brown roof in alaibo too? Abeg say it ain't so.. grin grin
lol... No be my mouth u go hear that one ooooo. Nl mods are following me up and down like twitter!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aresssa: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
grayht:
lol... No be my mouth u go hear that one ooooo. Nl mods are following me up and down like twitter!

No wahala jare. We know the whole of SE is fool of brown roofs.

See road abeg? Chei!!! And they named this road after their so called Zik of Africa...Na wa o grin grin

18 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
aresssa:

No wahala jare. We know the whole of SE is fool of brown roofs.

See road abeg? Chei!!! And they named this road after their so called Zik of Africa...Na wa o grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aresssa: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
What I don't get is why they hate Imo state and Okorocha so much when in fact Anambra is a million times worse than Imo and in fact, Rochas delivered more than Obi and Obingo combined...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by fanyogoforever(f): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op try and open a thread on world class roads in Lagos. It is no secret that lagos has the worst road's in africa. Jobless Yoruba

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SonofDevil: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Willie is working

$million ugu exportation no be beans,

That's a road leading to a State capital looking like a slum,brown roof scattered everywhere.
The developers of Lagos,ogun,abuja,portharcourt and kano land looking like a dungeongringrin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SonofDevil: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
fanyogoforever:
Op try and open a thread on world class roads in Lagos. It is no secret that lagos has the worst road's in africa. Jobless Yoruba

Shut up my friend.!!!!! Will you go and pack feaces in ogbete market before I descend on you ..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by basilo101: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
THis is not Onitsha, Multistorey buildings is onitsha's signature

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by fanyogoforever(f): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Shut up my friend.!!!!! Will you go and pack feaces in ogbete market before I descend on you ..
You are truly the son of the devil. When next you visit hell tell your father how you failed woefully on earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

fanyogoforever: Op try and open a thread on world class roads in Lagos. It is no secret that lagos has the worst road's in africa.

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by GODISGREAT123: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
That can never be Ziks Avenue. Don't let hatred kill you,so that God will forgive you. Ziks Avenue is dual carriage road with street lights.
The link shows real Ziks Avenue Awka where accident occurred yesterday

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/videos/4437-multiple-accidents-at-ziks-avenue-awka

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by GODISGREAT123: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Don't mind the Yoruba sadists.
That is osun state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aresssa: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
GODISGREAT123:
That can never be Ziks Avenue. Don't let hatred kill you,so that God will forgive you. Ziks Avenue is dual carriage road with street lights.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/videos/4437-multiple-accidents-at-ziks-avenue-awka

You mean your own brothers and sisters on FB are lying? grin grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SonofDevil: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
fanyogoforever:

You are truly the son of the devil. When next you visit hell tell your father how you failed woefully on earth

If truly I failed, why re ur progenitors burning in the hot furnace at my father's. Palacegringrin

Look I am the most successful on earth that's why all your generations dead or alive will reign with me and my father in the flames of hell..

Already you re living in hell that picture speaks volume ,greater hell awaits you at my father's abodegrin

6 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aresssa: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
GODISGREAT123:

Flooding In Zik’s Avenue –Eke Awka Anambra state: Obiano where are you?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Efy3ooH__Qw/Vh6YWDstqWI/AAAAAAAAXUw/HaoK4c9Uqc0/s1600/Eke%2BAwka%2B1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IEIuL0U5b7M/Vh6YXAuvLXI/AAAAAAAAXU4/TM8JLr0szlk/s1600/Eke%2BAwka%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QW5crF0c414/Vh6YX0xlizI/AAAAAAAAXVE/hcfWtcvQpzY/s1600/Eke%2BAwka%2B4.jpg[/img]

http://www.odogwublog.com/2015/10/flooding-in-ziks-avenue-eke-awka.html

This is Zik avenue... grin

Who is this one trying to fool. Abeg go sidon somewhere jare grin

19 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by val15: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Whoever that posted dis is lair mohammed brother cos the colour of that Keke and bus in dat picture is not Anambra state colour

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by fanyogoforever(f): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

I dont know what I am saying.I am so confused.
Hmmm
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by fanyogoforever(f): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
aresssa:

This is Zik avenue... grin
no this is molete ibadan adedibu's street.. No i think it's alausa ikeja governor office

Who is this one trying to fool. Abeg go sidon somewhere jare grin
Hmmm
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SonofDevil: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
fanyogoforever:

Hmmm

LOLgrin

My father's abode awaits ur generations cos ur progenitors already sealed the deal.

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by stinggy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
aresssa please cure yourself of this obsession. There's more to life than this. Just before you curse out, I'm of the same tribe like you.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by ba7man(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Punchline of life!!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by basilo101: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2016
SonofDevil:
Willie is working

$million ugu exportation no be beans,

That's a road leading to a State capital looking like a slum,brown roof scattered everywhere.
The developers of Lagos,ogun,abuja,portharcourt and kano land looking like a dungeongringrin

The piicture could be anywhere, every city has its own landmark which you can use to recognise it. whenever we post ibadan brown roofs we make sure cocoa house is seen. now awka is known for the new flyover obiano built. show me any rusted roof here

8 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by basilo101: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2016
aresssa:

You mean your own brothers and sisters on FB are lying? grin grin
anambra election is next year, this is season of lies from opposition. that road is not zik avenue, probably not even anambra

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"99% Of Smuggled Rice Not Fit For Human Consumption" - Customs Boss, Ali / MURIC Blasts Kaduna Government For Labelling Shiite IMN “insurgent Group” / Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.