Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) (61098 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Your evil ears will never hear that USELESS BENIN PEOPLE
Boycool1:
Thank God no name was mentioned.... NCAN how market?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by ariro: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
its normal every where na, why insulting Benin people
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Spells(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Some naija gals need dis big time

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by john650(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
I bet it is the fat one that lost her boyfriend to the skinny one..ha ha. That's how it always happens. You can see she is the one dealing a good beating to her smaller rival. Even when the skinny one tries to get away by descending the stairs, she is still holding on.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by tgmservice: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
I'm shocked. Where in hell is the Italian police? Even Nigeria Police would have been quicker to arrest them for breaching public peace
that one na lie wetin concern naija police and breaching of public peace

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by bosskazy: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
tins d hapen in dis world oh
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by naffgem: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
na wao for dem o

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by axishale(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
NCAN

Oya make ona resume for duty
grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Slymonster(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
OSALOBUA
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by CLEVABOY(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
useless benin ppl.

deal with her.

at a second tot how did this animals from the ZOO make their to Uk
why not address the issue rather than insulting the great Benin Kingdom. Now I know, you're really from the zoo greet your Chimp brothers
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by francisbiz: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Boycool1:
Thank God no name was mentioned.... NCAN how market?
What is bigger than name was mentioned, not even geo-political zone, but town!
BENIN!!!!!
It doesn't get worse than this
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by bjdon: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
francisbiz:

BENIN!!!!!
So what?

Is there any part of the world where people do not get into fights?
I suggest you take a look at ANY UK city on a Friday or Saturday night, I can assure you that, you'll see MUCH WORSE. I once saw a fight outside a nightclub in Newcastle that involved over 12 young ladies. Please let's stop playing into the narrative that it is only with we black people that bad and unsavory things happen.
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by grodt999: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ipisi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi6FlgNA954

Apparently these girls are said to be from Benin in Edo State, Nigeria. One accused the other of snatching her boyfriend and fight ensued at location that looks like a Train railway station.

What a disgrace, tarnishing the image of Nigeria unnecessarily.
tarnishing the image of Nigeria unnecessarilyWhat exactly is the REPUTATIONAL crime?

You mean it is the same "tarnishing the image of Nigeria unnecessarily" that ibos do when we see them on CNN being excuted by firing squad for drugs
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by wayodude(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
francisbiz:

BENIN!!!!!

Was it stated as a matter of fact that they were from Benin?

The Idiocy competition on Nairaland gets tougher by the day.
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by yomz1e(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
i like the guy @ 0:13 the way he just shook his head and walked on.....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan an
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by iaminspired: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
angry grin grin

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by oruma19: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerian girls and snatching of people's husbands/ fiance are like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by oyeezah(f): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
mtcheeewww!!! fighting ova a man, sun rasa aikin yi
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Paseus(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

People fight for love. It happens everywhere in the world.

There is no need for this unnecessary comment undecided
have u ever fought ur fellow guy for the sake of one olosho b4?
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Ngozi123(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
grodt999:

tarnishing the image of Nigeria unnecessarilyWhat exactly is the REPUTATIONAL crime?

You mean it is the same "tarnishing the image of Nigeria unnecessarily" that ibos do when we see them on CNN being excuted by firing squad for drugs

What has this got to do with the Igbos? angry

When we say that we're the most hated tribe in Nigeria some people will be screaming and hollering as if we're lying...
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by mickool(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
That lady shouting useless benin people that vidoe is the one who is useless and shameless. Instead of her to give a helping hand by separating them, she is shouting facbook direct.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by Paseus(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
oyeezah:
mtcheeewww!!! fighting ova a man, sun rasa aikin yi
wallahi...
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by irunoko(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin grin

See that one's pant grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by nnokwa042(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
I'm shocked. Where in hell is the Italian police? Even Nigeria Police would have been quicker to arrest them for breaching public peace
italian police to spend thier summer time for ashawo from nigeria fighting each other u dey mad ? Let them kill them self

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by yuzedo: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
which image nigeria get wey dem dey tarnish?? Who nigeria image epp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by entrepreneurmic: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
useless benin ppl.

deal with her.

at a second tot how did this animals from the ZOO make their to Uk
POINT OF CORRECTION, THERE ARE GOOD BENIN PEOPLE.
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by francisbiz: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
wayodude:

Was it stated as a matter of fact that they were from Benin?

The Idiocy competition on Nairaland gets tougher by the day.
Keep on showcasing your POST-TRAUMATIC-STRESS-DISORDER
If you can be online, I see no reason why you can't play video content of the post you are commenting on.
Oops!, I forgot you are using SAGEM-MY-X5
Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by 4ward(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
clap for them oooo
Ipisi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi6FlgNA954

Apparently these girls are said to be from Benin in Edo State, Nigeria. One accused the other of snatching her boyfriend and fight ensued at location that looks like a Train railway station.

What a disgrace, tarnishing the image of Nigeria unnecessarily.

Re: Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) by ElDaIllest(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
It's not uncommon,two girls fought themselves over me today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.