Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: (1301 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: by allets: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2006
THIS GUY DATED A GIRL FOR 1 AND HALF YEARS. FOR THE FIRST YEAR THEY WERE TOGETHER (IN ONE LOCATION) WHILE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS THERE WERE APART.
BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE(nysc), THE GUY CHEATED ON THE GIRL., INSTEAD HE CONTINUED WITH THE NEW AFFAIR WHICH LASTED FOR LIKE 3-4MNTH. KNOWING THAT THIS NEW GIRL IS NEAR ENGAGEMENT WITH SOMENE HOPING TO COME BACK IN NIGERIA NEXT YEAR TO MARRY HER, THIS GUY QUIT THE OLD RELATIONSHIP AND CONTINUED THE NEW RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THE GIRL PROVED TO BE SO MUCH LOVE WITH HIM. I BELIEVE THE TWO OF THEM LOVE EACH OTHER VERY WELL BUT CANNOT MARRY JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE OF ALMOST OF THE SAME AGE AND THE GUY IS JUST SERVING (NYSC)
WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR BOTH PARTNERS
Re: Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2006
The guy's a cheating, m0th3rfUc|<in9 bAstArd. Love? yeah, right. He dumped his own girfriend, his partner-in-crime is cheating on her fiancee.

I feel sorry for many relationships as long as we still think stuff like this is acceptable.
Re: Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: by sammyjl(f): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2007
angry They deserve each other and they will definitely not last.
Re: Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: by laudate: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2008
sammyjl:

angry They deserve each other and they will definitely not last.

Ehn? What makes you so sure their affair will not last?
Re: Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For: by Natasha2(f): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2011
laudate:

Ehn? What makes you so sure their affair will not last?
are you the boy angry cos seriously its like you are the one the poster is talking about
@topic nonsense

(1)

aaa / f / The Most Materialist Ladies.where Are They 4m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.